Once upon a time, a legendary poster named internut created a thread. A thread that would stand the test of time, a thread that was constantly updated and never got old or went off topic. You've probably heard of it.

A few months later, I made a reddit account named barrypothead and crowbarred barry quotes from The Word into conversations on that social media site with mixed results. Little did I know, this would soon be the only known archive of The Word. I present to you now, an incomplete (but still insightful and very interesting) reconstructed 'The Word, as it is by barrypothead'.

(note to the lizard people, read this thread, it explains why barry is better than you)

Quote Originally Posted by barrypothead
on DG mods can ban at discretion of "hurr you cant talk back to a mod" so they can dish out all they want and if you retaliate to their petty insult with a petty insult they will ban you and say "dont sass me boy, youre perma banned!" as they stroke their solid steel shaft as oil starts to leak
why is this brown skin not drinking his sorrows and crying old man river
how is that even remotely funny, is it because of the reference "steffies"? idk you guys laguh at dumb shit anyway. it was actually a touching story, it helps in a way to understand the way a social net can change society... tax payers money or not, if you are bothered by people being on welfare, then get the fuck out and go to china. if anythign you should be mad at your government because they are the ones giving it out. its peanut money anyway you cant live a luxurious life off 20 dollars a day and you should know this. oh and mondew you laughing at welfare is heavily less funny than being a divorce victim. and fanfer youre literally gay. epic ftw. lulz.
i cant believe i actually hoped you would be really cool irl and that i would hang out with you at least once and you would be in a suit with a diamond covered cane and you'd have your own personal helicopter and we'd go flying around throwing eggs at people then you'd show me the classiest club in Vic and there would be hot babes everywhere and a general great vibe in the place and we'd both pick up hot chicks then take them back to your apartment and give them a spitroast but it was all just a dream
did you change as a person and grow?
do you feel better?
because gues what youve become a faggot
because blowing a wind isntrument is the pincale of intelligence
seriously if marks this entire time doesnt even realize he is this forums biggest problem its just another example of why hope is the most meaningless word when used in the same sentence as humanity
its getting closer to 21 12 2012 and uhh shit is hitting the fan in many places hit up 4chan and you can read up a few threads on people from the uk planning more riots an shit then theres been heaps of riots in the middle east and the us is fucked and japan got owned by an eearthquake whats next is australia going to be hit by a comet
in all seriousness i really do hope the mayan prophecy is real and we all die that would be the coolest thing ever i would be so spontaneous in my last hours that i would probably do someting i would never think of doing otherwise and hopefully there is a god and we all burn in hell for posting on a gay nigger dick forum(i hope god hates gay jokes) if burning for eternity is supposed to be the worst that could happen and you keep feeling pain because your nerves dont stop working then i would just call the demons a bunch of sissy faggots since it cant really get worse but if you cant talk at all then thats homosexual hell would probably just be reading rubys megathreads with your eyes taped wide open and a demon rapes your ass with a nailed up plank of wood
deep like inception, youre actually a massive cunt and i hope you dont have kids theres no need for you to continue your gene pool, also have fun dying alone you absolute cunt your views and perspective is warped youre only good at your job everything else youre either retardedly dysfunctional or youre a cunt about it and your unwavering narrow mindedness clearly expresses that you have a lack of trust in others, since you staying closed protects yourself from pain, you clearly cant stand pain, and the funny thing is that means YOU are the pussy you cant take what you dish out and i hope one day someone crushes your nose into your skull and fuck everyoen that supports you you emotionally crippled ogre fuck(you have layers, like shrek, except he actually has a personality unlike you)
ps. jthomason has bad taste in furniture
i gave you a sstarcraft 2 trial key and you didnt even verse me in it i would kick your ass at that btw fag im a diamond league player that uses zerg(the hardest race due to micro/macro management) i beat cunts 1v1 like no tomorrow some fag using protss? yea hes a fag and he loses some fag playing terran? yea hes a fag too, zerg?
exactly everyone knwos its me so why does it fucking matter. change your name to your first name and prove its your first name by sending me a pic of your drivers license then you can change mine after that not before it FATER it okay? is that good enough enlgish for you do you understand what words are
youre trying to reason with mentally ill people here. they have nothing better to do so they talk about people theyre jealous of all day every day.
a thread that is not fit for attention and/or not relevant to any persons interests to think of a fitting response. these threads typically have no subject matter
didnt read this thread but anywhere wher ethey are racist is the ownage because its just degenerates hating on more degenerate people at the end of the day who gives a fuck
like this forum isnt interesting what was ruby thinking giving almost 200 dollars to a jew to get a forum updated full of people who arent even funny enough for that 200 dollars. he must be having a mid life crysis or something having cancer and all
hes a real commedian thats totally what a president needs to be a jackass comedian that jokes around all day all he does is insult people of small groups to gain the support of the majority the wrong way aka hes a big fag who shouldnt be allowed into politics
that pallet of schooners is graphic art, its not a real pic
they're doing that so no one can call bullshit and dig up where ever they claimed he be buried and find out osama isnt dead. why put into sea? then they can say "hurr go find the body at the depths of the ocean" and youll never find it because it was never put into sea because he is still alive in the arabian deserts smoking spliffs a/d/e/d

why do u have to always show youre upset when someone says something negative or neutral about homosexuals?

it doesnt matter whether shes winning or not, you just enjoy her insulting me because you'd enjoy anyone insulting me. are you biased because i make you mad or are you biased because gush never loved you?

seriously? seriously. regardless if youre normal or not, it is you who pays the bills, not your mental health. being normal doesnt mean you automatically make your way through life, its as simple as that, with mental illnesses or not you can make it through modern society thats the point youre missing here.

can we go one day without some nf fat faggot bringing up some shit that isnt even relevant anymore? youre fucking pathetic no wonder your wife got sick of you

hey let me be an observational loser and pretend being divorced isnt worse than any other event another poster has endured

i dont know what you said but 4chan owner moot's new kittem is awesome it is so cute i would fucking steal it and love it and make it the happiest cat ever

holy shit man this is what im talking about i told the forum clay has problems about whats going on thats why he gets trolled so easily stevey literally raged clay to the point of ip banning stevey holy shit the part that should be paid attention to is the part where your perspective is skewed due to you being so cocky to the point that you do not question your own thoughts.

man i might be deleting my facebook its turning into the same annoying shit that happened to me on bebo people sending me dumb fucking shit that isnt even a fucking conversation its just some shit about "DO YOU THIS OR THAT DO YOU SMELL BAD OR SOME SHIT" I DONT FUKCING CARE ABOUT STUPID QUIZES IF I WANST TO TH FUCKING QUIZRS I WOULD GOOGLE THEM FOR FUCK SAKE IF YOU ARE NOT TRYING TO TALK TO ME YOU AREN DOING ME A FAVOR BY BEING AN ANNOYING PRICK WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH SOCIAL SITES THAT CANT BE FUCK IT IM DELETING EVERY ANNOYING PERSON THERE

im only bringing light to the actions of those hypocritical trolls

whats this obsession with white nordish people are you embarrassed about your heritage oh well breed out the whites they say

prescription drug abuse, yes thats the correct phrase, i changed what i was going to say mid sentence which explains a lot. i just dont understand why you choose to be condescending to stomple when he doesnt go out of his way to bother you, i was under the impression you were both good friends, yet for some reason you seem to have a tendency to steer towards who youre nice and mean to depending on when it suits you, such as taking sides of the bigger flock it is only a matter of who is considered "higher social status" or in my words "who is afraid to be an individual for fear to be drowned", someone who is behind layers like marks98. its sad to see people who are so afraid of pain. but nonetheless your behavior and lack of class is somewhat dropping to the standards that i first practiced that gave me a bad first impression. i dont usually stretch out and make long winded posts for anyone, but you really need to take a look in the mirror and realize what youre doing, and evaluate what in your real life is causing stress that creates this poor behavior of lashing out and ventilating negative energy. btw its the lack of class in this thread that is disturbing.

you may be very internet with your stupid fucking idiots the past year left swiftly once in past years, an empty void filled with someone else i do not find anyone and the cause was good but when i do not even analyzed me properly if you need to rely on an equal mind and said to write that tone of voice and be a retard its funny, the repetition of monde that will leave your body wont produce the lottery, if you

taking a break to point out this is one of my favorites
youre backpedalling so hard right now i can almost see a rainbow

enjoy this forum without me and i hope you notice how much i actually contribute, there is no one to blame but yourselves just burn in a hole filled with petrol and piss

i wouldnt expect a shortsighted imbecilic individual such as yourself who absurdly claims intelligence yet lacks common sense to understand the nature of my methods.

you may have book smarts, but you still dont know what just went down. -_- this is the reason ppl like me own ppl liek you every day you just cant see things for what they are you take everything so literally i feel bad for you bro

i take the pain and suffering you did unto your wife very, very seriously. fucking jerk.

what is wrong with you why are you so dumb

thats a metaphor not an assumption

i went out tonight and im home to get ready to go out again me and like 10 friends went to the monthly poker regionals and one of my friends came first and won $1,500.00 and he is shouting us all beers for the night tonight is the fucking shit the only poster i think has more of a social life than me is cheyeah somehow i was talking to the biggest gangster in my part of town he gave mje $20 to throw on the poker machines this guy literally is related to all the wogs that run the weed and coke selliong around my area how is a loser like me tight with one of the scariest guys in my area i am aboiut to go out again to another poer tounermenaent and there is $200 first prize int hsi one i wonder how i have a 7 inhch penis thank you frro reading dp is a bad father
NIGGER NIGGERN IGGER I AM COOLER THAN ALL OF YOU POT TOGETHER HAA HA AHA HAAHA I AM THE COOLEST POSTER 10/10 FOR SURE NIGGER NIGGER I AM THE IWNNER

you take the internet so seriously? yes i had my emotions betrayed by gush who was an internet succubus but it was an emotional act. this was to no one in particular. so all you have to do is look at yourself fucking asian gook rice eating faggot you need to drown in soy sauce

but you and i both know how serious you were before back peddling.

another one I've always loved
as much tongue in cheek you hold in your continued posting, it does not conceal the fact that you are legitimately attempting to incite the blacklisting of my ip address.

you really are desperate to make me jump... sucks to be an old gingerbread man

nice... are you creating your own quotes because youre attention starved of me?

theres nothing wrong with being attracted to a chicken society is just a giant brainwashing machine so fuck you asshole youre just a machine and you dont even know it i dont know why i even bother on this piece of shit forum when everytime i try to express anything at all you just want to destroy things like gush. she is a hateful person while i am a human of joy

i couldnt bear to be near her in real life she looks like the personification of an overstuffed bean burrito

i blush wwhen i get caught off guard by people i find attractive, such as they turn up to my work and i havnt seen them for years i go almost speechless and they get lustful and the tension is amazing I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY IT DOES THAT but most of the time they arent single anyway
the honest truth is im frigid

im sorry about takin the piss outa you in that thread where you described your job, its just that i never really get a chance since you are so mistique.

you can call me whatever negative words you forced creativity upon. it doesnt change a god damned thing.

there you go assuming everyone on the internet is an awful poster. you are an elitist. hypothetically if you stayed in school and finished, you would get shit scores anyway. youre rubbish.

lol i bet u logged out bcuz u want 2 lurk and not let anywon see so they cunt tell if u are rayding their posts dominating the fucking shit out of you and you dont want anyone to think youre reading them and have no comebacks because you barely have comebacks you are just a shitty asian broken record

you ask me to put myself in an awkward position i guess ill have to wait for shitskin to log back in from his mid life crisis

I've noticed your presence as of late,
and I know you don't like me, and we've been flaming each other on and off for a long time now, however, I think it's in both best interests to have a second thought, and maybe not get so involved within each other?
I don't seek to flame you but there are times when you see it appropriate to get aggressive towards me and leave me little room for reaction, I don't dislike you, it's more of a tit for tat behavior, but I for one grow tired of this insipid drivel and I'm sure there's a middle ground.
If you agree, let me know, if not, I'm sure I'll find out.

an attempt to try and recreate humor in which monde started. but sadly this is not funny.

i actually have a fan in my bathroom that turns on with the light some reason whoever connected it up thought it did not need a separate switch which botehrs me that if i want one on the other comes on too

^ yea fuck you I dropped out of ashfield boys in year 10 but you pretend to know but you dont know shit about the reasons why so you can just stfu paki

whatever sells is what will be common. so many attempts at making a ground breaking cheese burger.

fuck off you fucking shitskin if i lived near you i would vandalize your letterbox

like besides the whole "meaning of life" theories, have you ever just sat and wondered "why do i keep on going on"?, sometimes its hard to see the light when you are surrounded by the dark side of life. you can always say "ill feel better another day" and so on, but if life is the "greatest gift", then why do we, liberated citizens, still suffer?, and aside that, if life is such a gift, then why does poverty exist, why do people suffer more than people enjoy.. we are all driven by the impulse to survive, and the impulse to have more and lastly, the impulse to exchange bodily fluids, one of these primal instincts are holding back our entire race, holding back humanity from reaching the stars. life is like, a box of turd stains and snails. the turd stains can be hard to clean and rid out that dirty smell, and the snails take time, too much time, precious time and once theyre there the next morning you wake up its almost like they never existed at all. yes, thats my cup of fucking tea, life is full of turd stains that take long to go away, and snails that take long to get there, ones quick to arrive and ones quick to leave. life is hardly as good a gift as its expressed.
until, you find that something, or someone, that stays around, and keeps you at peace and one with yourself. like a job that you love, or a partner that you share perfect chemistry with.
time is more precious than anything else, and no one cares, everyone ignores it, everyone just ignores time like they are going to live forever.
and religion is a paradox, if its real or not, you are wasting precious time being devout.. since its an unanswerable question, if in fact its real, believers will be rewarded, sinners will be sent to the abyss, and the faithless will be punished. on the other hand if its not real, many people would have wasted their time with faith, possibly a year of their life sitting in a church or praying near candles.
i assume none of you are competant at science and comprehend how bacteria work. anti biotics work, like a war... it leaves collateral damage in your body as in, it kills the infecting/swarming bacteria making you sick, at the same time it kills some beneficial bacteria(ones that are harmless even in number, but are beneficial such as the bacteria in your stomach that eats oxygen that enters, to stop oxygen requiring bacteria from invading your stomach from the food they were on that you just ate).
also using anti biotics can make bacteria mutate, staphelococcus A can become "immune" from mutating and resisting. the plasmids within its cell wall(floating DNA) adapt and tell the bacteria how to defend itself from anti biotic attack.
and alot of staph bacteria are doing this by being exposed to Anti Biotics. if you didnt know, if you eat meat, from cows, chicken, etc. WE ARE ALL BEING "DRIPPED" ONTO ANTI BIOTICS WITHOUT KNOWING IT. the animals we eat are given anti biotics as apart of their diet to stop disease ruining lots of money for the farmers. and that antibiotic makes it to our dinner plate, thus slowly giving us bit by bit anti biotics.
thus giving staph in our body, which usually are in small, harmless numbers, a chance to mutate and become immune to anti biotics, meaning the next time you get a cold, the staph bacteria can multiply and make you get flu-like symptoms and you will be fucked up with diahrea an shit.
thats a big reason, vegans are healthier than omnivorous humans.
ps. diahrea is a healthy sign when you are sick. its your stomach trying to flush out all the bacteria in your stomach as fast as it can.

let me start, i thought we were cool, but no, you are such a self centered inconsiderate faggot, you ban me for the most mundane shit after talking absolute rubbish to me at the wrong time, and you get mad because of the reaction i gave you, thats what happens when you ask annoying shit when someone is already raging the fuck out at some fucking video game. you ban me permanently, man, that didnt fell great, i mean, i have been your biggest supporter for months, and all you can feel is your four stomachs begging for a snack, you invite gush and that makes elz leave fjs for good, gush didnt even want to post there do you understand you fat dumbass she doesnt give a FUCK about fjs and you still screwed up youre just like your father a fucking loser. now that fjs is dead because me and elz are gone, you unbannned me hoping that i come back, well, you see, i put up with you being the shittest admin on the fucking planet, on the entire internet, because i thought you were an okay guy, but i was completely wrong there, youre a fat gluttonous obese selfish piece of shit that never gives 2 fucks about his forum's userbase you just want people to go there and have some shitty ass fat guy moderating dog shit on the wall mate im not goin back to ffjs you are a moron i cant even call you my friend anymore you are so selfish i think ive said you are selfish quite a few times now, mainly because you want your forum to be successful, for YOUR sake, not for anyone else, not to make it a great place to go to and post, no, its so you can fucking blog and nothing else fucking matters as long as someone makes a "lol" post under your big ass shitty life activities suck my dick you fat ball of shit

youve never been in any situation, ever, to threaten someone to post on your forum. why are you a bad admin? oh, because you dont realize that when running a forum youre supposed to run it for your userbase. when you were asked to make a gaming forum, isntead of making 1 or 2, you made 20, thats just ugly.

lets talk about how you slowly became more and more of a glass stomached faggot pretending to be cool because in the real world you have no friends and your poorly construed posts show the exact opposite, a desperate desire to be liked on a dead forum. tl;dr go blow your trumpet its the closest thing you will come to true love, faggot.

intentional irrelevant posts by the fit, tall, waxed, charming, funny, cool, respectable, kind, offensive white guy.
i just named everything youre not

out of seriousness youre actually a top bloke... dont give a shit if ppl try to throw what i say back in my face but you are a genuine guy and thats a quality not many people have, which commonly gets overlooked I guess you can say i didnt know your acquaintance for a long time but i still had moments where i enjoyed and disliked your posts, overall a pleasure meeting you. adios master vegan, best of luck & dont do anything i wouldnt do.

i dont give a fuck and an observing woman eventually started hitting on me 1 on 1 in private but i rejected her because i was too drunk to GIVE A FCK im just gonna wank when i wake up no strings attached FUCK YOU STRINGS

ok i understand you dont love me the way i love you, but your behavior is simply unacceptable. its fucking obvious you are in love with ole because he tries so hard to look intellegent but nar, he's actually the biggest faggot on the forum. look im sorry i know you didnt ask for this but i just have to let you know that ole is a complete asshole and he wouldnt treat you right (even if he wasnt gay (hes a faggot )).
anyway i named one of my chickens after you, i named it heidi because you can not deny thats youre real name because you told it to me back when you liked me, before you turned into a lying whore. shes my favorite chicken too. when i pick her up she knows shes my favorite because she gets so excited that im holding her, the same way i always imagined you would get excited while i held you under a tree after a picnic, but now youre a stupid lying bitch and all you want to do is spread lies about me.
look im very upset right now, i just wish we could work things out and be friends again, and maybe some day you would like me again. i know that might not be very reasonable to hear now but please, i know theirs a part of you that deserves another chance, i know youre a nice person at heart. fuck you, your a stupid lying piece of garbage and i wish you were never born!

keep harping(you are not a troll youre a pathetic stoner with no skills))

FUCK OMELETES YOUYWRHGFSDGHOU HDGOHLKJGJKHDLKG FUCK THEM. come to my house and have my awesome chicken eggs we feed them very very healthy products and their eggs are 10x tastier than farm factory egg shit, you wanna try? ORGANIC EGGS!??!?! noway... you cant handle the flavor...

bi curious at worst, i am yet to experiment, and i do not believe i will indefinitely get a chance to.

you forgot to add that youre a fat welfare cheat, never worked a day in life, has gout, sore back, and wastes money on second life and cant even make money back cause no one gives a FUCK about your shitty ideas

you mean, youre on a personal vendetta because i make you made.
i have no main account, and ban me all you want, its funny and shows how much i get to you.
and you told me "im untrollable"....roflmao

yeah i guess if more people strived to be horrible posters then you would have competition.

You seem unfit for the role of an admin, I now see why you were relieved of your position.

well i learn from my mistakes ill tell you that motherfucker. im dead serious when i say this you flaming faggots have technically forced me to improve my grammar out of my own initiative and im slowly getting better every time you faggots flame me about my grammar.

Yea right youre getting ready for work. youre entire day is built around embarrassing me o nthis forum. fucking faggot drug abusing loser. you have to use drugs because you're so cold inside you fucking fag. to feel fake emotion, you need pain pills HAHAHAHAHHAHA how does that feel BITCH

But they do not exist. They existed a long time ago, and no one knows what they looked like (They have a pretty good idea from the fossils, however), but they do not exist anymore. That means, not only do you know there will never be any possibility of you having sex with one, but there's not even a possibility of you ever seeing one in real life. Everyone else, however, except for a very few, are not attracted to women, they are attracted to something else entirely. So in other words, you will never find any porn anywhere on the internet, only non-sexual pictures of women. Everyone you have told about your attraction to women think it's disgusting. To relieve yourself, you get off on the non-sexual pictures of women, knowing it will never get any better.

dude hate on my chickens all day they will still lay egggs

You've removed all meaning and credibility in your own words, this is very vain of you as it's very obvious you are a lonely, sad, bored out of your mind shithead, with nothing more to do than try and bother me on this forum, this is getting out of hand. When an analysis is made from the entire time I've been at this forum, it was YOU who've been obsessed with me, for what reasons I do not know, but I do know that you need help. Don't bother making any reply or future private messages, as I will continue to be unresponsive, if this in any way bothers you, look outside the square; 'your fault'.

i see u lurking
i see u lurking. never posting, jus tsitting there in your own misery watching me. hating deep inside yourself about all that i am about. how does it feel to be so bitter and wicked on the inside that you cant go a minute of your life without me on your mind u gay fuck. you are honestly so pathetic and you never show your face. you are a scared little kitten. a metaphor cat. thats all you are is are is a coward. you go out of your way to try and make my life miserable, well guess what queer. ITS NOT WORKING!

ive seen professional help and the only problem i have is bi polar cycles, i asked for many answers and there is nothing wrong with my cognition, you need to get over your over-read theories, you have no idea what you are really on about, listening to what you have to say is pretty painful, im not surprised your wife despises you.

u mad? yea ur mad? wow if youre going to continue being the fag you are atleast have the gay balls to show it. all u do is despise me and make up stupid heidi chicken sex untrue “jokes” (i put “jokes” in quotations cause youre nf (really unfunny( a total fag))) youre probably the one fucking animals for your own sick fetish you gay loving freakazoid. how can u abuse ruby like you do you fucking psycho? jesus I do not even get this whole heidi chicken thing outside of some inane reasons for you transgression against my soul. You think youre super clever cause you use BIG WORDS well news flash you fucking fag cock sucking dick loving fag nigger, this isnt fucking school it’s the fucking internet and nobody gives a shit about me or you or “HEIDI the chicken” you fucking queer. lick my rim while I jack you off you fucking homo. You fag

he invested trust in you, thats the definition of the first step of betraying another. he would annoy me on steam before and i just chimped out at him and told him to stfu because its not helping me talking on that subject and he stopped. i think you would make a bad father.

why you back on my case i dont really care anymore im even not caring about counter trolling mondes trolls anymore why do you think i'd care about you mondes 10x the troll you are

you are so unoriginal its unbelievable youre like a jewish poster you read others posts and then you use it as a structure to create your own ones which arent neraly as funny you are so unfunny its offensive

and youre a diagnosed aspy theres no way around it you know nothing about anything other than lost you have no career going for you unless it was retarded walls of thought on a shitty tv series kill yourself skinny bitch

ride it into a petrol pump and die you paki fagot

good troll. now instead of elaborating on what you should post, go and elaborate on how to fix your fucking broken marriage its not harder than programming/networking you fat obese monster

you guys are deranged lunatics, actually taking to heart the assumption that some people like attention regardless of what it is. wrong.

youre an enabler and a disabler, youre a sick being. i will never let the likes of you change who i am.

ive been well aware that a few of you talk about me and share what i say
for a long time now
and let me get one thing straight
none of you can change me.
stop acting liek it
you fucking complete moron crazy fuck
you are insane
now shutup while i play this awesome game.

youre an enabler and a disabler, youre a sick being. i will never let the likes of you change who i am.

why drink water and eat food when youre going to = stfu

well its a bit hard when she talks behind my back lying to people with the intention of making me less likeable, shes the bitch who lies 24/7 and calls ANYONE who she dislikes crazy and ccreepy n shit, THAT BITCH SET A CAT ON FIRE THATS SOME FUCKED UP SHIT SON

the only time i cannot comprehend what is being said is when people use words i do not yet know, thats when i am forced to go to mother fucking dictionary websites and learn, stop making me learn you fagots this isnt sschool I DONT COIME HERE TO LEARN

you guys kind of go off on shit posts trying to make yourselves look good but guess what youre all dumb as fuck stop trying to use big words and go the long way about posting and just fucking post properly i will murder you all

there is no threshold on the internet i guess, youre all just selfish, since its not face to face you all grow a pair of balls to do the most anti social things possible. even i dont take things too far and if you havnt realized then youre blind as a fucking bat.

just stop, no one needs you to point obvious shit out why dont you make an alt caleld captain obvious and post on it forever fag

jesus christ there's at least 5 more pages... I'm done for now I'll do more later