1. Collapse Details
    just to report my desktop is amazing and windows 8 is activated and transferred smooth and wow 
    steveyos
    king steveyos
    Exclamation
    I might need to get a better mouse for second life photography because my microsoft blue optical laser mouse from 1993 that I paid $5 for is perfect for everything except getting that exact pixel to line up where you want it and it doesn't help that second life sucks

but I"m sticking with my microsoft comfortcuve2000 another thing that's over 9000 years old and I paid like $20 for

if you buy expensive "gaming" mice and keyboards you're an idiot, unless you need a really precise mouse for second life photography

anyway does anyone know of any good speakers on newegg that aren't logitech? because I said good speakers, so logitech doesn't count I want a 5.1 setup so I can game without these amazing headphones bcause I don't wanna wear them all the time in case one of my stalkers is in my house even though they all never leave their houses you never know gotta always be prepared

2. Collapse Details

what happens when you buy an expensive "gaming" mouse:

3. Collapse Details

steveyos
    king steveyos
    that's just your alienware communicating with the mothership

4. Collapse Details

steveyos
    king steveyos
    I seriously bought an $80 mouse before and didn't even like it as much as my $5 mouse and it was like the microsfot x8 sidewinder thing or some shit very highly acclaimed

I don't konw what I wanna get for second life I don't feel like I need to spend that much I could probably get something fine for $20 I have to look into it, it could also be second life's settings there's a bunch of mouse/camera settings I"ll play with them first (second life rules in that aspect)

5. Collapse Details

my weapons turn me into a m0nde's Avatar
    i wish i could get the government to buy me 3 xbox360s and 3 ps3s

Thread Information