Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    I can't take any more of this 
    Lisa Claus
    king steveyos
    the whole forum is fucktarded with a couple of obsessed no-life losers

my whole life is fucked

people in the world are just so disgusting that I don't want to breathe the same air anymore as these human leeches

2. Collapse Details

holy shit I really hope she kills herself and I hope she does it on cam that would be awesome

3. Collapse Details

Lisa Claus
    king steveyos
    Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    yep im sending this post to the aussie mental health professionals along with your texts to me about self harming. Bye bye lisaaaaaaaa
    what txts about self harming that I sent to you?

I don't send you any txts.

You are completely fucked in the head cody.

4. Collapse Details

my weapons turn me into a m0nde's Avatar
    you may wish to increase your dosage of anti-depressants if you're thinking of self-harming.

5. Collapse Details

steveyos
    king steveyos
    Sticky this Thread

6. Collapse Details

steveyos
    king steveyos
    testing sticky

7. Collapse Details

Lisa Claus
    king steveyos
    I don't even know how I ended up in this forum.

I have nowhere to go.

My family abused me.

The only person in my life was someone who picked me up off the street battered and bruised and in shock and they turned out to be a ice junky who was using me for what he could. These are not things I want in my life.

I tried really hard to do something worthwhile. In spite of all the shit, not even having a home through highschool and never finishing I went and got myself two degrees when I was 21 and sat an entry exam and was lucky enough to be smart enough yto blitz it in, and that's about the only time in my life where having brain gave me a lift up, I wanted to teach and help children get through school because I never did and spent years before university living in what was hell, a violent man putting me in hospital because frankly I didn't know any better... and I did teach for a couple of years but I've seen too much shit there that I can't deal with and it only took a couple of kicks of the stool out from under me and I just can't... I just can't, I am not emotionally equipped to do that anymore. I got other jobs that wouldn't be as stressfull but when I lost those things just got worse and worse. Now I'm in a situation where junkies pick me up off the street when I'm bashed on xmas day because I'm even more pathetic than them. I've got nothing, nothing anymore and all I can worry about is what will happen to my cat. I'm not on a pension and I am struggling a lot, there is no safety net for me anymore, no family, no-one who cares... just mounting debts of bills that I can barely even pay anymore. I can't understand people at all... I can't understand why they do these horrible things to each other.... an ice junky actually looked good to me because he was the kindest person I had actually met in a really long time.

I don't spend my money on pot... I wish I could like I used to when I had money... it made things seem better. I wish there was somewhere I could take my cat so I knew she would be spoilt and looked after and I could just go quitely die. I had stopped breathing after my brother bashed me and I wish I had just been left to die.... it was easy to die at that point but people had to bring me back just so I could suffer more shit.. why? Why is everything like this? What the fuck kind of place is this and what the fuck kind of people are some of you. Some of you here aren't bad people at all but I just can't stand these pieces of shit, Ic an't stand them here and I can't stand them in the world anymore and I don't think I can fight any of them anymore. There is no help for what I'm going through but I honestly just don't think I lay here and take it anymore.... I just want to die but what will happen to my cat? My cat is the only good and pure thing in my life.

It's obviously true, I have obviously lost my mind but I don't even want my mind back in a world like this, if sane and doing well is doing to people what has been done to me and what I've seen others do even to children then I don't want to be sane, I don't even want to exist in way where I am aware of anything anymore.

What the fuck is this place and what the fuck kind of people are SOME of you? Am I supossed to abuse people, lie, use people to have a good life? Because I don't even want a life anymore. There is literally nothing more I have to offer or give and I can't live in a world like this anymore, I want out. Something bad is going to happen again... I know this feeling... something bad is going to happen... I hope I get to die this time and to the shit people I hope you burn on earth and to the good people, I wish you could be spared the abhorrent things that go on in this world but I at least hope you have comfort and some measure of happiness and I hope you are surrounded by other good people.

8. Collapse Details

another beautiful day UofLCardfan08's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisa Claus View Post

I have nowhere to go.

My family abused me.

The only person in my life was someone who picked me up off the street battered and bruised and in shock and they turned out to be a ice junky who was using me for what he could. These are not things I want in my life.

I tried really hard to do something worthwhile. In spite of all the shit, not even having a home through highschool and never finishing I went and got myself two degrees when I was 21 and sat an entry exam and was lucky enough to be smart enough yto blitz it in, and that's about the only time in my life where having brain gave me a lift up, I wanted to teach and help children get through school because I never did and spent years before university living in what was hell, a violent man putting me in hospital because frankly I didn't know any better... and I did teach for a couple of years but I've seen too much shit there that I can't deal with and it only took a couple of kicks of the stool out from under me and I just can't... I just can't, I am not emotionally equipped to do that anymore. I got other jobs that wouldn't be as stressfull but when I lost those things just got worse and worse. Now I'm in a situation where junkies pick me up off the street when I'm bashed on xmas day because I'm even more pathetic than them. I've got nothing, nothing anymore and all I can worry about is what will happen to my cat. I'm not on a pension and I am struggling a lot, there is no safety net for me anymore, no family, no-one who cares... just mounting debts of bills that I can barely even pay anymore. I can't understand people at all... I can't understand why they do these horrible things to each other.... an ice junky actually looked good to me because he was the kindest person I had actually met in a really long time.

I don't spend my money on pot... I wish I could like I used to when I had money... it made things seem better. I wish there was somewhere I could take my cat so I knew she would be spoilt and looked after and I could just go quitely die. I had stopped breathing after my brother bashed me and I wish I had just been left to die.... it was easy to die at that point but people had to bring me back just so I could suffer more shit.. why? Why is everything like this? What the fuck kind of place is this and what the fuck kind of people are some of you. Some of you here aren't bad people at all but I just can't stand these pieces of shit, Ic an't stand them here and I can't stand them in the world anymore and I don't think I can fight any of them anymore. There is no help for what I'm going through but I honestly just don't think I lay here and take it anymore.... I just want to die but what will happen to my cat? My cat is the only good and pure thing in my life.

It's obviously true, I have obviously lost my mind but I don't even want my mind back in a world like this, if sane and doing well is doing to people what has been done to me and what I've seen others do even to children then I don't want to be sane, I don't even want to exist in way where I am aware of anything anymore.

What the fuck is this place and what the fuck kind of people are SOME of you? Am I supossed to abuse people, lie, use people to have a good life? Because I don't even want a life anymore. There is literally nothing more I have to offer or give and I can't live in a world like this anymore, I want out. Something bad is going to happen again... I know this feeling... something bad is going to happen... I hope I get to die this time and to the shit people I hope you burn on earth and to the good people, I wish you could be spared the abhorrent things that go on in this world but I at least hope you have comfort and some measure of happiness and I hope you are surrounded by other good people.

9. Collapse Details

steveyos
    king steveyos
    yeah see just like I said in my thread I don't think she's even seeing our posts any more

10. Collapse Details

steveyos
    king steveyos
    she's probably about to wake up and realize she's not even online it's just her and a bunch of stuffed animals

11. Collapse Details

steveyos
    king steveyos
    sitting around a typewriter

12. Collapse Details

steveyos
    king steveyos
    and like 9999999999999999 dead cats

13. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa Claus View Post

I have nowhere to go.
    Elsewhere.

My family abused me.
    Who can blame them? of course they did, you're terrible.

a bunch of shit I didn't read and d/c about
    you really should kill yourself it's the only way

14. Collapse Details

another beautiful day UofLCardfan08's Avatar
    Diary of a Cat Whorederr
    the life and times of a PAL administrator

an fjs production

15. Collapse Details

I love when people come in here acting like king turd of shit mountain and then come to the realization that they're weak minded little pussies and can't handle what we're laying down

16. Collapse Details

steveyos
    king steveyos
    Quote Originally Posted by UofLCardfan08 View Post
    Diary of a Cat Whorederr
    the life and times of a PAL administrator

an fjs production

fjs will be up soon I'm not sure what to do about pal if her and ob still want it its theirs but I guess we gotta see if lisa kills her self and if she does can she still admin

17. Collapse Details

no new niggers lnopia the great's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by maks View Post
    I love when people come in here acting like king turd of shit mountain and then come to the realization that they're weak minded little pussies and can't handle what we're laying down
    rubynet seperates the boys from the men

**This account has been officially hacked and the original user is not liable for any future posts**

18. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    you got a lot to catch up on bro, have fun reading all that shit lol
    Oh, I saw. Fr the first time in a month I clicked 'view post' on a clump post, and I actually did it a bunch of times. I won't be doing it anymore, though, I think the moment has passed.

19. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by lnopia the great View Post
    rubynet seperates the boys from the men
    if you can make it here you can make it anywhere

20. Collapse Details

I am postulate one blumpkin blownuts's Avatar
    Well Lisa you were finally able to break down, now it's time to build back up with something healthy and wholesome. This really isn't the place for it though, so seeya later. I have a soft spot for nutballs, and I do wish you well.

21. Collapse Details

R.i.p. Garfield 1986-2016 Garfield's Avatar
    ruby please change the title of this forum to "Proving Grounds"

22. Collapse Details

steveyos
    king steveyos
    Quote Originally Posted by Garfield View Post

23. Collapse Details

Garfield. Which dildo did you use on yourself last night?

24. Collapse Details

I am postulate one blumpkin blownuts's Avatar
    thread needs apropos music

25. Collapse Details

R.i.p. Garfield 1986-2016 Garfield's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexi Persimmons View Post
    Garfield. Which dildo did you use on yourself last night?
    let me explin soething to you lisa, if i was embarrased about havinthem i wouldnt have shown them to everyone. it gets repetitive and youre not getting any better at posting, so plese divert all of your efforts to get lisa to off her self and maybe just maybe one day you will be excepted here

26. Collapse Details

no new niggers lnopia the great's Avatar
    Just a recap

I have nowhere to go.

My family abused me.

**This account has been officially hacked and the original user is not liable for any future posts**

27. Collapse Details

let me explin soething to you lisa, if i was embarrased about havinthem i wouldnt have shown them to everyone. it gets repetitive and youre not getting any better at posting, so plese divert all of your efforts to get lisa to off her self and maybe just maybe one day you will be excepted here
    you got poo for brains.

28. Collapse Details

my weapons turn me into a m0nde's Avatar
    wow, gay nigger dick posting extreme

29. Collapse Details

steveyos
    king steveyos

30. Collapse Details

Draculas Moped of Mystery
    I've earned my spot in the ytmnsfw crew i don't need to vote on some :lizard: bullshit
    Garfield was never accepted here and look how great he turned out

Thread Information