1. Collapse Details
    ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏m ͏y ͏ ͏t ͏h ͏r ͏e ͏a ͏d ͏ ͏w ͏a ͏s ͏ ͏p ͏u ͏t ͏ ͏i ͏n ͏ ͏j ͏a ͏i ͏l ͏ ͏ ͏ 
    I am postulate one blumpkin blownuts's Avatar
    how do you stack sub and sup like when making zalgo? im trying to learn to do it by hand and am tired of researching

2. Collapse Details

That's not zalgo

Quote Originally Posted by Steffies Yelle View Post
    I'll kill myself live on cam as soon as there's proof I literlaly promise, I will sincerely kill myself as soon as I see elz's computer playing arma 3 maxed with all nvidia exclusive graphics

3. Collapse Details

i thought that was a cool special character for the title juji because it overlays regular characters

i can copy and paste zalgo all day
    i just want to know how to type my own by hand using ascii tokens

4. Collapse Details

theres some control character that causes printed characters to stack either above, across, or below a preceeding printed character. and zalgo is possible because this control character i'm looking for allows multiple stacking on printed characters

5. Collapse Details

sex with dead people
    king steveyos
    you'll get in trouble for doing that stuff

6. Collapse Details

i don't think the ranguh's gonna like this very much, yogi

7. Collapse Details

i'm not going to interfere with the board index. i just needed alot of stacked characters to make a text version of clump's vulva-like appendage without going to the effort of ascii art

8. Collapse Details

sex with dead people
    king steveyos
    I hate that clump so much for ruining this forum forever. No matter how many times you try to clean this place it's always gonna smell like clump's shit

9. Collapse Details

this is as close as i can get
    Ẓ̢̨̢̨̢̨̢̨̤̩̪̣̤̩̪̣̤̩̪̣̤̩̪

the diacritics just cover each other instead of being placed in line below each other

10. Collapse Details

I did figure out how to do strikethru though even though we don't have strikethru tag

Clump is ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶a̶t̶ ̶a̶l̶l̶ stupid

11. Collapse Details
    a͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒ 
    z

a͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒
    Last edited by blumpkin blownuts; 01-07-2013 at 12:03 PM. Reason: a͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒

12. Collapse Details

awwwwww it's been working he whole time it just clipped by the div

13. Collapse Details
    J͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓ 
    ͓

14. Collapse Details

i daer you to make it out of ferguson alive
    caring about unimportant shit since 1983

15. Collapse Details

D
    F͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓ ͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓ ͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒ ͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒ ͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒F͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓ ͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓ ͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓ ͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒ ͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒ ͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒F͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓ ͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓ ͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͒͒ ͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒ ͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒F͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓ ͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓ ͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓ ͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒ ͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒ ͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒F͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓ ͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓ ͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓ ͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒ ͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒ F͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓ ͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓ ͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒ ͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒ ͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒F͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓ ͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓ ͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓ ͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒ ͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒ ͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒F͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓ ͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓ ͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͒͒ ͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒ ͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒F͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓ ͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓ ͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓ ͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒ ͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒ ͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒F͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓ ͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓ ͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓ ͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒ ͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒ F͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓ ͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓ ͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒ ͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒ ͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒F͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓ ͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓ ͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓ ͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒ ͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒ ͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒F͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓ ͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓ ͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͒͒ ͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒ ͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒F͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓ ͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓ ͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓ ͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒ ͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒ ͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒F͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓ ͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓ ͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓ ͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒ ͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒ F͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓ ͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓ ͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒ ͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒ ͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒F͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓ ͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓ ͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓ ͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒ ͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒ ͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒F͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓ ͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓ ͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͒͒ ͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒ ͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒F͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓ ͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓ ͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓ ͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒ ͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒ ͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒F͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓ ͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓ ͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓ ͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒ ͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒ F͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓ ͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓ ͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒ ͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒ ͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒F͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓ ͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓ ͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓ ͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒ ͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒ ͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒F͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓ ͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓ ͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͒͒ ͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒ ͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒F͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓ ͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓ ͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓ ͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒ ͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒ ͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒F͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓ ͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓ ͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓ ͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒ ͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒ F͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓ ͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓ ͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒ ͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒ ͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒F͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓ ͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓ ͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓ ͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒ ͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒ ͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒F͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓ ͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓ ͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͒͒ ͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒ ͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒F͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓ ͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓ ͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓ ͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒ ͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒ ͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒F͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓ ͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓ ͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓ ͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒ ͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒ F͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓ ͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓ ͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒ ͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒ ͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒F͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓ ͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓ ͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓ ͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒ ͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒ ͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒F͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓ ͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓ ͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͒͒ ͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒ ͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒F͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓ ͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓ ͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓ ͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒ ͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒ ͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒F͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓ ͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓ ͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓ ͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒ ͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒ F͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓ ͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓ ͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͓͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒ ͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒ ͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒͒
    Last edited by blumpkin blownuts; 01-07-2013 at 12:10 PM.

16. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by cbarry View Post
    caring about unimportant shit since 1983
    mad because you cant do it

17. Collapse Details

not ever going to look into it either bob

18. Collapse Details

im going to spend my free time jacking off to gymnastic perrformances and boxing fights and making paper mache models of gash and fuck it

19. Collapse Details

eventually i'll find the unicode key to awakening the Old Ones from their slumber

20. Collapse Details

are you going to jail bob

21. Collapse Details

it's amazing the shit you're allowed to do legally if you can just find a way

what I've really been doing lately is seeking the tDCS or tMS waveform (which some other team just found but won't publish) that transports dopamine in the VTA without the use of any foreign substance.
    That means you can get a heroin buzz without heroin or using any drug, just a little electricity.

If I leave this place forever with no warning, you can assume I was successful.

22. Collapse Details

sex with dead people
    king steveyos
    I've been playing donkey Kong country all day

Thread Information