Quote Originally Posted by flagleRyan View Post
Never forget that Jack Venooker is a sociopathic liar. We're talking about a guy so mentally disturbed he actually threatened to sue the owner of a comic book message board, because a sock puppet he didn't like was making fun of him. Everything Vap wrote is a lie. Jack's Colostomy Bag popped up to make fun of Ole Vap one day, and Jack freaked the fuck out over it. He emailed Rick Veitch, threatening to sue Rick Veitch and Comicon if JCB wasn't removed, claiming it was "identity theft." That's why Jack Venooker was banned. Ask anyone over at Comicon who was around at the time. The only person Vap beat the shit out of was himself. He takes this message board "king of the gutters" shit way too seriously for a 50+ year old man. He can't stop talking about it. It's just about the most pitiful thing I think I've ever seen. I know this message board stuff is all he really has, and sometimes I feel a little guilty for fucking with him.

posted by Blackfoot at Thursday, November 10, 2005

7 Comments:
Anonymous said...
jack is a prick

11:20 PM EDT
El Douche said...
I used to know Jack and i think he is a child molester

5:23 PM EDT
Anonymous said...
Is this the same jack who posts at Trollkingdom? I knew he was old, but had no idea he was so fat and bald!

3:29 PM EDT
Anonymous said...
JACK IS THE TRUE KING OF THE GUTTERS!!!

2:44 AM EDT
Anonymous said...
Jack is unstable, volatile, untrustworthy, creepy, just a pitiful ugly old man! He doesn't believe what people say about him because his mental illness will not allow it. He wastes his life online arguing with others & defending his already shitty reputation. "KING OF THE GUTTERS"? No, just sad.

2:58 AM EDT
Anonymous said...
I personally think he looks and sounds like a child toucher, but who knows.

1:44 AM EDT
smells_like_jack said...
Jack is a pile of pustule whine slime.

1:41 PM EDT
Post a Comment

<< Home
*****Previous

Blackfoot is probably the dumbest fucking tarbaby on the internet. oh my god.