Unregistered
    king steveyos
    this is why ruby has to come clean because you're insane

2. Collapse Details

that must be why I was thrown in a mental hospital a couple of months ago

3. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    so you're gonna leave me alone if I don't pay ruby back?

4. Collapse Details

Thet's between you and ruby. if you stop posting here it'll take me like 3 days to forget you exist if that's what you mean

5. Collapse Details

I've contacted you outside of the forum exactly 0 times ever I'm not even sure what you're getting at

6. Collapse Details

You'll never pay anyone back. You're just being this as an excuse to interact with ruby again because you're so lonely. Why not make another secret account in order to talk to him like you do other people who want nothing to do with yoj

7. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    marks, hypothetically speaking, if my life's about to get really good, would you still be able to forget about me? or are you just comfortable right now with the fictional settting ya'll got in your minds about me?

see, that post jj just made is very worrying, I have no desire to talk to ruby I only want to pay him back that's why I'm trying to find someone sane that we both know who can transfer the money to him, I don't want a god damn thing to do with his crazy ass I wanna pay off any debts I have here and hope ya'll leave me alone lol

8. Collapse Details

hypothetically speaking, if your life is about to get really good you'll find a way to sabotage it without any help from me and I'd be happy to wait until you come back here to rub your face in it

9. Collapse Details

I'm confused as to why you think I'd want to talk to you outside of this forum under any circumstance, I never have in the past and I certainly don't now

10. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    yeah see I really honestly worry for my safety with you people you're not going to allow my life to be good because you're crazy, this is why ruby has to either come clean or I gotta pay him back, there's no other options

11. Collapse Details

I honestly worry for your safety because you lack even basic life skills, do stupid shit like walk down a highway with an ounce of weed, and have been institutionalized for publicly threatening to commit suicide by cop. this forum should be the least of your concerns.

12. Collapse Details

The only thing that's negatively impacting your life is you

13. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    god damn you're crazy, yeah ruby definitely has to come clean or if cberry isn't sane any more the only option I have is to show up at ruby's house and shove the money down his damn throat

14. Collapse Details

where do you plan to get the money from

15. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    you guys aren't taking into consideration the conversation me and ruby had, nor are you taking reality into the situation, you're insane and either you need therapy, ruby needs to come clean, or I need to pay ruby back

16. Collapse Details

my weapons turn me into a m0nde's Avatar
    lol, guy who had a nervous breakdiwn when he didn't renew his registration thinks he can move to another state and set up his welfare et cetera all by himself. he thinks that without his sister or other family, he'll be able to survive if something (when something) goes wrong with the relationship he had planned out.

given all of that, I really hope stevey surprises himself and everyone else and makes a success of this move. I hope you have a real relationship with another human being and smash your computer when you realize you don't need it anymore

best if luck in the new year, bud. and, if it doesn't work out, you know you can always call the cops to kill you again

17. Collapse Details

stevey im being open and honest. i didnt read the previous page but you seem to be saying that your life is about to get "a lot better". what do you mean?
    I'm a 6'4 300 lb alpha male that was born to be worshiped. Everywhere I go people stop what they're doing and stare at me in total awe. Beta males come up to me left and right just to tell me how jacked I am and how awesome I look. Slaves and muscle worshipers can tribute me online for cam worship. I'm cocky as hell and love to dominate and humiliate beta males and slaves. Message me on Skype and tribute to see me on cam now. Submit to the ultimate ALPHA GOD now.

18. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    internut, would you actually talk to ruby and find out the truth?

19. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    how about this, since sid said he doesn't want the $50 back he gave me, I'll send $50 to the first cash app name listed

20. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by clay View Post
    internut, would you actually talk to ruby and find out the truth?
    im not talking about the ruby money, or any correctig the past type thig. just what is your plan for 2020? you said it would be a lot better.
    I'm a 6'4 300 lb alpha male that was born to be worshiped. Everywhere I go people stop what they're doing and stare at me in total awe. Beta males come up to me left and right just to tell me how jacked I am and how awesome I look. Slaves and muscle worshipers can tribute me online for cam worship. I'm cocky as hell and love to dominate and humiliate beta males and slaves. Message me on Skype and tribute to see me on cam now. Submit to the ultimate ALPHA GOD now.

21. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    what's your cash app

22. Collapse Details

let me find a bitwallet

23. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    I don't have anything in anywhere but cash app, just post a random cash app so you know it's not mine, and I will send it $50

24. Collapse Details

This is stupid idea, why don't you save $50 for each month until $8000 youre going to payback for Ruby? I believe you will spend $3000 that didn't reach $8000 and say "fuck Ruby my life is better than him, hell yeah"

Quote Originally Posted by Steffies Yelle View Post
    I'll kill myself live on cam as soon as there's proof I literlaly promise, I will sincerely kill myself as soon as I see elz's computer playing arma 3 maxed with all nvidia exclusive graphics

25. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    why won't you let me pay ruby back?

26. Collapse Details

This is between you and Ruby. This is your problem. None of my business.

Quote Originally Posted by Steffies Yelle View Post
    I'll kill myself live on cam as soon as there's proof I literlaly promise, I will sincerely kill myself as soon as I see elz's computer playing arma 3 maxed with all nvidia exclusive graphics

27. Collapse Details

how about this, since sid said he doesn't want the $50 back he gave me, I'll send $50 to the first cash app name listed
    50 bucks, lol. set up a plan to pay ruby back $8000. talk to rubys mom or dad and make it happen. don't make excuses and lift the weight from your soul.

you deserve to be free of that debt.

28. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    this is why ruby needs to come clean, we had a plan

how any of you can think you're supposed to pay the full amount back from a loan in one payment is beyond me, if I could come up with 10 grand in a month why wouldn't I just buy the van myself? are you that detached from reality or are you trolling? honestly, you people scare me

29. Collapse Details

considering you can probably afford, at best, $50 a year I assume ruby doesn't want to wait 160 years to get his 8 grand back

30. Collapse Details

this is why ruby needs to come clean, we had a plan

how any of you can think you're supposed to pay the full amount back from a loan in one payment is beyond me, if I could come up with 10 grand in a month why wouldn't I just buy the van myself? are you that detached from reality or are you trolling? honestly, you people scare me
    no one said anything about one payment. make a payment schedule with his parents. ruby is a moron who has no clue how money works. you're the same. that's why you need to speak to ruby's parents. set up a way with them to transfer money to a new account in ruby's name and pay whatever you can back each week, month, whatever, 10 bucks, 100 bucks, it dosn't matter. just make an attempt. that's just one example. stop making excuses and just pay him back.

in the same way, stop making excuses for your laziness and get on with your life. get help from your social worker and get some job training. you may find out that you're wrong about yourself. you arn't useless

Thread Information