Thread: ATTN: Lina

Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

I just can't sleep at night knowing about how the 50% Hispanic border agents are tossing little children into death camp bumpstock assault cages. I mean it's been going on for years but I've only began caring until now when it suits my political agenda lol

2. Collapse Details

I was at the grocery store minding my own business when I was approached by several unkempt white men wearing confederate flags. "Trump has won it's time for kikes like you to go back to Israel." They pelted me with full cases of pbr screaming "heil Trump! Heil Hitler" as I fled to the safety of my car
    I was literally shaking and crying. Welcome to Trumps America

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Cag. View Post
    Trump wants to end the federal ban on weed. How the fuck is that authoritian? Lmao
    Trump is absolutely not interested to legalize the drugs, besides he was never interested to solve this insane problem like https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_..._garbage_patch

He is only interested to legalize some stuffs to improve his companies and partners, besides other class of society that he is totally focused to get rid of immigration.

Quote Originally Posted by Steffies Yelle View Post
    I'll kill myself live on cam as soon as there's proof I literlaly promise, I will sincerely kill myself as soon as I see elz's computer playing arma 3 maxed with all nvidia exclusive graphics

4. Collapse Details

Trump wants to end the federal ban on weed. How the fuck is that authoritian? Lmao
    he's going to do it while pissing on the constitution

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Lina Goldberg View Post
    https://www.reginfo.gov/public/ the federal agencies enforcing the regulations were created by executive order. its this kinda statement that makes me wanna call you an absolutist- never happy.
    now you're starting to understand

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by juji View Post
    Trump is absolutely not interested to legalize the drugs, besides he was never interested to solve this insane problem like https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_..._garbage_patch

He is only interested to legalize some stuffs to improve his companies and partners, besides other class of society that he is totally focused to get rid of immigration.
    End illegal immigration you silly alarmist. Legalizing marijuana is a good thing, couldn't mention this to the Christians during the campaign. MAGA by any means necessary.

7. Collapse Details

Are we gonna do this for the next 6 and a half years?

8. Collapse Details

It's not really fun speculating what trumps evil master plan is, can we talk about policy and issues reported on by credible sources?

9. Collapse Details

Anyone care about the rosenstein impeechment proceedings , anyone follow DC?

10. Collapse Details

End illegal immigration you silly alarmist. Legalizing marijuana is a good thing, couldn't mention this to the Christians during the campaign. MAGA by any means necessary.
    Legal or Illegal, doesn't matter, Trump is looking to make immigration laws are more strict and complicated.

I'll kill myself live on cam as soon as there's proof I literlaly promise, I will sincerely kill myself as soon as I see elz's computer playing arma 3 maxed with all nvidia exclusive graphics

11. Collapse Details

There a lot of things you dont know how to end immigration, neither Trump doesn't know how to solve. I'm going to give you a hint the cause why immigration happened:

"US Customs and Border Protection won't detect any americans while they carry guns were going to Mexico to sell any people who is going to commit the crime. Eventually Mexican laws are weak for security and provide no protection for future of families from Mexico or different country came to Mexico for crossing the border since US has better laws for public security"

12. Collapse Details

Don't forget that elz literally lied to immigration about living in the US with his green card lol

13. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by maks View Post
    he's going to do it while pissing on the constitution
    So he hasn't done anything authoritarian yet but he will one day I guess. I'm getting sick of waiting for the real facism to begin

14. Collapse Details

Anyone care about the rosenstein impeechment proceedings , anyone follow DC?

15. Collapse Details

Don't forget that elz literally lied to immigration about living in the US with his green card lol
    Ive been in California since 2011

16. Collapse Details

There a lot of things you dont know how to end immigration, neither Trump doesn't know how to solve.
    end immigration? any proof? immigration reform is about ending loopholes like catch and release. im aware the immigration process is diffucult but its not trumps design. its time for strong borders to cut down on criminal activities.

I'm going to give you a hint the cause why immigration happened:
    was hoping you were about to quote something you didn't write in broken english.

"US Customs and Border Protection won't detect any americans while they carry guns were going to Mexico to sell any people who is going to commit the crime. Eventually Mexican laws are weak for security and provide no protection for future of families from Mexico or different country came to Mexico for crossing the border since US has better laws for public security"
    corrupt mexican law officials are in bed with the anti trump politicians in America. keep resisting trump all you want- once we out the human trafficking syndicate the trump train will arrive in mexico just in time to make it GREAT!

17. Collapse Details

Sure thing pal lol

18. Collapse Details

You lived in Mexico in 2016 until you moved to Arizona. You talked about it nonstop lol

19. Collapse Details

idk anything about elz and i'm not about to accuse or harass him about this but

People who outright hate trump are most likely projecting something they feel insecure about, like perversions or illegal activity lol

20. Collapse Details

Not like I care or want to rat you out but funny how you can sit there and talk about immigration when you weaseled your way in here thru deceit like most beaners

21. Collapse Details

You lived in Mexico in 2016 until you moved to Arizona. You talked about it nonstop lol

People with green card only have one year, as long as they do not intend to stay outside the country for 1 year or more

22. Collapse Details

idk anything about elz and i'm not about to accuse or harass him about this but
    False.

Trump insulted the culture, I have nothing to do with illegal actvity.

23. Collapse Details

end immigration? any proof? immigration reform is about ending loopholes like catch and release. im aware the immigration process is diffucult but its not trumps design. its time for strong borders to cut down on criminal activities.

Trump wants to get rid of DACA and other things. You know.

was hoping you were about to quote something you didn't write in broken english.
    It explains why I never copy paste from other site, I base from my experience why the problem exists.

corrupt mexican law officials are in bed with the anti trump politicians in America. keep resisting trump all you want- once we out the human trafficking syndicate the trump train will arrive in mexico just in time to make it GREAT!

I have never supported human trafficking, they were seeking help to reach the border.

24. Collapse Details

False.

Trump insulted the culture, I have nothing to do with illegal actvity.
    idk what you mean but he probably insulted ms13 members or something. not false- look at all the meetoo celebrities and pundits like joy reid who curse out trump infront of millions and then get exposed as homophobes racists and sexually abusive. it most commonly applies to people who cultivate a persona or a brand rather than someone being authentic. a generalization that i never specifically painted you as being

i don't give a fuck about anybody on this forum or how they feel. everyone knows the truth can be the most painful weapon. its not my job to make you feel any way.

25. Collapse Details

idk what you mean but he probably insulted ms13 members or something. not false- i look at all the meetoo celebrities and pundits like joy reid who curse out trump infront of millions and then get exposed as homophobes racists and sexually abusive. it most commonly applies to people who cultivate a persona or a brand rather than someone being authentic. a generalization that i never specifically painted you as being

i don't give a fuck about anybody on this forum or how they feel. everyone knows the truth can be the most painful weapon. its not my job to make you feel any way.

You don't understand, MS13 is not part of culture, I'm going to remind you what Trump did a speech in the podium during the campaign was unprofessional and cringing which are backed by racists and jingoists. It does not represent america.

26. Collapse Details

Trump wants to get rid of DACA and other things. You know.
    DACA is an executive order- the same thing maks has been complaining about. it can be struck down by any president. we need reform in the LAW.

listen to this SERIOUSLY!!! trump has said many time hes is willing to negotiate ANY concession including naturalization of some 'aliens' in this nation. hes a deal maker and he WON'T back down from the wall and immigration reform. the democrats are obstructing him because THEY ARE CRIMINALS. they use immigration as a MORAL WEDGE ISSUE but THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT SOUTH/CENTRAL AMERICANS- THEY TRAFFICKING THEM!!!!!!!

trump is not racist or hateful. its fucking fake news. AMERICA FIRST BECAUSE WE'VE BEEN FUCKED BY OUR LEADERS FOR LIKE A CENTURY!!!!

It explains why I never copy paste from other site, I base from my experience why the problem exists.
    i can respect this, sorry but its still kinda difficult for me- honestly.

I have never supported human trafficking, they were seeking help to reach the border.
    i know you aren't ignorant to the criminal stuff.

27. Collapse Details

You don't understand, MS13 is not part of culture, I'm going to remind you what Trump did a speech in the podium during the campaign was unprofessional and cringing which are backed by racists and jingoists. It does not represent america.
    one dimensional view of trump supporters. who cares if a minority are racist- fuck em.

28. Collapse Details

So he hasn't done anything authoritarian yet but he will one day I guess. I'm getting sick of waiting for the real facism to begin
    doing everything by executive order is the constitutionally blessed system of government and isn't dictatorial at all

29. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by maks View Post
    doing everything by executive order is the constitutionally blessed system of government and isn't dictatorial at all
    do you hate the obstructionists in congress as much as you hate the president?

30. Collapse Details

DACA is an executive order- the same thing maks has been complaining about. it can be struck down by any president. we need reform in the LAW.

listen to this SERIOUSLY!!! trump has said many time hes is willing to negotiate ANY concession including naturalization of some 'aliens' in this nation. hes a deal maker and he WON'T back down from the wall and immigration reform. the democrats are obstructing him because THEY ARE CRIMINALS. they use immigration as a MORAL WEDGE ISSUE but THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT SOUTH/CENTRAL AMERICANS- THEY TRAFFICKING THEM!!!!!!!

trump is not racist or hateful. its fucking fake news. AMERICA FIRST BECAUSE WE'VE BEEN FUCKED BY OUR LEADERS FOR LIKE A CENTURY!!!!

If he is willing to negotiate any concession, what the changes will be? the decline of immigration in the workforce? more steveyos?

i can respect this, sorry but its still kinda difficult for me- honestly.

Sometimes it's hard to interpret the problem may prevent the progress.

i know you aren't ignorant to the criminal stuff.
    I'm neutral, I do not bring immigrants to the country or to deport the immigrants since it's not my problem, my real problem is when Trump wont shut the fuck up and he's misbehaving like 13 years old kid smartass racist, when I go to workout in Gym, I hate to see Trump is on TV screen everyday.

Thread Information