Thread: God Is Gay

1. Collapse Details
    God Is Gay 
    An Islamic Hadith reads - when a man mounts another man, the throne of god shakes.

If an rc member seen a man mount another man on their bathroom flatscreen and their porcelein throne started shaking, all youz would say he is gay.

Christian Bibles state in the book of Genesis - Onan spilled his seed and the lord struck him with a bolt of lightning.

The bible never said anything about god striking women jilling off because god doesnt swing that way. He is an incompetent dom anyway. With bdsm electricity play, a dom is supposed to shock their sub at that special moment before the sub spills his seed, not after.

2. Collapse Details

Draculas Moped of Mystery
    I've earned my spot in the ytmnsfw crew i don't need to vote on some :lizard: bullshit

3. Collapse Details

4. Collapse Details

Draculas Moped of Mystery
    I've earned my spot in the ytmnsfw crew i don't need to vote on some :lizard: bullshit
    marco....

5. Collapse Details

I am postulate one blumpkin blownuts's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 0bnoxious0ne View Post
    An Islamic Hadith reads - when a man mounts another man, the throne of god shakes.

If an rc member seen a man mount another man on their bathroom flatscreen and their porcelein throne started shaking, all youz would say he is gay.

Christian Bibles state in the book of Genesis - Onan spilled his seed and the lord struck him with a bolt of lightning.

The bible never said anything about god striking women jilling off because god doesnt swing that way. He is an incompetent dom anyway. With bdsm electricity play, a dom is supposed to shock their sub at that special moment before the sub spills his seed, not after.
    what the hell are you taking? gimme one

Thread Information