Thread: trump 2016

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by maks View Post
    yes he did. He had no idea anyone was going to read those private messages, and what I saw was beyond full retard.
    in my mind, the whole time, i was hoping someone would be reading those private messages and be reading them through my narrative, but it never played out that way

2. Collapse Details

my weapons turn me into a m0nde's Avatar
    Messenger has moved to Skype

Messenger was retired in April 2013 and is no longer available or supported on most Mac and Windows operating systems. *

You can continue to make audio and video calls with your contacts on Skype and Facebook and send IMs for free—your contacts will come with you when you update to Skype and sign in with your Microsoft account.
    Quote Originally Posted by https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skype
    Skype (/ˈskaɪp/) is an application that provides video chat and voice call services. Users may exchange such digital documents as images, text, video and any others, and may transmit both text and video messages. Skype allows the creation of video conference calls. Skype is available for Microsoft Windows, Macintosh, or Linux, as well as Android, Blackberry, and both Apple and Windows smartphones and tablets.[16] Skype is based on a freemium model. Much of the service is free, but Skype Credit or a subscription is required to call a landline or a mobile phone number. At the end of 2010, there were over 660 million worldwide users, with over 300 million estimated active each month as of August 2015.[17] At one point in February 2012, there were thirty four million users concurrently online on Skype.[18]

First released in August 2003, Skype was created by Swedish Niklas Zennström and Danish Janus Friis, in cooperation with Ahti Heinla, Priit Kasesalu, and Jaan Tallinn, Estonians who developed the backend that was also used in the music-sharing application Kazaa.[19] In September 2005, eBay acquired Skype for $2.6 billion.[20] In September 2009,[21] Silver Lake, Andreessen Horowitz and the Canada Pension Plan Investment Board announced the acquisition of 65% of Skype for $1.9 billion from eBay, which attributed to the enterprise a market value of $2.92 billion. Microsoft bought Skype in May 2011 for $8.5 billion. Its Skype division headquarters are in Luxembourg, but most of the development team and 44% of all the division's employees are still situated in Tallinn and Tartu, Estonia.[22][23][24]

Skype allows users to communicate over the Internet by voice using a microphone, by video by using a webcam, as well as with instant messaging. Skype-to-Skype calls to other users are free of charge, while calls to landline telephones and mobile phones (over traditional telephone networks) are charged via a debit-based user account system called Skype Credit. Some network administrators have banned Skype on corporate, government, home, and education networks,[25] citing such reasons as inappropriate usage of resources, excessive bandwidth usage, and security concerns.[26]

Skype originally featured a hybrid peer-to-peer and client–server system.[27] Skype has been powered entirely by Microsoft-operated supernodes since May 2012.[28] The 2013 mass surveillance disclosures revealed that Microsoft had granted intelligence agencies unfettered access to supernodes and Skype communication content.[29]

3. Collapse Details

"i want to suck a dick with you some time"... "and meet at the tip" was, in my mind, the ultimate hilarity, but it would never be read that way, by lisa or any of my peers, and instead haunted me as being proof i was a big gay faggot, which i am

4. Collapse Details

nice work detective

5. Collapse Details

i listened to that whole song because i love elo so much

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Plug Drugs View Post
    nice work detective
    44% of all the division's employees are still situated in Tallinn and Tartu, Estonia.[22][23][24]

ibid

7. Collapse Details

rootbeer left when she told him to, after he spent a bunch of money on her and she got bored with the whole thing. lisa was always firmly in control of the rootbeer situation. she underestimated just how loony plug drugs was.
    Actually I told him to leave a lot of times and he didn't. I originally agreed to him coming here for a couple of weeks, having a holiday and seeing how it went with us... he spent a lot of money on cancelling his return tickets without refund without telling me until after he had done that, he bought me things I told him not to, don't get me wrong I was dating him but it did not hapoen like that. After 3 months he HAD to go home as the tourist visa he had only allows for you to stay in the country for a maximum of 3 months at a time, he went home, yes I did tell him to go home and that we would take things from there, I would think about it for a little bit and maybe I'd go there but I wasn't really sure to be hinest because it wasn't really working for a lot of the reasons everyone already knows, anyway the very first night he got back he had Debbie iver and promptly got her pregnant, turns out the whole time he was here he was sending her gifts and having some kind of relationship with her as his "back up plan", she also knew he was with me the whole time as it was all over his facebook, so when she started acting like I was somehow cheating with him on her I had no time for that shit, it was AFTER he knocked her up that he bought that appartment and wanted me to come live with him to which I obviously said, "no fucking way". Then he started spewing shit all over the forum in between sending me those text messages begging for us to get back together all while he was with debbie and expecting a baby, to which I also told him to fuck off about and responded to the shit he was posting in the forum by telling everyone he was a premature ejaculator, which was true anyway and a big part of the reason it didn't really work with me. So don't anyone put that fucking idiot's bullshit on me thanks. I was the only one in all that garbage who did the right thing by anyone thankyou very much.
    Last edited by Lisa Battery; 04-04-2016 at 08:22 PM.

8. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa Battery View Post
    Actually I told him to leave a lot of times and he didn't. I originally agreed to him coming here for a couple of weeks, having a holiday and seeing how it went with us... he spent a lot of money on cancelling his return tickets without refund without telling me until after he had done that, he bought me things I told him not to, don't get me wrong I was dating him but it did not hapoen like that. After 3 months he HAD to go home as the tourist visa he had only allows for you to stay in the country for a maximum of 3 months at a time, he went home, yes I did tell him to go home and that we would take things from there, I would think about it for a little bit and maybe I'd go there but I wasn't really sure to be hinest because it wasn't really working for a lot of the reasons everyone already knows, anyway the very first night he got back he had Debbie iver and promptly got her pregnant, turns out the whole time he was here he was sending her gifts and having some kind of relationship with her as his "back up plan", she also knew he was with me the whole time as it was all over his facebook, so when she started acting like I was somehow cheating with him on her I had no time for that shit, it was AFTER he knocked her up that he bought that appartment and wanted me to come live with him to which I obviously said, "no fucking way". Then he started spewing shit all over the forum in between sending me those text messages begging for us to get back together all while he was with debbie and expecting a baby, to which I also told him to fuck off about and responded to the shit he was posting in the forum by telling everyone he was a premature ejaculator, which was true anyway and a big part of the reason it didn't really work with me. So don't anyone put that fucking idiot's bullshit on me thanks. I was the only one in all that garbage who did the right thing by anyone thankyou very much.
    hey, i believe this

9. Collapse Details

So don't anyone put that fucking idiot's bullshit on me thanks. I was the only one in all that garbage who did the right thing by anyone thankyou very much.
    ahahahaha, you have truly twisted this in your own mind to the point of convincing yourself you bear no responsibility for any of it. please get some therapy.

10. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Plug Drugs View Post
    hey, i believe this
    Yeah well that is exactly what happened.

Pretty sure I would know.

11. Collapse Details

pretty sure that's how you've twisted in your own mind to fit some narrative that you're never responsible for anything that happens in your own life and that your fucking with mentallyo weak individuals -- donny right now -- is not a pattern with you. i again, hope he ddoesn't commit suicide because of you.

12. Collapse Details

Seek professional help m0nde. You are obviously not well if you think you know anything about it. Just like everything else you post really.

13. Collapse Details

I'll say this though, the ipad is the best present anyone has ever given me.

14. Collapse Details

honestly that's sad

15. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by m0nde View Post
    post them pls, or if you already have, pls point me to the thread.
    the thread was called letters from michael, I posted it with lisa's account and that account got purged at plug drugs request and so did the thread. I dunno if anyone has an archive.

16. Collapse Details

plug drugs reaction at the time was basically "fuck you all I'm leaving". he wasn't trolling, he didn't start saying that until recently. he was embarrassed as fuck.

17. Collapse Details

plug drugs reaction at the time was basically "fuck you all I'm leaving". he wasn't trolling, he didn't start saying that until recently. he was embarrassed as fuck.
    youre entirely wrong again; the first lot of letters/messages between me and lisa, i myself posted, to absolve myself

18. Collapse Details

Not forgetting rootbeer "didn't want to fly economy" so was getting first class tickets, I'm not privy to what class the tickets were that he kept cancelling without my knowledge until it was time for him to go home and told me he had cancelled his return flights and did not get a refund.

I don't know but I don't know why, if you have money to burn like that and are making all the decisions about what and how you spend it on, you could turn around and try and blame someone else for it.

19. Collapse Details

Not funny who ever changed my avatar I changed it back..........

20. Collapse Details

Not forgetting rootbeer "didn't want to fly economy" so was getting first class tickets, I'm not privy to what class the tickets were that he kept cancelling without my knowledge until it was time for him to go home and told me he had cancelled his return flights and did not get a refund.

I don't know but I don't know why, if you have money to burn like that and are making all the decisions about what and how you spend it on, you could turn around and try and blame someone else for it.
    i've spoken to rootbeast about this and many people warned him not to go there and waste money. he told me he flew first class. he is insane and naive and didn't have experience with any attention from women, but to say you bear no responsibility for any of it is untrue. what he did when he came back to the US was compeltely his fault, but what happened before was definitely yours to a large degree.
    Last edited by m0nde; 04-04-2016 at 09:53 PM.

21. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by m0nde View Post
    i've spoken to rootbeast about this and many people warned him not to go there and waste money. he told me he flew first class. he is insane and naive and didn't have experience with any attention from women, but to say you bear no responsibility for any of it is untrue. what he did when he came back to the US was compeltely his fault, but what happened before was definitely yours to a large degree.
    I suspect lisa has been manipulating lonely desperate guys since she was a teenager, it's one of the few things she's actually good at and there's plenty of them to be found on the internet

22. Collapse Details

the fact that cag didn't do the same thing to camoron is a testament to how much of a better person she is

23. Collapse Details

the fact that cag didn't do the same thing to camoron is a testament to how much of a better person she is
    No well camoron sent her wine and gifts

But just as much as it's no crime on my part if I've dated men or men have become interested in me nor is it any crime on her part.

24. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
    Not funny who ever changed my avatar I changed it back..........
    Same.

Deso is being a bit of a dick. Mine was changed to drake.

Unless you are a secret mod and this is all some wild rubynet conspiracy
    Last edited by Lisa Battery; 04-04-2016 at 10:05 PM.

25. Collapse Details

But I'm glad you're not actually herped. That would be a bit unfair when you've never done anything wrong.

26. Collapse Details

No well camoron sent her wine and gifts

But just as much as it's no crime on my part if I've dated men or men have become interested in me nor is it any crime on her part.
    she didn't ask for them, she was mortified by it, and she tried to send the gifts back

27. Collapse Details

But I'm glad you're not actually herped. That would be a bit unfair when you've never done anything wrong.
    I like the Green name I have now but I miss having a signature !
    I think me posting here is wrong to someone.

28. Collapse Details

I like the Green name I have now but I miss having a signature !
    I don't think Deso is really sure what she's doing in the admin panel.... or she's trying to pull pranks.

29. Collapse Details

that's a bit of an understatement kent

30. Collapse Details

I gotta go, matey

Thread Information