Reply To Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    NVIDIA GeForce GPUs Get Exclusive Graphical Features In Witcher 3 and Batman: Arkham Origins By Hassan Mujtaba Sep 9, 2013 NVID 
    Unregistered
    king steveyos
    NVIDIA GeForce GPUs Get Exclusive Graphical Features In Witcher 3 and Batman: Arkham Origins

By Hassan Mujtaba
    Sep 9, 2013
    NVIDIA GeForce optimized games have always had an edge over AMD in terms of performance and visual affects with technologies such as PhysX. Recently, AMD upped the game with their aggressive gaming evolved campaign by bundling some of the latest hit titles with their Radeon cards and new features such as Tress FX and OpenCL.

Witcher 3 and Batman: Arkham Origins Optimized With New PC Features For NVIDIA GeForce
    A few weeks ago, we detailed how NVIDIA GeForce graphics cards would offer the best experience with latest titles from Ubisoft such as Watch Dogs and the recently released Splinter Cell: Blacklist which was bundled with GeForce graphic cards. The current bundle includes Batman: Arkham Origins which is another game optimized for PC featuring the most advanced PhysX affect ever produced. Games like Metro: Last Light, Borderlands 2 and Batman: Arkham series especially Arkham City which is my personal favorite goes off to show the power of PhysX.
    Batman: Arkham Origins, which is a prequel set in the Arkham Universe starting off from the early days of Batman would let us meet some of the most rivaled villains of Batman for the very first time. The game aside from its amazing storyline would feature PC effects such as Percentage Closer Soft Shadows, TXAA, Turbulence Cloth Particles PhysX Effects, DOF and HBAO+. The percentage clear soft shadows allow users to view sharper shadows from upclose and soften them up a bit while viewing from a distance.

2. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    fucking marks, you get paid to comptuer, you know what's up, holla @ me bro, show me your ati card can actually do all this shit prove th einternet wrong bro please I'm counting on you

3. Collapse Details

Shut the fuck up you indigent

Quote Originally Posted by Steffies Yelle View Post
    I'll kill myself live on cam as soon as there's proof I literlaly promise, I will sincerely kill myself as soon as I see elz's computer playing arma 3 maxed with all nvidia exclusive graphics

4. Collapse Details

reclusive Stevey
    king steveyos
    shut the fuk up taco boy

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    show me your ati card can actually do all this shit
    I have a GTX 970 retard

6. Collapse Details
    lisa is it ok if I kill myself 
    lily jenkem huffer
    king steveyos
    just got done fuking lily

7. Collapse Details

Spellezzark
    king steveyos
    Shut the fuck up you ingredient

8. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by the paragraph stevey posted but apparently didn't read
    AMD upped the game with their aggressive gaming evolved campaign by bundling some of the latest hit titles with their Radeon cards and new features such as Tress FX and OpenCL.
    nvidia and ati both have small barely noticable exclusive features and, if price is not a factor, choosing which gpu platform comes down to which particular games you want to play

9. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    idk why I bother there's literally proof that I'm right and you guys just can't accept it you also can't accept your own choices since you FUCKING HAVE AN NVIDIA CARD MARKS, YOU DUMB PIECE OF SHIT STOP TALKING TO ME PLEASE GO TO THE OTHER FORUM IT'S FUNNY WHEN ELZ SAYS SHIT HE'S SUPPOSED TO BE RETARDED HE'S A DUMB SPIC YOU LITERALLY GET PAID TO COMPTUER YOU SHOUDL KNOW ABOTU COMPUTERS I CAN'T TAKE THIS THIS IS WHY I HATE GOOGLE THEY DON'T HIRE BASED ON SKILL THEY HIRE BASED ON SKIN COLOR IT'S NOT LIKE EVERYONE WHO WORKS WITH TECHNOLOGY IS SMART AND YOUR'E NOT SMART EITHER YOU ARE NOT SMART AT ALL OR YOU ALREADY KNOW ALL THIS AND ARE TRYING TO TROLL ME AND JUST JOKIGN AROUDN TAKING ELZ'S SIDE IDK MAN THAT'S WHAT IUSED TO THINK I USED TO THINK THE REALLY REALLY DUMB SHIT YOU PEOPLE DID WERE JOKES BUT NOW I THINK YOU'RE SERIOUS I THINKYOU ACTUALLYU THINK ATI AND NVIDIA CARDS ARE COMPARABLE YOU JUST SUCK DUDE

10. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    I guess if I weren't smart enough to be able to afford the best computer I'd make up shit in my mind to get through the day too, I guess I'd also do shit like cocaine and whatever idk I've never done anything like that because I"ve always been happy and smart and had the best shit idk man if ati's so good why not have ati and if your life is so good why drown it in drugs and alcohol lol

11. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    you should stick to trolling lisa, and flirting with gabi, those are both on your level lol

12. Collapse Details

I love how much it hurts you that elz's machine is better than yours

13. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    I'll kill myself live on cam as soon as there's proof I literlaly promise, I will sincerely kill myself as soon as I see elz's computer playing arma 3 maxed with all nvidia exclusive graphics

14. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    funny thing is my card's even better than mark's nvidia card I still don't get how you people lying will ever supposed to affect me but you think it does so I guess that's ok, I'm bored as fuck by you guys but it's sort of entertaining like how lizrds think they're trolling people and it's just sad but kinda fun that's how this I'm playing games maxed you're saying I can't play games maxed elz's card can't do everything mine can you're saying it can idk how any of this is supposed to bother me THAT is what I really wish you guys would one day discuss is why fake shit is supposed to bother me I've been here since 2005 you['d think all this shit woulda gotten to be by now if it were getting to me no

15. Collapse Details

if your card is better than mine why did the 970 beat the titan in every benchmark I looked up?

16. Collapse Details

your card is outdated, if you want to hold onto your bragging rights go out and buy a 1080ti

17. Collapse Details

and a threadripper, intel lost their performance edge when ryzen was released

18. Collapse Details

I updated this on my sig, this is a reminder you will kill yourself when I get arma 3 to run with max settings even it's on overclock

19. Collapse Details

but I dont want to buy arma 3 since it's gameplay is awful

20. Collapse Details

I dont understand why steffies yelle of rhode island plays the games with powerful graphics with boring gameplay as hell

21. Collapse Details

Just choose one of my games and I can do a benchmark for you

22. Collapse Details

Leave ruby alone you crazy obsessed faggot

23. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    Quote Originally Posted by juji View Post
    Just choose one of my games and I can do a benchmark for you

Do banished i love that game

24. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Wendy <3 View Post
    Leave ruby alone you crazy obsessed faggot
    Steffies asked Ruby for money, then he insults Ruby

What a son of fuckng bitch

25. Collapse Details

Okay, Im going to install

26. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    Life is feudal forest village is also pretty good although everything is balanced differently even though the gui is the same as banished and sometimes i just get wrecked during the confusion

27. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    Elz does your mom ever ask why your boy friend spends so much time in your room with the door closed
    Last edited by Unregistered; 11-28-2017 at 03:37 PM. Reason: Elz suks cock

28. Collapse Details

Elz does your mom ever ask why your boy friend spends so much time in your room with the door closed
    English pls, this sentence doesn’t make sense a lot

29. Collapse Details

Life is feudal forest village is also pretty good although everything is balanced differently even though the gui is the same as banished and sometimes i just get wrecked during the confusion
    No, thanks

30. Collapse Details

Im trying to avoid online only MMO

Thread Information