Reply To Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Lina Goldberg View Post
    Fuck authority! Rage Agaisnt the Machine. This is the retarded principle. Im standing by rationality.
    I'm not a guy who wears black bracelet with red star aka anarcho-communist

I've seen worse who are wearing red cap which says MAGA than guys with red star black bracelet

Quote Originally Posted by Steffies Yelle View Post
    I'll kill myself live on cam as soon as there's proof I literlaly promise, I will sincerely kill myself as soon as I see elz's computer playing arma 3 maxed with all nvidia exclusive graphics

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by maks View Post
    That's a pretty sad way to look at "adults should handle their own problems instead of asking the government to do it for them"
    we already have the most guns per capita in the world especially at the border and over decades the problem has only gotten worse. its an economic and political problem so why don't you freaking storm government building by yourself dumbass

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by juji View Post
    I'm not a guy who wears black bracelet with red star aka anarcho-communist

I've seen worse who are wearing red cap which says MAGA than guys with red star black bracelet
    im not talking about you. my diagnosis for you constant fear of racism.

4. Collapse Details

we already have the most guns per capita in the world especially at the border and over decades the problem has only gotten worse. its an economic and political problem so why don't you freaking storm government building by yourself dumbass
    why should I storm a government building? the wall's going to die in red tape, I'm going to get exactly what I want. what is it with you and the extremist crap? I tell you to act like a man and you're all "hurr durr why don't you overthrow the proletariat" are you off your meds or something

5. Collapse Details

tim mcveigh over here acting like I'm the one worked up into a fear frenzy bitching and moaning about landscapers and maids

6. Collapse Details

my weapons turn me into a m0nde's Avatar
    why should I storm a government building? the wall's going to die in red tape, I'm going to get exactly what I want. what is it with you and the extremist crap? I tell you to act like a man and you're all "hurr durr why don't you overthrow the proletariat" are you off your meds or something
    this is what makes me angry, it's a pork barrel bullshit project to throw a bone to the they took muh jerbs fly overs. it will end up being a bunch of rusty fences and metal slats that any jeffe can power tool through
    and the same people who get rich off private prisons and internment camps are going to suck this for all it's worth

7. Collapse Details

im not talking about you. my diagnosis for you constant fear of racism.
    Doubtfully, I consider racism is a serious mental illness

Quote Originally Posted by Steffies Yelle View Post
    I'll kill myself live on cam as soon as there's proof I literlaly promise, I will sincerely kill myself as soon as I see elz's computer playing arma 3 maxed with all nvidia exclusive graphics

8. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by m0nde View Post
    this is what makes me angry, it's a pork barrel bullshit project to throw a bone to the they took muh jerbs fly overs. it will end up being a bunch of rusty fences and metal slats that any jeffe can power tool through
    and the same people who get rich off private prisons and internment camps are going to suck this for all it's worth
    we already have fences, which are better than walls because you can see if someone is climbing up the other side

9. Collapse Details

we already have fences, which are better than walls because you can see if someone is climbing up the other side
    part 2 of barriers work but i'm going to complain about paying for an imaginary 2000 mile medieval wall. I want fences too- and high walls in urban areas.

10. Collapse Details

yes walls can be broken through but it more of an impediment than nothing at all and if juanita kills her anchor baby falling from the wall fewer mothers and elderly will make the 1000s miles journey to break our laws and get free shit.

11. Collapse Details

u try putting an irrational fear of foreigners on me when my complaint is paying for their BS once they enter the country. I'm putting this anti authoritarian shit on you because in the first great debate you said shit like "i have contempt for anyone who seeks positions of authority" and i can't remember exactly but i think you said some shit about fuck the police and ironically enough you were being buddy buddy with dustin at the time

12. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by juji View Post
    Doubtfully, I consider racism is a serious mental illness
    the wall is racist, trump is racist, i'm racist. keep crying racist mr. "boy who cried wolf"- youre just escalating racial tensions and when you finally experience actually racism, people are going to have to second guess if youre being genuine or not instead of immediately coming to your aid.

13. Collapse Details

part 2 of barriers work but i'm going to complain about paying for an imaginary 2000 mile medieval wall. I want fences too- and high walls in urban areas.
    we have existing barriers, people manage to traverse them. barriers work!

14. Collapse Details

u try putting an irrational fear of foreigners on me when my complaint is paying for their BS once they enter the country.
    I'm not putting that on you, it exists and I'm pointing it out. It you were worried about money you'd be advocating an end to the welfare state instead of spending billions more dollars to keep brown people from coming in.

15. Collapse Details

end welfare programs, tear down the 'social safety net', the entire population of mexico could immigrate here and it wouldn't cost a goddamn dime. But I'm sure the billions for a wall would be just as effective, after all look how well all those existing barriers are working.
    Last edited by maks; 08-07-2019 at 06:34 AM.

16. Collapse Details

I'm not putting that on you, it exists and I'm pointing it out. It you were worried about money you'd be advocating an end to the welfare state instead of spending billions more dollars to keep brown people from coming in.
    exists where? i'm actually sympathetic towards the illegals who are driven crime because of there limbo status and a wall would mitigate further damage.

17. Collapse Details

end welfare programs, tear down the 'social safety net', the entire population of mexico could immigrate here and it wouldn't cost a goddamn dime. But I'm sure the billions for a wall would be just as effective, after all look how well all those existing barriers are working.
    i would be down with this i thought it was at all remotely possible. This nation will never in a million years elect representatives that selflessly reduce the power in the posistions they are seated. the best we can do it try to mitigate the problems with society by influencing peoples behavior.

18. Collapse Details

exists where?
    in the deepest darkest recesses of your mind, where it sits like a cancer consuming all shreds of rationality and influencing your laughably dumb political ideology

19. Collapse Details

we have existing barriers, people manage to traverse them. barriers work!
    *some people, and paying for upkeep will keep that number from increasing

20. Collapse Details

in the deepest darkest recesses of your mind, where it sits like a cancer consuming all shreds of rationality and influencing your laughably dumb political ideology
    also maks

fuck the government

21. Collapse Details

Deflecting (that im scared) is a sign that you're not ready to face your fears (that your mama yelled at you)

22. Collapse Details

I'm 100% sure the government will reward you for your rampant fanboyism with a warm hug and a bedtime story

23. Collapse Details

I'm 100% sure the government will reward you for your rampant fanboyism with a warm hug and a bedtime story
    yes and yelling fuck the police will net you props from the members of NOFX

24. Collapse Details

my weapons turn me into a m0nde's Avatar
    yes walls can be broken through but it more of an impediment than nothing at all and if juanita kills her anchor baby falling from the wall fewer mothers and elderly will make the 1000s miles journey to break our laws and get free shit.
    no one is building a concrete barrier, Lonnie, it's going to be metal slats embedded in the ground at an angle, with room between. This already exists, just like the rusty fences they've been extending.

25. Collapse Details

no one is building a concrete barrier, Lonnie, it's going to be metal slats embedded in the ground at an angle, with room between. This already exists, just like the rusty fences they've been extending.

u guys are such jerks, i've posted like 3 times already that noone is building a concrete barrier. thanks a lot for reading what i have to post....

26. Collapse Details

u guys are such jerks, i've posted like 3 times already that noone is building a concrete barrier. thanks a lot for reading what i have to post....
    Nobody is talking about a 2000 mile medieval wall. renovations to existing high steel slats in urban areas and fences in open desolate places in combination with the impassable natural formations

27. Collapse Details

Massive damage control from retards who bought into a lying politician

28. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    Better than some illegal Kenyan Manchurian faggot

29. Collapse Details

yes and yelling fuck the police will net you props from the members of NOFX
    I don't yell fuck the police, I advocate the prohibition of public sector unions so we can fire the ones who murder people. I'd also be in favor of taking their guns away.

30. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Desolation View Post
    Massive damage control from retards who bought into a lying politician
    im curious how many time you voted for obama.

Thread Information