Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Sticky: Epic Steveyos Megathread Prelude: flag since you're not pat mannix and don't' even know him this shouldn't bother you 
    steveyos
    king steveyos
    Exclamation
    Corine Hughes Terry
    Obituary
    Guest Book
    4 entries
    "Sheriff Fred Newman and the Members of the Washington..."
    - Sheriff Fred Newman
    The Guest Book is expired.
    Restore the Guest Book

Corine Hughes Terry SALTVILLE, Va. Corine Hughes Terry, age 81, passed away on March 16, 2013. She was preceded in death by her parents, Walter and Kate Taylor Hughes; and brothers, Robert, Roger and Clayton Hughes. Survivors include her son, Wayne Terry of Lebanon, Va.; brothers, Curtis Hughes of Saltville, Ronald Hughes and wife, Margie, of Gray, Tenn., and Coy Hughes and wife, Darlene, of Saltville; sisters, Carol Cook of Chilhowie, Va., Connie Taylor and husband, Tom, of Saltville, Clara Ledford and husband, Bill, of Abingdon, Va., and Catherine Mannix and husband, Patrick, of Bristol, Va.; and several nieces and nephews. Graveside services for Corine Hughes Terry will be conducted at 2 p.m., Tuesday, March 19, 2013, in the Mount Rose Cemetery, with the Rev. Jack Sprinkle officiating. Pallbearers will be Tom Taylor, Chad Taylor, Patrick Mannix Sr., Patrick Mannix Jr., Timothy Mannix and Bob Hogston. Everyone is asked to assemble at the funeral home by 12:30 p.m. for visitation then procession to the cemetery. The family would like to offer a very special thank you to everyone from Gregory's nursing home for all of their care and kindness. Online condolences may be sent to drhendersonfuneralhome.com D.R. Henderson funeral home in Saltville is serving the Terry family.
    Published in Bristol Herald Courier from March 17 to March 18, 2013

Brought to you by Geritol

Geritol: For When You're Too Old and Too Busy Bringing Internet Justice to Eat

ok how's the following pic?

I"m gonna build that funeral home in 3d but for now is that good? got any more you wanna contibue I'm assuming you must have pics of pat and his family since people call you him so often you must know something about him

I mean I know a lot my self now and will be adding more to this but if you got anything else please let me know itt

idk if pat actually uses the internet but if you do talk to him let him know he's gonna love what's coming, I have a lot of building and lasso tooling to do I just couldn't wait to post this pat is gonna love it so much is his birthday coming up at any point?

2. Collapse Details

steveyos
    king steveyos
    that's my family not pat's, I'm not making a megathread about my own family lol

3. Collapse Details

steveyos
    king steveyos
    ya know I'm starting to get a feeling you might actually be pat because if you were a 15 year old kid from florida why would you be doing this

well that just helps out more then you've definitely got more info on your family, give me some more stuff to work with

4. Collapse Details

steveyos
    king steveyos
    I missed your bday it was last month damn, this will be a belated bday present you're gonna love it so much that you'll think your bday came multiple times this year

5. Collapse Details

steveyos
    king steveyos
    do you even speak english wtf I feel liek I"m talkign to elz when I talk to you

6. Collapse Details

steveyos
    king steveyos
    Quote Originally Posted by steveyos View Post
    do you even speak english wtf I feel liek I"m talkign to elz when I talk to you

7. Collapse Details

so wait is she 29 or 52

8. Collapse Details

steveyos
    king steveyos
    I don't even know this guy is literally posting more info about my family than I know lmao

9. Collapse Details

steveyos
    king steveyos
    Quote Originally Posted by flagleRyan View Post
    Yes

10. Collapse Details

steveyos
    king steveyos
    I wish you were able to explain to me what it is you're trying to do I know you can't but damn you should try

11. Collapse Details

steveyos
    king steveyos
    how do you like what I have set up so far why can't you just tell me are you trapped inside yourself screaming like it's a bad dream I mean wtf seriously

12. Collapse Details

steveyos
    king steveyos
    yeah but how do you like what I HAVE SET UP DO YOU SPEAK ENGLISH GOD DAMN DUDE

13. Collapse Details

steveyos
    king steveyos
    I DON'T KNOW IF THE STUFF YOU'RE POSTING MEANS YOU LIKE WHAT I MADE SO FAR OR NOT

14. Collapse Details

steveyos
    king steveyos
    so what do you think of my original post in this thread though

15. Collapse Details

steveyos
    king steveyos
    am I doing a good job so far or no come on it's a yes or no answer

16. Collapse Details

steveyos
    king steveyos
    why does a 15 year old kid from florida have such an intimate relationship with an old man from virginia anyway? that's pretty weird yo can you answer that one I'm gonna include that into the megathread wow great idea can't believe I didn't think of it already I gotta include all the crazy awesome parts of your life and that's a huge part of it you are welcome my friend

17. Collapse Details

steveyos
    king steveyos
    AM I DOING A GOOD JOB SO FAR JUST ANSWER ME I'M GONNA CRY IF YOU DON'T ANSWER ME I'M JUST TRYING TO MAKE U SMILE GURL

18. Collapse Details

Did you order anything that might help with your folliculitis?

19. Collapse Details

steveyos
    king steveyos
    trolling me by making me money lol OH NO PLEASE STOP BUYING THINGS FROM A COMPANY I MAKE PROFIT FROM oh wait if you actually did that then I've got your purchase records you silly goose

20. Collapse Details

steveyos
    king steveyos
    anyway I won't even look them up please stop trolling me by making me money that's so cruel next you're gonna end up buying my stuff in second life and that'll reallllly rustle my jimmies stop it!

21. Collapse Details

steveyos
    king steveyos
    also I'm in the process of building the funeral home can you help me find some good free textures at https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p...ermission%5D=0

22. Collapse Details

steveyos
    king steveyos
    actually even better coudl you go back to that funeral home and take a bunch of pics? that would really speed this up there's no pics of the damn place on their website it must be a really crappy place you shoulda respected that poor woman more and did the funeral at a respectable place dude

23. Collapse Details

Аdministrator PROFESSIONAL WHITE SUPREMACIST's Avatar
    how does it feel to be so owned flaggerchat

24. Collapse Details

lol if this stuff is all true
    https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Flaglerchat

25. Collapse Details

steveyos
    king steveyos
    He has never successfully been permabanned from any forum as he is a computer genius.

that's not true, he can't get on fjs lol

26. Collapse Details

steveyos
    king steveyos
    hope that gets updated with all the ownage he's handing out to me and how many tears I'm shedding over it

27. Collapse Details

dunno who that guy is here is a real picture of me

28. Collapse Details

steveyos
    king steveyos
    lmfao

29. Collapse Details

steveyos
    king steveyos
    you posted that in the other thread already do you understand how forums work you don't have to do that lol

30. Collapse Details

steveyos
    king steveyos
    actually did you post it in all three threads because of your hereditary dementia? did your mother always post the same thing in a lot of threads too?

Thread Information