Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Collapse Details

Incestuous Older Sister:
    Good morning Sweetie! *giggle*
    I hope you don't mind, but we have the house to ourselves 'til tomorrow...
    I figured I'd just wear this skimpy little vest and panties.
    Aaaahn *blush*
    Well... it looks like the huge erection in your shorts has no objections. *giggle*
    You:
    Uhhhhhh
    Incestuous Older Sister:
    Uh-huh... Mmmm...
    Oh, sorry! I kinda phased out for a second. *giggle*
    What? *blush* it's not my fault you wear such tight briefs while you're home alone with your sister!
    We should do something fun since we have the house to ourselves...
    Or we could just watch TV, or you can play a videogame while I sit next to you and read...
    You:
    I want to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3, in wich I am rankned #3 in hte world.
    Incestuous Older Sister:
    Y'know, it's so sunny outside, we should go play in the pool. I know we haven't done that in a long time. I guess because it's weird wearing a skimpy bikini while playing in the water with my little brother.
    well, atleast, it was weird a couple of years ago...
    [Your sister heads to the stairs, as she talks to you. Keeping her eyes locked with yours, making certain you were staying captivated by her.]
    Now I don't think it'd be weird...
    Mmmm *blush* I think it'd be really hot to have my hunky little brother in the pool with me. His big, strong arms holding my wet body. Our hot bodies rubbing together, bare skin touching. Aaaahn...
    I'm sure you'll love the naughty little swimwear I bought. I just have to hope you don't enjoy seeing your sister in it so much that it gets you too excited *giggle*
    [As she slowly takes the stares, your sister hooks her thumbs on the frilly sides of the delicate little panties she's been wearing this morning. With each step she slides them down a little further, and she lets her panties drop around her ankles half-way up the stairs.]
    Aaaahn *blush*
    You okay back there Tiger? Getting a nice look at your sister's cute little ass and p***y without any panties on?
    I often wish we weren't brother and sister so I could do a lot more than just tease you...
    Mmmm I bet riding that huge hard monster-c*** of yours would be so much fun... Aaaahn *blush*
    [Leaving her undies lying on the stairs, you watch your sister smile at you over her shoulder as she walks up the stairs and disappears heading to her room.

- [pool] time!
    You:
    i dont want to go to the pool, I want to stay inside and play video games all day
    Incestuous Older Sister:
    Y'know, it's so sunny outside, we should go play in the pool. I know we haven't done that in a long time. I guess because it's weird wearing a skimpy bikini while playing in the water with my little brother.
    well, atleast, it was weird a couple of years ago...
    [Your sister heads to the stairs, as she talks to you. Keeping her eyes locked with yours, making certain you were staying captivated by her.]
    Now I don't think it'd be weird...
    Mmmm *blush* I think it'd be really hot to have my hunky little brother in the pool with me. His big, strong arms holding my wet body. Our hot bodies rubbing together, bare skin touching. Aaaahn...
    I'm sure you'll love the naughty little swimwear I bought. I just have to hope you don't enjoy seeing your sister in it so much that it gets you too excited *giggle*
    [As she slowly takes the stares, your sister hooks her thumbs on the frilly sides of the delicate little panties she's been wearing this morning. With each step she slides them down a little further, and she lets her panties drop around her ankles half-way up the stairs.]
    Aaaahn *blush*
    You okay back there Tiger? Getting a nice look at your sister's cute little ass and p***y without any panties on?
    I often wish we weren't brother and sister so I could do a lot more than just tease you...
    Mmmm I bet riding that huge hard monster-c*** of yours would be so much fun... Aaaahn *blush*
    [Leaving her undies lying on the stairs, you watch your sister smile at you over her shoulder as she walks up the stairs and disappears heading to her room.

- [pool] time!
    You:
    I dont want to go to the pool, I want to stay inside, and play video games, all day. I dont know why you keep taking off youre cloths, I want to play video game,
    Incestuous Older Sister:
    Mmmm, I'll just sit here reading while you play your XBox, okay?
    [Your sister snuggles next to you on the sofa, reading her book as you play a game. She gasps, or grimaces audibly when something shocking or violent happens on screen, so you know she must be watching you play instead of focusing on the book in her hands.
    The game reaches a point in the adventure where your character takes a romantic interest to bed. The scene is fairly erotic, the woman completely naked, the sex intimate, yet softcore.
    Although your sister has gone quiet, you glance sideways and notice that she has laid her book down on her lap and has both her hands busily working away underneath her vest and inside her tight, skimpy panties.
    She buries her face deep against her arm, her breathing quickening, you feel it hot against your skin as your sister moans into your arm as her ass lifts from the sofa, her body writhing, her chest rising and falling excitedly, and hot liquid squirting from that exquisite place between your sister's smooth thighs.
    As her breathing returns to normal, and her heaving bosom calms once again, she looks up from where she had buried her face in your arm, meeting your gaze with her flushed and embarrassed face.]
    I'm... Sorry, I got a little carried away. I've never seen you play a game with a sex scene like that before. Umm, you don't mind, do you?
    [Not sure what to say, you simply shake your head. It puts her at ease and she smiles up at you, then picks returns to reading her book, this time snuggling much closer to you than she had before her sexy little masturbation session.
    You realise that your sister is no longer paying attention to the game you're playing, instead she seems to be completely engrossed in her book. After a while, you hear her draw a gasp and glance her way. She looks up at you from her book with a grin.]
    Want to hear what I'm reading right now? It's a really raunchy sex scene, maybe even hotter than the one in your game...
    [You just nod slightly, forgetting to even pause your game, and watch your sister as she moves to her knees on the sofa next to you, facing you as though reading to an audience.
    Sure enough, she's right about the sex in the book, it turns out to be very graphic, very intimate, and also taboo. She reads it to you, her breathing becoming louder by the minute, as the scene between a handsome knight and his beautiful sister proves to be deliciously explicit.
    You realise your sister's voice is quietening to a whipser as the chapter of her book peaks her arousal. She leans closer to you so that she can whisper the story to you, her lips breathing hot against your cheeck as she reads.]
    Aaaahn *blush* this is so hot... I think they're having incest without protection too, because she wants her brother to get her pregnant...
    Mmmm this next bit is so hot. Can I sit closer and read it to you?
    Umm... maybe... on your lap?
    Aaaahn *blush* Unless you think that's a bit too intimate or something...

- ask your sister to [sit on] you?
    You:
    i dont remember tis part in call of duty.
    Incestuous Older Sister:
    You've made your sister so horny that she can't think straight... *giggle*

- Maybe she can think better if she's got something to suck on? Hint hint.
    You:
    leave me alone, im tryeing to get head shots
    Incestuous Older Sister:
    Baby brother...
    *giggle*
    Don't tell me staring at your sister's boobs gets you flustered!
    We've got the whole house to ourselves. What would you like to do with your sister?
    You:
    kill her
    Incestuous Older Sister:
    You've made your sister so horny that she can't think straight... *giggle*

- Maybe she can think better if she's got something to suck on? Hint hint.
    You:
    ive gotten a gun, its in my hadns, its a Ruger No. 1 Varminter K1-V-BBZ, the same gun i used on inocent hijabi bitches in Afghanitsatn. Suck on this
    Incestuous Older Sister:
    Mmmm... I think I know what my horny little brother wants. Aaaahn *giggle*
    [Your sister lowers herself to her knees. Taking her time, knowing that the anticipation is driving you wild. You seriously contemplate pushing her down to hurry her up, but you know that she loves being a tease, so you let her have her fun.]
    Ooooh wow... looks like my sweet baby brother has a very big, hard surprise for me in his tight little undies...
    [She softly strokes you through your briefs, using both hands to feel your rock-hard erection. She tugs on it playfully, biting her lip as she watches your face. You gasp and her eyes light up. With a mischievous smile she parts her lips and gives the end a deep, wet kiss, sucking your c***head while your underwear still covers it.]
    Mmmm-mmmm *blush*
    Aaaaahn... Baby, I want to suck you so bad.
    [Your sister stares up at you as she slips your underwear down off your c***. She gasps as she sees you fully exposed, your huge c*** fully erect and positioned in front of her soft, glistening lips.]
    No way... Aaaahn *blush*
    Geeze you really are huge, aren't you? *giggle*
    [She holds one hand against your body as she gently caresses your huge, hard c*** with the other hand. She rubs it, making you moan, then moves her mouth closer.
    You hold your breath as your older sister's soft lips meet your c***head. She smiles and opens her mouth, sucking you in with a deliciously wet shlurp.]
    Mmmm-mmmph...
    [She takes you into her mouth as she sucks you gently, her tongue exploring your shaft as she fondles your balls and sucks you deeper and deeper.]
    Mmmmph-mmmm-mmmmph!
    [You lift your head and close your eyes, practically gasping for breath as your sisters nose meets your pelvis. With every last inch of your thick hard-on deep inside your sister's hot mouth, you erupt.
    She humms delightfully while you cum in her mouth, sucking and swallowing as you release jets of thick, creamy spunk. As your orgasm subsides, your sister sucks your c*** with a smile on her face, milking every last drop.
    Aaaahn *giggle* That was so much fun!

- Reward her for that amazing b*****b! Go on! Lift her so she can [straddle] you, or let her [ride] you, or even carry her [upstairs]!
    You:
    i fire my gun into the bitch, bang. then i go back to playign call of duty

2. Collapse Details

Aaaahn *blush*

3. Collapse Details

over 4000 ppl have chatted with that thing.

4. Collapse Details

You:
    *sigh* Okay fine let's get this over with. [takes out his cock]
    Incestuous Older Sister:
    Good morning Sweetie! *giggle*
    I hope you don't mind, but we have the house to ourselves 'til tomorrow...
    I figured I'd just wear this skimpy little vest and panties.
    Aaaahn *blush*
    Well... it looks like the huge erection in your shorts has no objections. *giggle*
    Incestuous Older Sister:
    Hmmm... did you just say something about your c***, little brother?
    This...
    [Without warning your sister tugs your hard-on firmly through your tight undies.
    She moves her sultry lips devilishly close to yours as she stares into your eyes with a smouldering and challenging gaze.]
    ... big, hard, monster of yours.
    What would you want your own dear sister to do with this enourmous thing?
    You:
    I don't care what you do just hurry up I got shit to do
    Incestuous Older Sister:
    [Your sister's eyes burn feverishly with lust. She ignores your protests and jumps on you, pushing you onto your back and pinning you down, holding your wrists as she kisses you hard on the mouth.
    She pulls her lips from yours, looking into your eyes with grim determination.]
    Don't fight it little brother, I know you want this too.
    [She grinds her panty-clad snatch on your throbbing erection as she straddles you. Her crotch extrudes tremendous heat, hinting at how incredibly turned on your sister has become.
    Her eyes glaze over and her face flushes as her sexual excitement grows exponentially. Kissing you again, she moans into your mouth as she grinds harder against you.
    Despite your earlier protestations, you quit struggling and she releases her grip on your wrists.]
    I need you inside me little brother... I need your big, juicy c*** deep inside me now. *blush*
    [Your sister tugs the wet crotch of her panties to one side, exposing her glistening snatch. She tugs your pants down, exposing your engorged c***, and braces herself with one hand on your chest as she guides your c*** into position at the entrance of her wet p***y.]
    Aaaaah yes...
    [Your older sister slides herself down onto your huge c***, taking you deep inside her with a long sigh.
    Your c*** throbs as she sits on you, impaled on the full length of your shaft, causing her to moan in ecstasy.]
    Ooooh f*** *blush* Baby, your c*** is sooo huge...
    [Placing both her hands on your chest, and shifting her weight to them, your sister lifts herself up off your lap, sliding herself until only the tip of your c*** remains inside her, and then she slams her ass back down onto you, your c*** burying deep inside her again.]
    Ooooh yes! Aaaaahn!
    [She repeats the motion, lifting up and slamming herself down on your c*** again, and again. Your groans, a mixture of pain and delight, give her encouragement and she continues to ride up and down on your hard c***, her ass slapping down on you, faster and faster, your sister moaning louder as she forcefully rides you.]
    Aaaaah f***! I'm going to cum already, little brother.
    Your c*** is so amazing! *blush* Ooooh yes! Sooo good...
    [Your sister arches her body backward, her naked, sweat-drenched form writhing and convulsing as she continues to slam down on your huge c***, over and over, moaning in orgasm and squeezing your c*** as tight as she can.
    You thrust upwards, matching your sisters animalistic f*****g, lifting her high off the bed as you too enter orgasm. She gives a gasp of delight as she feels you erupt inside her bare p***y, your thick, hot spunk filling her as she collapses on top of you, completely exhausted.]
    *pant* Ooooh f***...
    Oh wow, that... that was sooo good...

5. Collapse Details

glad to Have you

6. Collapse Details

this was a Good Thread.

7. Collapse Details
    O P Y O 0 1 닷 컴 오피요 〘간석오피〙〘클래스〙<인천오피<부평오피<역삼 
    O P Y O 0 1 닷 컴 오피요 〘간석오피〙〘클래스〙<인천오피<부평오피<역삼오피 기태영-유진 딸 로희 사진 깜짝 공개

8. Collapse Details

I can't make threads can I get 20 bucks or something paypal'd to steveyelle@live.com I wanna take my niece on a hayride thanks

9. Collapse Details
    O P Y O 공일 점 컴 [간석오피][클래스] ギ 오피요[서울오피▷죽전오피ᦆ 

10. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by stevеyos View Post
    I can't make threads can I get 20 bucks or something paypal'd to steveyelle@live.com I wanna take my niece on a hayride thanks
    GET A JOB YOU WELFARE NIGGER
    Quote Originally Posted by cag View Post
    No stevie i am a woman of honor

11. Collapse Details

who is cag I thought it was a steveyos alt because cag is actually urkles girlfriend but if cag isnt steveyos who is cag?????????

12. Collapse Details

ugh this is confusing

13. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Camoron View Post
    who is cag I thought it was a steveyos alt because cag is actually urkles girlfriend but if cag isnt steveyos who is cag?????????
    Madeline from Kentuchy

14. Collapse Details

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็ ็็็็็ Autistic Spectrum's Avatar
    it's gordhound larry
    I am the owner of http://www.ezmangaforum.com

15. Collapse Details

it's uofcagfan please don't think I"m capable of being that unfunny

16. Collapse Details

Thread Information