1. Collapse Details
    04:38 - Lisa loves you: 
    Senior Member TheLizardWhisperer's Avatar
    04:38 - Lisa loves you: Right well I better get this off my chest. You were a total fuckhead yesterday with teknorat. That is NOT what happened. Peter was never my boyfriend nor was he my meth dealer. I left when I realised I was in a place where they were shooting up meth. In actual fact they tried to stop me leaving, would not let me leave and some woman called Gemma took my wallet before they would let me leave, I then left and had to call my best friend to wire me $100 so I could get home as I was in sydney, the transfer was going to take a couple of days to clear. I spent time squatting at central station. I was getting constant phone calls and texts from Peter, then the police called me,mthey had arrested Gemma and had my drivers licence as Gemma had taken it, they also asked me if I knew Peter Quinn and if I could bring him in because they wanted to speak to him when I came to pick up my driver's licence, I told them I could and I called Peter and told him the police had arrested Gemma, she had my driver's licence and the police wanted to speak to him so agreed to come with me to pick up my licence from the police station. The police questioned me for a while and then wanted me to press charges but that meant I had to go to court for them and I told them I really didn't want to be having to come back to sydney for court cases, I just wanted to go home. And I went home. As you know Peter was also later arrested but that was actually like 2 weeks later and Peter had been constantly calling my ohone and sending insane text messages, I am not joking when I say I would get up to to 200 phone calls and text messages day and night everryday and this was around the time my grandfather was dying and I did not appreciate getting calls all hours when it was actually during a time when I was expecting a phone call one night that my grandfather had died. I went to the local police about it but they said because he lived interstate they couldn't do much about it but to call them if he ever turned up. I then posted his phone number one night after many fucking calls. As you know he was arrested and spent a year in jail where he wrote me about 200 letters. It is a bit difficult for me to say exactly what went down as I was already in some dissasociative state after the events of that xmas. It was you two who published my full name in that podcast after promising it would not contain any of my oersonal information. Now, the time I did have meth was NOT with peter, it was with a man I started seeing briefly, he is the guitarist of a reasonably well known band, he was hot and I Posted a picture of his big nice cock on the forum. The first time I had himmoverr he brought some meth with him. I thought oh well we are both adults, he's not shooting it up I am kinda curious what methbis like, I'll try some. I had some meth with him, fucked him silly and then when he went home I posted in the forum and it was also election day here so I went and voted that day. The second time I had him over he brought meth again, I told him I was not interested in meth (as you can imagine I did not really look kindly on meth heads after the whole peter thing) so I refused it, he said he wouldn't take any then although it was obvious he was already high as fuck, I fucked him anyway and then sent him hime and refused to see hm again because I don't want to be with a meth head and once maybe, I mean occasionally taking a party drug I don't have a problem with, I'm hardly a sheltered prude ok? But when he brought it the second time to me that meant it was more than an occasional partyy drug for him so no, I dumped him. Now teknorat is a fucking retard he in fact knows FUCK ALL about me and my life, what he does know is like a couple of bad stories from my 37 gid damn fucking years on this planet you fuckheads. You without teknorat, well you are just fine, but throw that drooling tard who studies about dog cum and reads and recites all about it like a fucking RETARD and all of a sudden you can turn into a real fucking idiot. So there. That is off my chest now. I really should have left the chat the second that fucking retarded loser stepped in we were having a nice time until that fucking retard. But don't you ever fucking DARE blame me for the shit fuckhead things teknorat has done or you have as well with him or DARE think yous somehow have an excuse for that for whatever bullshit reason because you do not and I have never done ANYTHING that would excuse that fucking loser or you doing retard troll shit. Capish?

2. Collapse Details

04:44 - Lisa loves you: Callum
    04:45 - Lisa loves you is now Online.
    04:45 - Lisa loves you: See knowing someone's personal details is not really an excuse
    05:16 - Lisa loves you is now Online.
    05:17 - Lisa loves you: You must be so cool to teknorat right now after sending him that message
    05:27 - Lisa loves you is now Online.
    05:28 - Lisa loves you: Hey you know what would be really cool and make everything think you and teknorat are really cool again? Because I'm pretty sure you two could use this as some tard level "epic troll", evryone will think "wow, you know teknorat and ruby together are super cool!"
    05:29 - Lisa loves you: Not like I just messaged that you passed it onto teknorat the second you did or anything and everyone really cares ruby
    05:29 - Lisa loves you: *I just got messaged
    05:29 - Lisa loves you is now Away.

3. Collapse Details

05:33 - Lisa loves you: Seems like we all agree, we love you ruby but throw teknorat in the mix and you turn into a fucktard. Have a nice day.

4. Collapse Details

05:43 - Lisa loves you is now Online.
    05:44 - Lisa loves you: Oh FYI all the while I was fighting the good fight for you and wording you up to the fucktards in your forum.
    05:44 - Lisa loves you is now Away.

5. Collapse Details

05:48 - Lisa loves you: But you shouldn't probably undo all that and just try an epic skype troll with teknorat because everyone thinks he's really cool and not a fucktard retard at all and you are bound to gain back respect for that
    05:48 - Lisa loves you: *should.... I meant to be sarcastic XD xoxo

6. Collapse Details

05:53 - Lisa loves you is now Online.
    05:53 - Lisa loves you: Looks pretty cool, well done. Epic skype troll man! Lmao. You losers.
    05:54 - Lisa loves you is now Away.

7. Collapse Details

05:54 - Lisa loves you is now Online.
    05:55 - Lisa loves you: Eh, you gonna be a try-hard fucktard. Can kiss my tight ass

8. Collapse Details

The ramblings of an insane woman

9. Collapse Details

my weapons turn me into a m0nde's Avatar
    red hot pie

Tapatalj now autocorrects to tapatalj.

10. Collapse Details

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็ ็็็็็ Autistic Spectrum's Avatar
    methmas
    I am the owner of http://www.ezmangaforum.com

11. Collapse Details

lisa is an insane meth head prostitute

12. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by TheLizardWhisperer View Post
    04:38 - Lisa loves you: Right well I better get this off my chest. You were a total fuckhead yesterday with teknorat. That is NOT what happened. Peter was never my boyfriend nor was he my meth dealer. I left when I realised I was in a place where they were shooting up meth. In actual fact they tried to stop me leaving, would not let me leave and some woman called Gemma took my wallet before they would let me leave, I then left and had to call my best friend to wire me $100 so I could get home as I was in sydney, the transfer was going to take a couple of days to clear. I spent time squatting at central station. I was getting constant phone calls and texts from Peter, then the police called me,mthey had arrested Gemma and had my drivers licence as Gemma had taken it, they also asked me if I knew Peter Quinn and if I could bring him in because they wanted to speak to him when I came to pick up my driver's licence, I told them I could and I called Peter and told him the police had arrested Gemma, she had my driver's licence and the police wanted to speak to him so agreed to come with me to pick up my licence from the police station. The police questioned me for a while and then wanted me to press charges but that meant I had to go to court for them and I told them I really didn't want to be having to come back to sydney for court cases, I just wanted to go home. And I went home. As you know Peter was also later arrested but that was actually like 2 weeks later and Peter had been constantly calling my ohone and sending insane text messages, I am not joking when I say I would get up to to 200 phone calls and text messages day and night everryday and this was around the time my grandfather was dying and I did not appreciate getting calls all hours when it was actually during a time when I was expecting a phone call one night that my grandfather had died. I went to the local police about it but they said because he lived interstate they couldn't do much about it but to call them if he ever turned up. I then posted his phone number one night after many fucking calls. As you know he was arrested and spent a year in jail where he wrote me about 200 letters. It is a bit difficult for me to say exactly what went down as I was already in some dissasociative state after the events of that xmas. It was you two who published my full name in that podcast after promising it would not contain any of my oersonal information. Now, the time I did have meth was NOT with peter, it was with a man I started seeing briefly, he is the guitarist of a reasonably well known band, he was hot and I Posted a picture of his big nice cock on the forum. The first time I had himmoverr he brought some meth with him. I thought oh well we are both adults, he's not shooting it up I am kinda curious what methbis like, I'll try some. I had some meth with him, fucked him silly and then when he went home I posted in the forum and it was also election day here so I went and voted that day. The second time I had him over he brought meth again, I told him I was not interested in meth (as you can imagine I did not really look kindly on meth heads after the whole peter thing) so I refused it, he said he wouldn't take any then although it was obvious he was already high as fuck, I fucked him anyway and then sent him hime and refused to see hm again because I don't want to be with a meth head and once maybe, I mean occasionally taking a party drug I don't have a problem with, I'm hardly a sheltered prude ok? But when he brought it the second time to me that meant it was more than an occasional partyy drug for him so no, I dumped him. Now teknorat is a fucking retard he in fact knows FUCK ALL about me and my life, what he does know is like a couple of bad stories from my 37 gid damn fucking years on this planet you fuckheads. You without teknorat, well you are just fine, but throw that drooling tard who studies about dog cum and reads and recites all about it like a fucking RETARD and all of a sudden you can turn into a real fucking idiot. So there. That is off my chest now. I really should have left the chat the second that fucking retarded loser stepped in we were having a nice time until that fucking retard. But don't you ever fucking DARE blame me for the shit fuckhead things teknorat has done or you have as well with him or DARE think yous somehow have an excuse for that for whatever bullshit reason because you do not and I have never done ANYTHING that would excuse that fucking loser or you doing retard troll shit. Capish?
    if this is lisas post im shocked never saw this wow

13. Collapse Details

ya it's like you are old in real life, but a baby nooblet on rubynet and don't know your best friend is an insane meth head whore

14. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Bev. View Post
    bev do ypu thibk everyone in the world hates her for no reason?

she got exiled from the convict scumbag island australia to the island where the convict scumbags send heir worst convict scumbags - penguin island
    I'm a 6'4 300 lb alpha male that was born to be worshiped. Everywhere I go people stop what they're doing and stare at me in total awe. Beta males come up to me left and right just to tell me how jacked I am and how awesome I look. Slaves and muscle worshipers can tribute me online for cam worship. I'm cocky as hell and love to dominate and humiliate beta males and slaves. Message me on Skype and tribute to see me on cam now. Submit to the ultimate ALPHA GOD now.

15. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Bev. View Post
    the guy she's talking about in that story, peter. he knocked her up and she aborted his baby then brought him to the forum to taunt him about it. sounds a lot like what she did to you. she knew we shit on donny all the time, so she brought his grandma here to see it. does that sound like something a good person would do?

16. Collapse Details

Not true and just you

17. Collapse Details

dont listen to them bev lol

18. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Battery Bits View Post
    Not rue and just you
    lisa are u on meth right now

19. Collapse Details

Bev you are an actual retarded person if you believe and trust lisa