Reply To Thread

Hybrid View

1. Collapse Details

I love how much it hurts you that elz's machine is better than yours

2. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    I'll kill myself live on cam as soon as there's proof I literlaly promise, I will sincerely kill myself as soon as I see elz's computer playing arma 3 maxed with all nvidia exclusive graphics

3. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    funny thing is my card's even better than mark's nvidia card I still don't get how you people lying will ever supposed to affect me but you think it does so I guess that's ok, I'm bored as fuck by you guys but it's sort of entertaining like how lizrds think they're trolling people and it's just sad but kinda fun that's how this I'm playing games maxed you're saying I can't play games maxed elz's card can't do everything mine can you're saying it can idk how any of this is supposed to bother me THAT is what I really wish you guys would one day discuss is why fake shit is supposed to bother me I've been here since 2005 you['d think all this shit woulda gotten to be by now if it were getting to me no

4. Collapse Details

your card is outdated, if you want to hold onto your bragging rights go out and buy a 1080ti

5. Collapse Details

and a threadripper, intel lost their performance edge when ryzen was released

6. Collapse Details

but I dont want to buy arma 3 since it's gameplay is awful

Quote Originally Posted by Steffies Yelle View Post
    I'll kill myself live on cam as soon as there's proof I literlaly promise, I will sincerely kill myself as soon as I see elz's computer playing arma 3 maxed with all nvidia exclusive graphics

7. Collapse Details

I dont understand why steffies yelle of rhode island plays the games with powerful graphics with boring gameplay as hell

8. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I updated this on my sig, this is a reminder you will kill yourself when I get arma 3 to run with max settings even it's on overclock

Thread Information