Reply To Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    I feel so bad for you lol wow

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by juji View Post
    stevey can I see your video card details like pixel shader, vertex shader and memory?

Quote Originally Posted by Steffies Yelle View Post
    I'll kill myself live on cam as soon as there's proof I literlaly promise, I will sincerely kill myself as soon as I see elz's computer playing arma 3 maxed with all nvidia exclusive graphics

3. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    this conversation is over your computer is shit that's all there is to it why did you show me the 4gb of vram that's got me actually laughing out loud holy fucking shit you are just sad man

4. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    6144mb elz this convo is over go play starcraft 2 in medium

5. Collapse Details

Remind, having a lot of ram doesnt mean it renders better, it stores the textures and details.

more info: http://www.velocitymicro.com/blog/video-card-ram/

I'll kill myself live on cam as soon as there's proof I literlaly promise, I will sincerely kill myself as soon as I see elz's computer playing arma 3 maxed with all nvidia exclusive graphics

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    this conversation is over your computer is shit that's all there is to it why did you show me the 4gb of vram that's got me actually laughing out loud holy fucking shit you are just sad man
    that's why youre laughing because you wont post a screenshot of your gpu details because it's outdated

7. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos

*if I had known he only had 4gb of vram I'd had wrote that on here hahahahahahahahahawow

8. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    6144mb elz this convo is over go play starcraft 2 in medium

9. Collapse Details

Remind, having a lot of ram doesnt mean it renders better, it stores the textures and details.

more info: http://www.velocitymicro.com/blog/video-card-ram/
    Remember this: More VRAM will not have a significant impact on the power draw of the GPU

10. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    4gb

11. Collapse Details

If you wont post a screenshot of your gpu details, then you automatically agree my pc is better than your pc

12. Collapse Details

If you admit this now, I can stop replying

13. Collapse Details

Anyway, Im playing starcraft 2 in another window lol

14. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    4gb is enough to play starcraft 2 yes definitely

15. Collapse Details

4gb is enough to play starcraft 2 yes definitely
    Does it mean my pc is better than your pc?

16. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    as soon as your pc can run games maxed with nvidia's exclusive graphics it'll be equal to mine until then it's far far worse sorry enjoy starcraft 2 in medium I'm playing the division maxed

17. Collapse Details

as soon as your pc can run games maxed with nvidia's exclusive graphics it'll be equal to mine until then it's far far worse sorry enjoy starcraft 2 in medium I'm playing the division maxed
    Im done with your conditions like you asked me to post a screenshot of system requirement labs to show you my gpu details and you wont because you hide it or whatever, there no chance to prevent admitting my pc is better than your pc

18. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos

19. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    how about you show your computer doing what mine can even though it literally can't lol no proof from you but I was playing ac origins in tinychat for over an hour hmm

20. Collapse Details

It looks like in 29 fps, make sure to install RivaTuner

21. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    btw I've got every single setting on highest for the division just like you do for little tiny starcraft 2 ^_^

22. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    lmfao rivatuner and knowing fps from a still photo oh you poor poor boy wow, I gotta be the man and walk away here, your 4gb card that can't do what mine can is totally better than mine there that solves that now please stop trying to act like you know about computers

23. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    *if I had known he only had 4gb of vram I'd had wrote that on here hahahahahahahahahawow

24. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    Nice photos but I see the accesories and graphic options layout without RivaTuner to show fps display during the game don’t count, you must know the differences between quality and quantity, let me show you one thing you will never have:

This is my current light:

If I want FJS spirit, then:

Not pink? Then purple

You are supposed to get rid of dirt inside of your pc, it doesnt look good and do you know how to clean?

I bet you dont know how to setup with RivaTuner lol

Also it does rainbow color animation effect

HOLY SHIT I MISSED THIS POST AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHA,HAHAHA, OMG I'M GONNA SHIT MY PANTS YOU ARE REAPLY STUPID RIVATUNER AND NO DIRT LMFAO LIKE I SAID I DON'T HAVE TO CLEAN MINE BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE A WELFARE COMPUTER LIKE YOU AND I DON'T HAVE TO FUCKING TUNE ANYTHING HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

25. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    you're literally worse than ruby I'm gonna fucking vomit kill yourself please if this whole thing isn't a joke if you think your pc is good PLEASE kill yourself elz honestly oh wow lol

26. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    you have to tweak your computer which means it ain't running shit maxed bro, just stop

27. Collapse Details

lmfao rivatuner and knowing fps from a still photo oh you poor poor boy wow, I gotta be the man and walk away here, your 4gb card that can't do what mine can is totally better than mine there that solves that now please stop trying to act like you know about computers
    It looks like you know higher is better? The fat people have a lots of lbs like ram memory dont mean they fun faster than athletics, you are wrong in all time, ask maks why you were wrong since 10 years ago

28. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    and still no video of his computer running even starcraft 2 maxed let alone a real game just more words in random order because he doesn't really speak english

29. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    a fat joke to the 6'2 180lb black belt boy that sure hurt me 4gb of vram

30. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    Hi - I have an AMD based card and am very happy with it. However, I do very little gaming, a lot of
    photo editing. If you are going to do significant gaming you probably want to lean towards Nvidia,

Hi - I have an AMD based card and am very happy with it. However, I do very little gaming, a lot of
    photo editing. If you are going to do significant gaming you probably want to lean towards Nvidia,

photoHi - I have an AMD based card and am very happy with it. However, I do very little gaming, a lot of

editingHi - I have an AMD based card and am very happy with it. However, I do very little gaming, a lot of

photoHi - I have an AMD based card and am very happy with it. However, I do very little gaming, a lot of

editing. If you are going to do significant gaming you probably want to lean towards Nvidia,

If you are going to do significant gaming you probably want to lean towards Nvidia,

Thread Information