Reply To Thread
  1. Collapse Details
    I can't just walk I do pushups on ledges and such 
    steveyos
    king steveyos
    listen though on my right inner ankle that vein is all S like and goes from my toe to above my ankle like ten inches you can see it HOWEVER the one on my left ankle is straight and about three inches but it's solid because it STICKS OUT FURTHER THAN MY ANKLE BONE

you can see every vein from my elbows to the tips of my fingers, did you know the veins on the back of your hand wrap around to your wrist on the palm side? there's one that goes along the inner side of your wrist then wraps up to go along the top of your arms those ones are popping way the fuck out along the whole part of my arm plus two veins that meet from between my ring and middle finger and middle and index they meet right on the back of my hand and pop out up my whole forearm

that shit isn't even the worst, well my left ankle is now the worst but hell literally head to toe and everywhere in between including my balls and dicks my neck my chest the only place I don't feel or see them is my stomach but I'm sure once I lose this last 99999999 pounds they'll be there

I constantly fear that my veins are gonna pop let's get some content made I have all amazing ideas but as a leader all I can really do is understand how everything works and could do it all myself but that's not what leaders do, you guys know how this works you're intelligent you're talented and you know if we all work together we can achieve overfunny

2. Collapse Details

steveyos
    king steveyos
    CAN WE MAKE ONE FUNNY THING BEFORE I DIE PLEASE THANKS

3. Collapse Details

steveyos
    king steveyos
    see ya at fjs don't piss me off I'm at a level of insanity you can only dream of

4. Collapse Details

sex with dead people
    king steveyos
    Did you ever get your nuts removed?

5. Collapse Details

steveyos
    king steveyos
    no but I'm gonna need surgery on them soon I can't decide if I just want to remove them or not I wouldn't miss them but I'm not sure if they provide anything useful for muscle development I'm joining ring of honor

6. Collapse Details

sex with dead people
    king steveyos
    Get toilet paper thrown at your face in the ring.

7. Collapse Details

steveyos
    king steveyos
    fuck that they're gonna be throwing their chairs in the ring I'm bringing death matches back to america

8. Collapse Details

sex with dead people
    king steveyos
    I hate ROH and idk how you watch it.

9. Collapse Details

steveyos
    king steveyos
    I watch it for the wrestling the shit they do is amazing

obviously I'll be the best on the mic but when I'm there I'll be able to fuck some personality into them

10. Collapse Details

sex with dead people
    king steveyos
    I don't want you to...

11. Collapse Details

steveyos
    king steveyos
    only you can get away with these posts you should fucking suck but I even laughed at that

Thread Information