Hybrid View

1. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by barrypothead
    hey bro im not really being a massive douche bag anymore im less retarded now compared to then, when you chose to ignore me, im just pittin it out there if you would like to unignore me cause i think your a pretty cool guy, yeh, we didnt get off to a good start but huh, now is a second chance? (unto you bro your call)

2. Collapse Details

really glad to see this thread again, i thought i had more barry content but only a handful of posts/logs, here they are anyway:

Quote Originally Posted by barrypothead View Post
    keep on trucking and let the good times roll

oh colonized and founded mean two different things?....you have this one....but ill be back....
    yep. it represents the 10 million. its okay though i understand you have yet to deal with checks.
    ^^^ this last one was from when he tried photoshopping a check or something, hoping someone still has the rest of that incident

oh and does anyone have that megapost where he tried teaching someone about posting? maks said it was up there with the "i named one of my chickens after you" meltdown

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Shake It Brother View Post
    really glad to see this thread again, i thought i had more barry content but only a handful of posts/logs, here they are anyway:

^^^ this last one was from when he tried photoshopping a check or something, hoping someone still has the rest of that incident

oh and does anyone have that megapost where he tried teaching someone about posting? maks said it was up there with the "i named one of my chickens after you" meltdown
    hi who are you

Thread Information