Reply To Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    tfw you guys know so much about technology that you can't comprehend that I play mass effect in 3360x2100 lol

2. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    I wish nba 2k17 had females I can't tell if fifa 17 has mods it has females but no bikini's and I just looked into it and people are praising the frostbite 3 engine while also saying it probably can't be modded lol holy shit people human beings so bad sooooo bad

3. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    lol in just one day I rose 11,097 in the einstein@home ranking holy fucking shit I love my computer boys

4. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    I'm at 333 in the usa now

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    because I'm replying to you on my 1920x1080 monitor and I have an intel i7 why the fuck would I downgrade to amd lol
    Wrong, you retard
    Look up ryzen vs last generation intel i7 performance benchmarks

Quote Originally Posted by Steffies Yelle View Post
    I'll kill myself live on cam as soon as there's proof I literlaly promise, I will sincerely kill myself as soon as I see elz's computer playing arma 3 maxed with all nvidia exclusive graphics

6. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    let me take advice from you since you're doing so great in life and have such a great computer and stuff all my computer can do right now is run every game maxed so clearly I don't know what I'm talking about

7. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    And while it's fair to say the Ryzen launch went well for AMD in comparisons of pricing and professional application performance, gaming didn't paint the processor in a very good light at all.

8. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    oh elz yes suddenly after 30 years a company that's been fucking terrible is suddnely fucking good, oh no wait they're not lol YOU'RE THE ONE WHO IS RETARDED DEAL WITH IT

9. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    of course knowing you you read the same article and just got confused because you're as good at english as amd is at making technology

10. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    if anyone is wondering the ryzen is an amd cpu targeted towards poor people like elz, the article goes on about how it's cheap and does some shti good but sucks at gaming, this has been amd's niche for many many years and this new cpu is nothing to change that, fucking lol, again I cannot stress this enough I am so fucking happy I'm me and not any of you

11. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    friendly reminder I'm running games maxed in 2017 on a pc I built in 2013, thank you intel thank you nvidia

12. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    I've made $35 from koinme in a month lol fuck perk tv, except I only got 10 of it so far, today they're supposed to pay again, it's 2 PM, ther'es a guy outside who'd gladly give me a cigarette, and if I were a piece of shit like any of you I'd go ask, a full week without a cigarette but never a need to not have one they're all around me for free, god damn do I hate you all a lot

13. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    wah wah I smoke four packs a day and do cocaine and can't keep a relationship and roleplay as sideshow bob oh look dead cats wow gabi am I evil?

14. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    steveyos you're af ucking idiot *eats more and paints more icp logos in dirty house*

15. Collapse Details

Why would anyone brag about playing that fag simulation ass effect game i don't get it. You're acting like the game has good graphics to begin with

16. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    this is coming from a guy who plays dreamcast and the first xbox in 2017 nothing you say matters why can't you realize that

17. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    you all have worse computers, vehicles, and hosues than me, nothing you say matters, accept it already, you are lizards, you mentioned mass effect like I'm not running anything new maxed, while I am running everything new maxed, you are very dumb, when I'm don emaking this post, I wll go play whatever game I want in max grpahics, while you will sit here and continuet o chat with marco and be mad and fat lol how's gabi how's pj you talk to girls all day too right just not here they don't wanna talk to you here but they talk to you elsewhere and shit righ tyour life is very together I should take the advice of everyone here who are all not lizards at all and your words should matter to me I should take them to heart so I can one day be a fat juggalo

18. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    how's it going share your life's details with me I wanna know what it's like to be somebody

19. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    I hate that I lost weight, I hate that I don't like icp, I hate that I don't need cocaine to get through the day, fuckng please people tell me all abvout your amazing lives

20. Collapse Details

Steveyos called me retard when he said everything is wrong, he must have mental illness

Quote Originally Posted by Steffies Yelle View Post
    I'll kill myself live on cam as soon as there's proof I literlaly promise, I will sincerely kill myself as soon as I see elz's computer playing arma 3 maxed with all nvidia exclusive graphics

21. Collapse Details

Stevey is fat and lazy = everyone else is fat and lazy
    Stevey is a worthless welfare leach that never works = everyone else is a welfare leach that never works
    Stevey has never had a gf and creeps all females out = everyone here creeps all females out
    Stevey has no home and has a shitty overpriced vehicle = everyone else is homeless and has shitty overpriced vehicles
    Stevey wastes money on shitty electronics = everyone else buys shitty electronics
    Stevey is an insane virgin retard = everyone here is an insane virgin retard
    Stevey doesn't know how to do the most basic things in life = everyone here also doesn't know how to do the most basic things in life

Anything else I'm missing? I don't think I've ever seen someone project more and live in constant denial in all my life

22. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lmfao

23. Collapse Details

ThereS more to life than video games

24. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    thank God i'll never have any children since im steril and my balls are rotting

25. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    pretty soon when i get my hormone script i can grow hairy tits

i'll just have this micro penis and hairy tits to play with

no balls since they will drop off soon

26. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    deso or cag sum up jj's wall of rage for me please

27. Collapse Details

In more words we are a projection of all your insecurities

28. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    yeah so in other words me getting down to 180 pounds and having a computer that's been running games maxed since 2013 isn't as good as him being fatter than I ever was and having to resort to playing the original xbox in 2017 that and I also am not cool enough to talk to marco he got me relaly good then

29. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    I also don't spray paint my house full of icp logos and also never clean it he got me there too I wish I was a fat fuck rolling around in shit covered icp logos talking to marco with a computer that can't even run dreamcast games lol damn fuck I'm mad now

30. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    I'm literally jealous as fuck as every single person here all of you really got yoru shit together I'm really fucking mad

Thread Information