Thread: hey monde

1. Collapse Details
    hey monde 
    Cody
    king steveyos
    you asked me about the pandaria expansion on WOW, well even though i only have cata i can play a pandarian, the storyline is very chinese and most of the bad guys in the starting area are poo flinging monkeys (niggers) that steal and destroy stuff so i'm really enjoying it, also pandarians seem neutral to both factions (when you choose pandarian the race tab is centered between horde and alliance at the bottom of the list), not sure when or if I will be forced to choose a faction loyalty. I'm lvl 9 atm i'll update you as i go further.

2. Collapse Details

Cody
    king steveyos
    Also pandarian racial buffs are awesome, -45% enemy healing when attacking an enemy is one racial passive, 1/2 falling dmg is another....

3. Collapse Details

Cody
    king steveyos
    oh youre gonna love this, new area, apparently i am helping horde atm, but the alliance is also present in this area (dont want to spoil it too much) anyways the enemies now are LIZARD PEOPLE and they come in wave after wave nonstop...

4. Collapse Details

Cody
    king steveyos
    spoiler alert!

You have to choose a faction before you leave the pandaren starting area, as usual I went with horde. I rerolled on a new server because my other server was only 15% horde and its fucking DEAD, plus the horde are a bunch of crybaby faggots on that server, seems like the alliance and horde both did a 180 on Aerie Peak so I'm searching for a new server home for my main...

ATM i'm on steemweedle cartel, its a RP server, maybe i'll meet bobhughes' larping gf there.

5. Collapse Details

teknorat keeps trying to get me to play WoW but I'm not ready to be a 100% autist yet

6. Collapse Details

Cody
    king steveyos
    Quote Originally Posted by rubycalaber View Post
    teknorat keeps trying to get me to play WoW but I'm not ready to be a 100% autist yet
    i could get you into it as long as you play a horde class, idk shit about alliance starting areas or quest lines though.

7. Collapse Details

I'm glad I never played this shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Steffies Yelle View Post
    I'll kill myself live on cam as soon as there's proof I literlaly promise, I will sincerely kill myself as soon as I see elz's computer playing arma 3 maxed with all nvidia exclusive graphics

8. Collapse Details

steveyos
    king steveyos
    you like games where you actually play the game, wow you just move your character to a location and click on an enemy and it does all the fighting automatically you don't even dodge incoming attacks or anything

9. Collapse Details

steveyos
    king steveyos
    and you pay a monthly fee to do that lol

10. Collapse Details

Cody
    king steveyos
    Quote Originally Posted by steveyos View Post
    you like games where you actually play the game, wow you just move your character to a location and click on an enemy and it does all the fighting automatically you don't even dodge incoming attacks or anything
    lol what? you have to do a rotation and usae macros based on your skill cooldowns, i gets pretty fucking technical in PVP, what the fuck did you hear?

11. Collapse Details

steveyos
    king steveyos
    .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... ...........................................

12. Collapse Details

m0ndes new best friend cody

13. Collapse Details

steveyos
    king steveyos
    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman Doli View Post
    m0ndes new best friend cody
    welcome to rubynet

14. Collapse Details

wow lol teknorat plays wow

WOW

15. Collapse Details

steveyos
    king steveyos
    Quote Originally Posted by jon View Post
    wow lol teknorat plays wow

WOW
    that shouldn't surprise you in the least lol

16. Collapse Details

steveyos
    king steveyos
    because you see, tek is fucking gay, and welp

17. Collapse Details

i daer you to make it out of ferguson alive
    if you play wow im severing all contact with you
    *call centre crew*
    *hate talking to people crew*
    *get abused for a living crew*
    *sexually harassed by hot women crew*

18. Collapse Details

steveyos
    king steveyos
    ruby fucking probably will end up playing it at the rate he's going tek already had him buy a shitty computer now he's gonna have him playing a shitty video game he prefers posting with thtese shitty lizards while he literally shits himself ruby has turned into shit

19. Collapse Details

i daer you to make it out of ferguson alive
    What a way to say, "You want to do many sexual things to me".
    *call centre crew*
    *hate talking to people crew*
    *get abused for a living crew*
    *sexually harassed by hot women crew*

20. Collapse Details

steveyos
    king steveyos
    What a way to say, "You want to do many sexual things to me".

21. Collapse Details

Cody
    king steveyos
    Im having so much fun guize i just scammed 20 gold off some mowrahn who wanted me to sign his guild charter

22. Collapse Details

my weapons turn me into a m0nde's Avatar
    i played WoW for 6 months, saw i was too addicted and quit
    the lich king thing was interesting, but even in that 6 months the instances became much easier and after i finished that add-on, i didn't want to keep repeating teh thing ad nauseum

23. Collapse Details

I played hopscotch when I was younger.

24. Collapse Details

Cody
    king steveyos
    Quote Originally Posted by m0nde View Post
    i played WoW for 6 months, saw i was too addicted and quit
    the lich king thing was interesting, but even in that 6 months the instances became much easier and after i finished that add-on, i didn't want to keep repeating teh thing ad nauseum
    i spent 2 hours just sitting on a rock in orgrimar fishing on my new pandarian, im having so much fun doing the lower lvl stuff all over again and reacquainting myself with the game i might not even transfer my main toon, i might just make this pandarian my new main. I still havent rolled a goblin yet either i bet thats really fun.

25. Collapse Details

wow you start off neutral and choose laster, that sudns like a fucking RIPOFF OF CITY OF HEROES GOING ROGUE way to go World of Warcrap, you fucking lameasses.

i miss city of heroes.., think about you everyday...

26. Collapse Details

Cody
    king steveyos
    Quote Originally Posted by Camoron View Post
    wow you start off neutral and choose laster, that sudns like a fucking RIPOFF OF CITY OF HEROES GOING ROGUE way to go World of Warcrap, you fucking lameasses.

i miss city of heroes.., think about you everyday...
    idk was city of heroes rooted in chinese mysticism and did you start out with your country on the back of a giant sea turtle that talks?

Thread Information