ส็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็ ็็็็็ Autistic Spectrum's Avatar
    KILL YOURSELF,, ITS REALLY THE ONLY WAY OUT OF THIS THREAD,
    I am the owner of http://www.ezmangaforum.com

8. Collapse Details

soo agreesive

9. Collapse Details

always stevey
    king steveyos
    so mean, i know. he's gonna make me drink myself to death one day. might be tonight...

10. Collapse Details

have fun

11. Collapse Details

you guys ever read remoeno and julets' adventers maybe u should,

12. Collapse Details

they were fools who fucked up their families and died over a childish infatuation. what of it.

13. Collapse Details

R.i.p. Garfield 1986-2016 Garfield's Avatar
    i liked the remake with leo

14. Collapse Details

Im drunk and gay

15. Collapse Details

Cody
    king steveyos
    Quote Originally Posted by BatteriWyfe View Post
    no you're not

everyone is depressed today
    as usual one person on the whole forum didnt get it.

16. Collapse Details

Iron Hands fried chicken Chiang Mai technical college
    Quote Originally Posted by Camoron View Post
    Im drunk and gay
    admitting you have a problem is the first step

17. Collapse Details

i didnt get it either, i guess im with lisa because this thread's "joke" isnt funny at all

18. Collapse Details

depression is no laughing matter

now if you'll excuse me I'm having a panic attack

19. Collapse Details

i daer you to make it out of ferguson alive
    ANXIETY OWNS
    *call centre crew*
    *hate talking to people crew*
    *get abused for a living crew*
    *sexually harassed by hot women crew*

20. Collapse Details

anxiety owns because you get xanax
    Alprazolam /ælˈpræzəlæm/ (trade name Xanax, available among other generic names) is a short-acting anxiolytic of the benzodiazepine class of psychoactive drugs. Alprazolam, like other benzodiazepines, binds to specific sites on the GABAA gamma-amino-butyric acid receptor. Alprazolam is commonly used and FDA approved for the medical treatment of panic disorder, and anxiety disorders, such as generalized anxiety disorder (GAD) or social anxiety disorder (SAD).[3][4] Alprazolam is available for oral administration in compressed tablet (CT) and extended-release capsule (XR) formulations. Alprazolam possesses anxiolytic, sedative, hypnotic, skeletal muscle relaxant, anticonvulsant, and amnestic properties.[5]

Alprazolam has a fast onset of action and symptomatic relief. Ninety percent of peak effects are achieved within the first hour (although onset may begin at 8–25 minutes of ingestion) of using either in preparation for panic disorder, and full peak effects are achieved in 1.5 and 1.6 hours respectively.[6][7] Peak benefits achieved for generalized anxiety disorder (GAD) may take up to a week.[8][9] Tolerance to the anxiolytic/antipanic effects is controversial with some authoritative sources reporting the development of tolerance,[10] and others reporting no development of tolerance;[3][11] tolerance will however, develop to the sedative-hypnotic effects within a couple of days.[11] Withdrawal symptoms or rebound symptoms may occur after ceasing treatment abruptly following a few weeks or longer of steady dosing, and may necessitate a gradual dose reduction.[8][12]

Alprazolam is the most prescribed[13] and the most misused benzodiazepine on the U.S. retail market.[14] The potential for misuse among those taking it for medical reasons is controversial with some expert reviews stating that the risk is low and similar to that of other benzodiazepine drugs[3] and others stating that there is a substantial risk of abuse and dependence in both patients and non-medical users of alprazolam and that the pharmacological properties of alprazolam, high affinity binding, high potency, having a short elimination half-life as well as a rapid onset of action increase the misuse potential of alprazolam.[10][15] Compared to the large number of prescriptions, relatively few individuals increase their dose on their own initiative or engage in drug-seeking behavior.[16] Alprazolam is classified as a schedule IV controlled substance by the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA).

Contents [hide]
    1 Medical uses
    1.1 Panic disorder
    1.2 Anxiety disorders
    1.3 Nausea due to chemotherapy
    2 Pregnancy and lactation
    3 Contraindications
    4 Adverse effects
    4.1 Paradoxical reactions
    4.2 Food and drug interactions
    4.3 Overdose
    4.4 Dependence and withdrawal
    5 Detection in body fluids
    6 Pharmacology
    7 Pharmacokinetics
    8 Chemistry
    9 History
    10 Society and culture
    10.1 Recreational use
    10.2 Availability
    10.3 Legal status
    11 References
    12 External links
    Medical uses[edit]

Alprazolam is mostly used to treat anxiety disorders, panic disorders, and nausea due to chemotherapy.[15] The FDA label advises that the physician should periodically reassess the usefulness of the drug.[4]

Panic disorder[edit]
    Alprazolam is effective in the relief of moderate to severe anxiety and panic attacks.[4] It however is not a first line treatment, since the development of selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors, and alprazolam is no longer recommended for the treatment of panic disorder (in Australia) due to concerns regarding tolerance, dependence and abuse.[10] Evidence supporting the effectiveness of alprazolam in treating panic disorder has been limited to 4 to 10 weeks. However, people with panic disorder have been treated on an open basis for up to 8 months without apparent loss of benefit.[4][17]

In the US alprazolam is FDA-approved for the treatment of panic disorder with or without agoraphobia.[4] Alprazolam is recommended by the World Federation of Societies of Biological Psychiatry (WFSBP) for treatment-resistant cases of panic disorder where there is no history of tolerance or dependence, as of 2002.[18]

Anxiety disorders[edit]
    In the US alprazolam is FDA-approved for the management of anxiety disorders (a condition corresponding most closely to the APA Diagnostic and Statistical Manual DSM-IV-TR diagnosis of generalized anxiety disorder) or the short-term relief of symptoms of anxiety. Anxiety associated with depression is responsive to alprazolam. Demonstrations of the effectiveness by systematic clinical study are limited to 4 months duration for anxiety disorder.[4] However, the research into antidepressant properties of alprazolam is of poor quality and only assessed the short-term effects of alprazolam against depression.[19] In one study, some long term, high-dosage users of alprazolam developed reversible depression.[20] In the UK, alprazolam is recommended for the short-term treatment (2–4 weeks) of severe acute anxiety.[17][21][22]

Nausea due to chemotherapy[edit]
    Alprazolam may be used in combination with other medications for chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting.[15]

Pregnancy and lactation[edit]

Benzodiazepines cross the placenta, enter into the fetus and are also excreted with breast milk. The use of benzodiazepines during pregnancy or lactation has potential risks. The use of alprazolam in pregnancy is believed to be associated with congenital abnormalities. Diazepam and chlordiazepoxide have a better safety profile in pregnancy than alprazolam.

Women who are pregnant or are planning on becoming pregnant should avoid starting alprazolam.[23] Use in the last trimester may cause fetal drug dependence and withdrawal symptoms in the post-natal period[24] as well as neonatal flaccidity and respiratory problems.[25] However, in long-term users of benzodiazepines abrupt discontinuation due to concerns of teratogenesis has a high risk of causing extreme withdrawal symptoms and a severe rebound effect of the underlying mental health disorder. Spontaneous abortions may also result from abrupt withdrawal of psychotropic medications including benzodiazepines.[26]

Benzodiazepines, including alprazolam, are known to be excreted in human milk.[27] Chronic administration of diazepam to nursing mothers has been reported to cause their infants to become lethargic and to lose weight.[28][29]

Contraindications[edit]

Benzodiazepines require special precaution if used in children and in alcohol- or drug-dependent individuals. Particular care should be taken in pregnant or elderly patients, patients with substance abuse history, particularly alcohol dependence and patients with comorbid psychiatric disorders.[30] Use of alprazolam should be avoided or carefully monitored by medical professionals in individuals with the following conditions: myasthenia gravis, acute narrow-angle glaucoma, severe liver deficiencies (e.g., cirrhosis), severe sleep apnea, pre-existing respiratory depression, marked neuromuscular respiratory weakness including unstable myasthenia gravis, acute pulmonary insufficiency, chronic psychosis, hypersensitivity or allergy to alprazolam or other drugs in the benzodiazepine class, borderline personality disorder (may induce suicidality and dyscontrol).[31][32][33][34]

Like all central nervous system depressants, including alcohol, alprazolam in larger-than-normal doses can cause significant deterioration in alertness, combined with increased feelings of drowsiness, especially in those unaccustomed to the drug's effects.[35] People driving or conducting activities that require vigilance should exercise caution in using alprazolam or any other depressant until they know how it affects them.

Elderly individuals should be cautious in the use of alprazolam due to the possibility of increased susceptibility to side-effects, especially loss of coordination and drowsiness.[28]

21. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Garfield View Post
    i didnt get it either, i guess im with lisa because this thread's "joke" isnt funny at all
    Nothing i say is funny, please respect that

22. Collapse Details

Iron Hands fried chicken Chiang Mai technical college
    have some fucking respect

23. Collapse Details

hey guys i just took a nice big solid shit tht was 2 feet long, i thought on it for a little bt and decided thats what butt sex must feel like, and to be honest it felt pretty damn good, so im going to try it with a guy and who knows maybe i was supposed to be gay this whole time

24. Collapse Details

Senor Member the president of sex's Avatar
    you can't impeach these balls cause i'm the president

25. Collapse Details

always stevey
    king steveyos
    lovely thread

26. Collapse Details

it's really painful to read,

27. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Autistic Spectrum View Post
    it's really painful to read,
    is that cause you posted in it so much

28. Collapse Details

tired everything in my power to kill this thread, but sigh,, you and cag, had it all planned days ago, the thread was cast before the first post

29. Collapse Details

yeah, we had it all planned,

30. Collapse Details

p[lanned it out over skype the last time we talked, back in june, we planned 6 months of skype trolls

Thread Information