Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Collapse Details

I love deso I love stomokeb I love bje I love bitterbeej I love for real I miss bluemeate even my keyboard auto finished it I have bluemeate in my google keyboard cloud and can't wait to have it in my windows 10 cloud I hate you all so much I need you to give me $1000 I can immediately get myself set up and then I will have perfect amount of money to pay you all back while using the remainder of my disability check to invest in my self and STOCKS if fucking DRUNKPUPPIES WOULD HELP ME you idiots I have $666 a month to invest in stocks if one of you faggot fucking stupid idiot stupid faggot fat old stupid as all fuck gaywads would see the potential in just that alone that has to be a pretty decent investment in stocks $666 a month, then either idk how often we cash out but we can do 50/50 because whatever you'd use would be automated and you'd only deserve 0% stupid so or you set me up a bank account that makes interest of $1000 a month so I can really afford to get my life going and you get 100% of the $666 a month stock which could be worth millions YOU ARE ALL SO STUPID I DON'T HAVE TO DO SHIT NOR DO YOU AND WE CAN ALL GET 999999% RICHER BUT YOU ARR ALL VERY STUPUD HOPRFULLY ONE OF YOU ISN'T AS DUMB AS YOU ACT AND A LIGHTBULB WENT ON IN YOUR SHIT WATER BUCKET OF A BRAIN AND YOU FIRST AND FOREMOST GET ME A WINDOWS 10 LAPTOP AMD PHINE BECAUSE IF I WASNT CONSTSNTLU HITTING BAVJSPACE THIS IS WHAT YOUD GET ALOMG EITH NO 'S OR ETC CAISE A GOOD PHONE LOKE WINFP0 PMG

2. Collapse Details

yeah it's a great idea summon drunkouppies

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by stevеyos View Post
    yes I'm fine with using my own money for any tools I don't already have, you simply pay for materials I even cover gas and shipping, you understand why I only use the best materials and only work at my own pace, you learn a life lesson and get actual rich and maybe get to have a real life outside of computer land
    you don't have any of your own money. what you don't get from begging on the internet you get from the government which is just a higher form of begging. you might as well be panhandling next to an off-ramp, you could cut out the middle man and spend even less time on the computer. it's a win-win

4. Collapse Details

"I Agree, It Is A Great Idea" - Crazy Horse

5. Collapse Details

if I donate $4.50 to your gofundme will you spend it on a marker and a sheet of posterboard

6. Collapse Details

my weapons turn me into a m0nde's Avatar
    "monetize the crazy", stqart a blog and make some adsense money, stevey

7. Collapse Details

even if stevey did start a blog and managed to generate any sort of traffic he'd flip out and randomly delete it one day. that sort of thing takes a level of dedication he simply isn't capable of.

8. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by stevеyos View Post
    I love deso I love stomokeb I love bje I love bitterbeej I love for real I miss bluemeate even my keyboard auto finished it I have bluemeate in my google keyboard cloud and can't wait to have it in my windows 10 cloud I hate you all so much I need you to give me $1000 I can immediately get myself set up and then I will have perfect amount of money to pay you all back while using the remainder of my disability check to invest in my self and STOCKS if fucking DRUNKPUPPIES WOULD HELP ME you idiots I have $666 a month to invest in stocks if one of you faggot fucking stupid idiot stupid faggot fat old stupid as all fuck gaywads would see the potential in just that alone that has to be a pretty decent investment in stocks $666 a month, then either idk how often we cash out but we can do 50/50 because whatever you'd use would be automated and you'd only deserve 0% stupid so or you set me up a bank account that makes interest of $1000 a month so I can really afford to get my life going and you get 100% of the $666 a month stock which could be worth millions YOU ARE ALL SO STUPID I DON'T HAVE TO DO SHIT NOR DO YOU AND WE CAN ALL GET 999999% RICHER BUT YOU ARR ALL VERY STUPUD HOPRFULLY ONE OF YOU ISN'T AS DUMB AS YOU ACT AND A LIGHTBULB WENT ON IN YOUR SHIT WATER BUCKET OF A BRAIN AND YOU FIRST AND FOREMOST GET ME A WINDOWS 10 LAPTOP AMD PHINE BECAUSE IF I WASNT CONSTSNTLU HITTING BAVJSPACE THIS IS WHAT YOUD GET ALOMG EITH NO 'S OR ETC CAISE A GOOD PHONE LOKE WINFP0 PMG
    yeah, these are the guys you should ask to invest in you. especially deso since he;s said that he'll help if you if you ask him personally

9. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by maks View Post
    even if stevey did start a blog and managed to generate any sort of traffic he'd flip out and randomly delete it one day. that sort of thing takes a level of dedication he simply isn't capable of.
    that's okay. if he got a job he'd randomly quit it one day too. he can incrementally accumulate some money, he's got all the time in the world

10. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by m0nde View Post
    that's okay. if he got a job he'd randomly quit it one day too. he can incrementally accumulate some money, he's got all the time in the world
    that's why panhandling is perfect, if he doesn't show up he won't get fired nobody will even miss him

11. Collapse Details

he can pan handle, have his rant blog and build bird houses and speakers with excellent materials bought with donations from deso and his good friends he loves all at the same time. none of them are mutually exclusive

12. Collapse Details

also, since he seems to understand interest rates and the stock market so well from his brilliant post on that, he can do that too. he's got a plan and he's ready to go. i hope his good friends help him out.

13. Collapse Details

I'm gonna put him to work building fences for me with his ryobi power tools next spring

14. Collapse Details

he won't work for you. he has to work for himself, doing his own thing, at his own pace. so stop trying to control steveyos

15. Collapse Details

did you guys send it to my paypal or that gofundme

16. Collapse Details

\_ <-- heres your chair

17. Collapse Details

Good luck with the job hunt

18. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by maks View Post
    Trigger warning: I'm not saying this to offend you. You're absolutely not going to find anything you can live on. IF someone hires you, the job and they pay are going to be shit. You're a 28(?) year old high school dropout and with no experience, not even a paper route, not even a prison cafeteria, who lives in a van, says weird stuff, dresses weird, and has a highly visual internet search history associated with his name that is primarily a lot of nigger and faggot jokes.

You still need to do it. Spend a year at mcdonalds or walmart or something, this is the only way you're ever going to build a normal life/career. you're doing what normal people do when they're 16. don't be discouraged, man up and do it already.
    still good avice

19. Collapse Details

Steffies Yelle knows myself wont get first job

Quote Originally Posted by Steffies Yelle View Post
    I'll kill myself live on cam as soon as there's proof I literlaly promise, I will sincerely kill myself as soon as I see elz's computer playing arma 3 maxed with all nvidia exclusive graphics

Thread Information