Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Jihad Josh View Post
    Rooty living out his dreams with the hottest girl this forum has ever seen
    Lisa is one of the hottest chicks I've ever had in bed, she's perfect.
    Nancy is good too, but not quite in Lisa's class.

2. Collapse Details

I'm not interested in anything you have to say unless you're apologizing for not killing yourself yet. You fuck niggers which qualifies you as a subhuman species. You might as well try bestiality while you're at it

3. Collapse Details

Damn homo Arabs should be shot.

4. Collapse Details

You need to die bitch

5. Collapse Details

^^^ Women hating homo.

6. Collapse Details

Rose west what are you even doing here if you wanted to type homo over and over you could do it in notepad

7. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by maks View Post
    Rose west what are you even doing here if you wanted to type homo over and over you could do it in notepad
    but there aren't any homos posting in my notebook...duh.

8. Collapse Details

vvv Man loving hetro.

9. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by daisy east View Post
    Man loving hetro.
    Welcome.
    If you are truly a hetro why have you opted for a homo avatar depicting butterflies, gay colors and a faggot dick?
    When you sort out your true sexual orientation then I may permit you to talk to me.
    Adios homo.

10. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by rose west View Post
    Welcome.
    If you are truly a hetro why have you opted for a homo avatar depicting butterflies, gay colors and a faggot dick?
    When you sort out your true sexual orientation then I may permit you to talk to me.
    Adios homo.
    If you are turly a homo why have you opted for a hetro avatar depicting vaginas, that are pink and your unborn child climbing out of it?
    When you sort out your love of black dicks then I may permit you to talk to me.Cya hetro.

11. Collapse Details

If you are turly a homo why have you opted for a hetro avatar depicting vaginas, that are pink and your unborn child climbing out of it?
    When you sort out your love of black dicks then I may permit you to talk to me.Cya hetro.

What lying homo here said I was a homo or hetro?
    I'm in the other category.

12. Collapse Details

hetro

13. Collapse Details

Rose west have you ever sucked a white man's dick

14. Collapse Details

i love white dick, black dicks are so...black

some terrible unfunny post i made with the word hetro in italics

15. Collapse Details

Iron Hands fried chicken Chiang Mai technical college
    wow you guys need to take this shit with a grain of salt, a mad ex boyfriends texts with another insane stalker (cody)

16. Collapse Details

Iron Hands fried chicken Chiang Mai technical college
    cant just believe everything you read on the internet

17. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa Claus View Post
    I don't even know how I ended up in this forum.

I have nowhere to go.

My family abused me.

The only person in my life was someone who picked me up off the street battered and bruised and in shock and they turned out to be a ice junky who was using me for what he could. These are not things I want in my life.

I tried really hard to do something worthwhile. In spite of all the shit, not even having a home through highschool and never finishing I went and got myself two degrees when I was 21 and sat an entry exam and was lucky enough to be smart enough yto blitz it in, and that's about the only time in my life where having brain gave me a lift up, I wanted to teach and help children get through school because I never did and spent years before university living in what was hell, a violent man putting me in hospital because frankly I didn't know any better... and I did teach for a couple of years but I've seen too much shit there that I can't deal with and it only took a couple of kicks of the stool out from under me and I just can't... I just can't, I am not emotionally equipped to do that anymore. I got other jobs that wouldn't be as stressfull but when I lost those things just got worse and worse. Now I'm in a situation where junkies pick me up off the street when I'm bashed on xmas day because I'm even more pathetic than them. I've got nothing, nothing anymore and all I can worry about is what will happen to my cat. I'm not on a pension and I am struggling a lot, there is no safety net for me anymore, no family, no-one who cares... just mounting debts of bills that I can barely even pay anymore. I can't understand people at all... I can't understand why they do these horrible things to each other.... an ice junky actually looked good to me because he was the kindest person I had actually met in a really long time.

I don't spend my money on pot... I wish I could like I used to when I had money... it made things seem better. I wish there was somewhere I could take my cat so I knew she would be spoilt and looked after and I could just go quitely die. I had stopped breathing after my brother bashed me and I wish I had just been left to die.... it was easy to die at that point but people had to bring me back just so I could suffer more shit.. why? Why is everything like this? What the fuck kind of place is this and what the fuck kind of people are some of you. Some of you here aren't bad people at all but I just can't stand these pieces of shit, Ic an't stand them here and I can't stand them in the world anymore and I don't think I can fight any of them anymore. There is no help for what I'm going through but I honestly just don't think I lay here and take it anymore.... I just want to die but what will happen to my cat? My cat is the only good and pure thing in my life.

It's obviously true, I have obviously lost my mind but I don't even want my mind back in a world like this, if sane and doing well is doing to people what has been done to me and what I've seen others do even to children then I don't want to be sane, I don't even want to exist in way where I am aware of anything anymore.

What the fuck is this place and what the fuck kind of people are SOME of you? Am I supossed to abuse people, lie, use people to have a good life? Because I don't even want a life anymore. There is literally nothing more I have to offer or give and I can't live in a world like this anymore, I want out. Something bad is going to happen again... I know this feeling... something bad is going to happen... I hope I get to die this time and to the shit people I hope you burn on earth and to the good people, I wish you could be spared the abhorrent things that go on in this world but I at least hope you have comfort and some measure of happiness and I hope you are surrounded by other good people.

some terrible unfunny post i made with the word hetro in italics

18. Collapse Details

Rose west have you ever sucked a white man's dick
    Of course.
    At the Catholic schools I attended all the Priests and Brothers were white.

19. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by rootbeer View Post
    You sure as fuck did when it comes to lisa and her lies. Take your own advice you gullible piece of shit.

20. Collapse Details

You sure as fuck did when it comes to lisa and her lies. Take your own advice you gullible piece of shit.
    Rooty is a true blue gentleman...unlike you riff raff jews.

21. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by kosmicgurl View Post
    *homo jews
    Yes, quite right.
    I don't like calling anyone a homo but in this case you are correct.

22. Collapse Details

another beautiful day UofLCardfan08's Avatar
    the whole forum is fucktarded with a couple of obsessed no-life losers

my whole life is fucked

people in the world are just so disgusting that I don't want to breathe the same air anymore as these human leeches
    I don't even know how I ended up in this forum.

I have nowhere to go.

My family abused me.

The only person in my life was someone who picked me up off the street battered and bruised and in shock and they turned out to be a ice junky who was using me for what he could. These are not things I want in my life.

I tried really hard to do something worthwhile. In spite of all the shit, not even having a home through highschool and never finishing I went and got myself two degrees when I was 21 and sat an entry exam and was lucky enough to be smart enough yto blitz it in, and that's about the only time in my life where having brain gave me a lift up, I wanted to teach and help children get through school because I never did and spent years before university living in what was hell, a violent man putting me in hospital because frankly I didn't know any better... and I did teach for a couple of years but I've seen too much shit there that I can't deal with and it only took a couple of kicks of the stool out from under me and I just can't... I just can't, I am not emotionally equipped to do that anymore. I got other jobs that wouldn't be as stressfull but when I lost those things just got worse and worse. Now I'm in a situation where junkies pick me up off the street when I'm bashed on xmas day because I'm even more pathetic than them. I've got nothing, nothing anymore and all I can worry about is what will happen to my cat. I'm not on a pension and I am struggling a lot, there is no safety net for me anymore, no family, no-one who cares... just mounting debts of bills that I can barely even pay anymore. I can't understand people at all... I can't understand why they do these horrible things to each other.... an ice junky actually looked good to me because he was the kindest person I had actually met in a really long time.

I don't spend my money on pot... I wish I could like I used to when I had money... it made things seem better. I wish there was somewhere I could take my cat so I knew she would be spoilt and looked after and I could just go quitely die. I had stopped breathing after my brother bashed me and I wish I had just been left to die.... it was easy to die at that point but people had to bring me back just so I could suffer more shit.. why? Why is everything like this? What the fuck kind of place is this and what the fuck kind of people are some of you. Some of you here aren't bad people at all but I just can't stand these pieces of shit, Ic an't stand them here and I can't stand them in the world anymore and I don't think I can fight any of them anymore. There is no help for what I'm going through but I honestly just don't think I lay here and take it anymore.... I just want to die but what will happen to my cat? My cat is the only good and pure thing in my life.

It's obviously true, I have obviously lost my mind but I don't even want my mind back in a world like this, if sane and doing well is doing to people what has been done to me and what I've seen others do even to children then I don't want to be sane, I don't even want to exist in way where I am aware of anything anymore.

What the fuck is this place and what the fuck kind of people are SOME of you? Am I supossed to abuse people, lie, use people to have a good life? Because I don't even want a life anymore. There is literally nothing more I have to offer or give and I can't live in a world like this anymore, I want out. Something bad is going to happen again... I know this feeling... something bad is going to happen... I hope I get to die this time and to the shit people I hope you burn on earth and to the good people, I wish you could be spared the abhorrent things that go on in this world but I at least hope you have comfort and some measure of happiness and I hope you are surrounded by other good people.

ANTI DERAIL THREAD BUMP

23. Collapse Details

www.whatthefuck.com
    king steveyos

24. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by rose west View Post

I don't like calling anyone a homo

25. Collapse Details

www.whatthefuck.com
    king steveyos
    also this new butterfly dick person, its marco, nobody else types hetro

26. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by www.whatthefuck.com View Post

27. Collapse Details

Senior Member TheLizardWhisperer's Avatar
    Jon did you just find that pic and go through 999 threads til you found one to post it in?

28. Collapse Details

lol no i simply searched "battered"

29. Collapse Details

This thread pisses me off because she didnt kill herself yet and we were so close

30. Collapse Details

jacks wife is to blame

Thread Information