Corine Hughes Terry
Obituary
Guest Book
4 entries
"Sheriff Fred Newman and the Members of the Washington..."
- Sheriff Fred Newman
The Guest Book is expired.
Restore the Guest Book

Corine Hughes Terry SALTVILLE, Va. Corine Hughes Terry, age 81, passed away on March 16, 2013. She was preceded in death by her parents, Walter and Kate Taylor Hughes; and brothers, Robert, Roger and Clayton Hughes. Survivors include her son, Wayne Terry of Lebanon, Va.; brothers, Curtis Hughes of Saltville, Ronald Hughes and wife, Margie, of Gray, Tenn., and Coy Hughes and wife, Darlene, of Saltville; sisters, Carol Cook of Chilhowie, Va., Connie Taylor and husband, Tom, of Saltville, Clara Ledford and husband, Bill, of Abingdon, Va., and Catherine Mannix and husband, Patrick, of Bristol, Va.; and several nieces and nephews. Graveside services for Corine Hughes Terry will be conducted at 2 p.m., Tuesday, March 19, 2013, in the Mount Rose Cemetery, with the Rev. Jack Sprinkle officiating. Pallbearers will be Tom Taylor, Chad Taylor, Patrick Mannix Sr., Patrick Mannix Jr., Timothy Mannix and Bob Hogston. Everyone is asked to assemble at the funeral home by 12:30 p.m. for visitation then procession to the cemetery. The family would like to offer a very special thank you to everyone from Gregory's nursing home for all of their care and kindness. Online condolences may be sent to drhendersonfuneralhome.com D.R. Henderson funeral home in Saltville is serving the Terry family.
Published in Bristol Herald Courier from March 17 to March 18, 2013

Brought to you by Geritol

Geritol: For When You're Too Old and Too Busy Bringing Internet Justice to Eat

ok how's the following pic?

I"m gonna build that funeral home in 3d but for now is that good? got any more you wanna contibue I'm assuming you must have pics of pat and his family since people call you him so often you must know something about him

I mean I know a lot my self now and will be adding more to this but if you got anything else please let me know itt

idk if pat actually uses the internet but if you do talk to him let him know he's gonna love what's coming, I have a lot of building and lasso tooling to do I just couldn't wait to post this pat is gonna love it so much is his birthday coming up at any point?