View Poll Results: Herp

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Herp "cag" and "jazz" (both accounts are the same loser)

7 53.85%
  • Herp "biggaydolphin"

8 61.54%
  • Herp marco aka "Epson" (again, this forum was always a lot better when he was herped, he's utter shit)

9 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Ruby's Wife's Sister View Post
    lisa you are the mean person here most people are kinda nice to me or just ignore me and thats fine you used a lot of swears in your post and you keep calling me names. i dont care about your respect this is an internet forum not compton ok its not going to save me from getting a cap in the ass. im not getting on your bandwagon because i dont care. i just pop in sometimes to say hi when i remember you guys and i thought it was v funny that you were still doing this. also men are not dumb as fuck im listening to haydn right now and he was a very gifted man.
    nope, you are getting rep comments from people That are not me

And you are nastier and more pathetic than me, I'm just a better poster, better person and more honest.

if you had my IQ you would understand men ate DUMB AS DOG SHIT... Sadly though women are not too far behind them on that score either, you being a prime example

And where do you think you are you pathetic nasty cunt? You ARE on a bandwagon and are on one with absolutely no knowledge of what is actually going on because youa re literally that much of a sheeple, check where the fuck you are then GTFO of my topic
    Last edited by Lisa Battery; 08-16-2015 at 04:57 AM.

2. Collapse Details

Senior Member Ruby's Wife's Sister's Avatar
    lisa you are the only person online and the comment attached to my rep was in the same vile tone you are using with me now. and by pulling shit i mean the dramatic shows of i am leaving etc. just because you are switched "on" doesnt mean you aren't burnt out, dont fool yourself.
    ~*~*~*~ RABBITS AND CHEETAH 4 LIFE!!!! ~*~*~*~

3. Collapse Details

LOL

Did she say she is in compton and is going to get a cap in her ass?

GTFO and go do your make-up twat.

4. Collapse Details

the only people who need to actually point out their IQ are people who aren't intellectually strong enough to prove it with their actions. you are so funny lisa you make me laugh, i am not pretending to be 13, i never said that. my age has nothing to do with my posts here on rubynet and if you think it does you are overvaluing incredibly menial things

5. Collapse Details

lisa you are the only person online and the comment attached to my rep was in the same vile tone you are using with me now. and by pulling shit i mean the dramatic shows of i am leaving etc. just because you are switched "on" doesnt mean you aren't burnt out, dont fool yourself.
    Welp no I was not the only one on and I can post my rep comment to prove it

I sent you ONE in ONE of MY threads and that is the ONLY rep you have ever gotten from me you lying pathetic begging for attention vapid cunt. If you got more they were from OTHER members and seeing as you literally have no idea who is who and what is going on here is a screen shot of my rep you dumb cunt, wait for it....

6. Collapse Details

if only you took real life as serious as you seem to take rubynet

7. Collapse Details

if only you took real life as serious as you seem to take rubynet
    Yeah except you have no idea about my life or rubynet

Hell you don't even know who posters are

8. Collapse Details

So as you can see, EXACTLY like I said, I gave you ONE rep comment in ONE of MY topics and that is literally the only rep I have ever given you

So you lying fake sack of shit, you are either lying or getting more bad rep from other members and trying to blame me because as you have pointed out yourself you don't actually know who anyone is or what the fuck is going on.

9. Collapse Details

lisa i dont know why your sick burn keeps being "you dont know who the posters are" ive said multiple times now ive never claimed that, it's not relevant to my small presence here and i doubt anyone here even remembers nor cares about me. this is so dumb

10. Collapse Details

lisa you dumbass that was the exact rep i was referring to wtf?! are you dumb?! no one else is de-repping me

11. Collapse Details

Nor am I the only person inthe forum right now

But I'm about to leave because I think you've ass sniffed my ass enough now while trying to jump on the retard side of the bandwagon

Pulling "shit" like having actual threads of actual substance about shit that is actually happening in teh forum and full of replies

Beats pulling "shit" like you

In future if you want to beg for attention with me try not to be a lying fake ass sack of pathetic vapid shit, TIA.

12. Collapse Details

Nice work contradicting yourself at every god damn turn BTW

Liars have that problem

13. Collapse Details

i dont know what is so substantial about posting about dying your hair blue and saying omg guys i quit!!!!!!!! idk what i am even lying about yikes

14. Collapse Details

wtf lisa i said dont give be bad rep because you gave me rep that said "you're an idiot" i didnt say you gave me a flood of bad rep i know on rubynet you need to spread rep around before you can give rep again so idk what you are even trying to say here you just proved you gave me the bad rep i omg'd about earlier

15. Collapse Details

i dont know what is so substantial about posting about dying your hair blue and saying omg guys i quit!!!!!!!! idk what i am even lying about yikes
    You come into MY threads, which incidently are the biggest threads in this forum right now, YOU post nasty pathetic whinging shit in MY threads saying I'm pulling "shit" (which by "pulling shit" you must mean having actually active threads of substance and replies and you don't) then you make a couple of vapid fucktard threads that have how many replies? Then you whinge and start lying saying that you "keep getting repped" and I say the exact truth, that yes after you did all the above mentioned I repped you ONCE in ONE of MY threads and you then you spend the next 2 hours crying at me in my thread that people are "mean" to you.

You are a pathetic cunt and you should have backed the fuck out half an hour ago.

16. Collapse Details

If you wanted me to like you or be "nice" to you then being a nasty pathetic lying cunt to me and getting in my business and threads with that weak ass pathetic bitch ass bullshit was not the way to go about it.

have a nice day bitch xoxo
    Last edited by Lisa Battery; 08-16-2015 at 05:24 AM.

17. Collapse Details

they are the biggest because 3/4 of the replies are from you and like 1/8th are from me now ok lisa that doesn't mean they are an epic achievement of homeric magnitudes i was really just hanging out watching netflix tonight and wanted to see if any rubypals wanted to join me. i seriously do not understand this rep situation i said stop giving me bad rep after you gave me a bad rep which you proved i am legit not following here lisa can you please put what you are saying in maybe a bullet point format so i can understand? or could you draw me a map? help plz

18. Collapse Details

im just here cause im bored lisa and you are replying to me thats really all there is to see here

19. Collapse Details

im just here cause im bored lisa and you are replying to me thats really all there is to see here
    Um you are in MY topic, not the other way around.

You can TRY and post with me if you want but I'll have no time to pander to your pathetic bullshit.

EVERYONE still posting here has replied to my threads, I have 7 voters and counting and I'm right about this. I also have a number of other posters waiting in the wings if I can get rubynet back on track which I could actually do if a certain admin didn't keep shooting this forum in the foot.

I literally cannot deal with a grown ass woman acting like a fucking pathetic 13 year old with learning difficulties. No excuses for you. GTFO.

20. Collapse Details

Lol

You will fair much better with me if you cut the fucking pathetic level bullshit or just simply GTFO.

21. Collapse Details

This is a one day old thread

Check the stats bitch

The stats don't lie, unlike you

22. Collapse Details

lisa idk how you dont understand how forums work but people make topics and other people reply what is so incredible about me posting in your topic i really dont get it? why not make your own forum if you have so much people waiting in the wings? im tired im gonna go to bed night lisa love

23. Collapse Details

why are you even telling me to gtfo if you are leaving or was that just a ruse omg ur so craziii lisa

24. Collapse Details

steveyos
    king steveyos
    lisa is a troll

25. Collapse Details

steveyos
    king steveyos

26. Collapse Details

lisa idk how you dont understand how forums work but people make topics and other people reply what is so incredible about me posting in your topic i really dont get it? why not make your own forum if you have so much people waiting in the wings? im tired im gonna go to bed night lisa love
    already have

IF you had ANY idea at ALL what goes on around here you'd know that

27. Collapse Details

why are you even telling me to gtfo if you are leaving or was that just a ruse omg ur so craziii lisa
    Lol

GTFO chickie

It takes wires to spare to be my kind of crazy
    Last edited by Lisa Battery; 08-16-2015 at 06:40 AM.

28. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by steveyos View Post
    lisa is a troll
    Your sig is too long, stop being annoying

Also I can fucking read, we can all fucking read, stop blankquoti g posts all the fucking time, once in a blue moon fine but all the time? You GTFO too

FFS do I have to fix EVERY poster?

RANDOM caps LOCK means business.

Clarissa will get this done, when this is done we can all have a nice forum ok?

29. Collapse Details

troll

30. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by majorcum View Post
    troll
    I like this account better because I don't have to scroll for half a day just to read one of your posts

now listen you, you might like to think of ypurself as "the god troll" but you are not even a troll stevey, I am not even a troll, trolls are not actually cool or good posters stevey, trolls are like the accounts I listed, they are losers with nothing of themselves to contribute and liteally try to just revolve around another poster and generally just cause dives in activity, trolls are not witty or funny, trolls are trolls

Now sure SOME trolls are kind of funny but that is not the kind of trolls I am listing here, not by a LONG shot.

I have been on forums for SO fucking long stevey, SO fucking long.

Thread Information