Reply To Thread
  1. Collapse Details
    Sorry, the board is unavailable at the moment while we are testing some functionality. We will be back soon... I will be back 
    Unregistered
    king steveyos
    Sorry, the board is unavailable at the moment while we are testing some functionality.

We will be back soon...

I will be back soon

2. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    im nothing like you, you fat waste of shit, you deny your gout which is truth and you have fuckign TERMINAL ILLNESS, die slowly you piece of shit, the motive behind my aspergers was that monde told me ruby had it so i was bored and said to ruby i had aspergers and ruby told monde that i told him that i have aspergers and now its all been leaked as if i was telling the truth, fucking fat shit, im not finding strength in denial im just sick of this shit fuck this forum you guys repeat the same stuff over and over i am sick to death of reading the same psots over and over NOTHING IS FUCKING FUNNY AT ALL you guys just keep posting the same shit its like this place is stuck in fucking TIME there is no moving forward there is not even moving backwards its just fucking FUCKED UP AND VULGUR i used to come here in seek of a cheap laugh and nothing anymore is even funny, the repetition of monde is whacked, aspergers apaprently repeat things over and over because its amusing to them, i dont repeat shit irl, monde told me once he does, so he has a sign that HE could fucking have aspergers, so why shouldnt he get his shit checked up fucking fat idiots the both of you and fuck this entire forum.

3. Collapse Details

okay

Quote Originally Posted by Steffies Yelle View Post
    I'll kill myself live on cam as soon as there's proof I literlaly promise, I will sincerely kill myself as soon as I see elz's computer playing arma 3 maxed with all nvidia exclusive graphics

4. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    damn lexie you threw everything new about you right in my face and you became a completely different person you gotta stop being so mad at me for how I reacted wow

5. Collapse Details

I miss lexi

6. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    she died and became a space lizard rip

Thread Information