Hybrid View

1. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by maks View Post
    brb raping and murdering your family, but it's all good cause the police will pick me up in a few days
    this but unironically lol

2. Collapse Details

did you ever wonder if maybe everything looks one dimensional because there's only one side here and no amount of mental gymnastics is going to change that?

3. Collapse Details

I'm more interested in why are you so determined to hand over your rights why now after 250 years is it necessary to throw the constitution out the window

4. Collapse Details

we've covered this like 40 times now, what trump's doing is different, and it's unconstitutional. the first amendment doesn't protect nationality but it sure as fuck protects religion.
    you claimed he broke the law when there is no law- i'm well aware the court found it unconstitutional and like i said its a new precedent because presidents have used the same authority before.

did you ever wonder if maybe everything looks one dimensional because there's only one side here and no amount of mental gymnastics is going to change that?
    did you ever wonder if things on the surface could be different underneath? propaganda operates one dimensionally do you trust propaganda or do you think critically?

I'm more interested in why are you so determined to hand over your rights why now after 250 years is it necessary to throw the constitution out the window
    im interested in why you think donald trump is responsible for the expansion of government over the past two centuries when hes only been in government for 17 months lol

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Lina Goldberg View Post
    you claimed he broke the law when there is no law- i'm well aware the court found it unconstitutional and like i said its a new precedent because presidents have used the same authority before.
    The first amendment is a law, numb nuts

did you ever wonder if things on the surface could be different underneath? propaganda operates one dimensionally do you trust propaganda or do you think critically?
    Oh hi aren't you the same guy who's on his second straight day of passionately defending a criminal who wants to take your rights away

6. Collapse Details

The first amendment is a law, numb nuts
    breaking the law results in civil or criminal penalties. the constitution establishes the relationship between the federal government and the states. there is no meaningful way to punish the state or federal government. trump can be ordered to follow the constitution. if he refused he could be imprisoned for contempt and impeached after conviction. Is there a muslim ban being enforced?

when slavery was ruled unconstitutional, were the slave owners penalized? the 13th amendment prohibits the government from recognizing slaves as property. it also allowed congress to pass a LAW prohibiting slavery. if the slave owners refused to give up their slaves, they could be penalized by the LAW not the 13th amendment.

*NON AGRESSIVE MESSAGE PLEASE READ* idc if you misspoke when you said broke the law, I don't want to argue semantics I want to debate your grievances

Oh hi aren't you the same guy who's on his second straight day of passionately defending a criminal who wants to take your rights away
    im interested in why you think donald trump is responsible for the expansion of government over the past two centuries when hes only been in government for 17 months lol
    Last edited by Lina Goldberg; 05-22-2018 at 04:47 PM.

7. Collapse Details

idc about the last 2 centuries I'm concerned about the last 4 months

Thread Information