Reply To Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    ok microsoft can try all they want but I'm not buying a thumb drive or dvd drive 
    Unregistered
    king steveyos
    can't download the win 10 iso directly except for the insider builds but I used the media creation tool to download the iso to my desktop then just closed the tool (great band btw) and had the iso and as usual I can just double lcick it and now I'm installing windows 10 stable and getting off this horrible fucking fast ring I wish I coulda even gotten on the lts but it's not an option the first thing I'm doing when it's done is chanign the two delay update things in windows update both to 365 days or higher if possible lol oh wait I'll stop updating after the stable gets the explorer etc dark theme god damn I wish I could use dx12 on linux or steamos

2. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    btw I asked microsoft forums how to go back and they said to use thumb drive or dvd, this is nothing new but this is why I'm going to be rich I'm going to be better than microsoft by either knowing how to use my own fucking product or not fucking lying to get people to waste money I love being me ok finally ready to install fucking fuck this company since bill left

3. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    so any of you use a thumb drive or cd-r to install shit like complete dumbasses? who wants to admit to being dumber than me about computers itt anybody

4. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    or you can just call me poor because I have no use for a thumb drive or dvd drive, you could do that to deflect that's a suggestion

5. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    maybe just say hell yeah, hot dog, give a shoutout to gino's, whatever feels right to you

6. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    oh yay I didn't have to download my games again even though care by a 4.4mb reason but neato anyway

7. Collapse Details

Im surprised how you dont discover how to get iso directly

Quote Originally Posted by Steffies Yelle View Post
    I'll kill myself live on cam as soon as there's proof I literlaly promise, I will sincerely kill myself as soon as I see elz's computer playing arma 3 maxed with all nvidia exclusive graphics

8. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    Mount the iso you fat

9. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    A thumb drive costs 3 dollors god dam your poor

10. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    I love elz's reply his ignorance knows no bounds lol

I love how dp takes the step to mount the iso when I simply double clicked it to open it like a folder and ran installwindows.exe thank you I really like being smarter than all of you this is how I've been doing it for years

and I adore thinking about marco taking alllllllllllll the steps to do anything piles of worthless technology scattered about that he bought for one specific thing ya know I fucking love old people who computer a lot they never ever figure it out lmao

11. Collapse Details

they told you to use a thumb drive because they assumed you didn't have an OS installed already, because most people don't reinstall on top of their working system they take 5 minutes to learn how to fix it

12. Collapse Details

stevey hates using compiuters that's why he loves to make any repair take 20x as long as it should, so he can spend more time complaining

13. Collapse Details

How are you supposed to format your hard drive and set up partitions if needed doing it the stevey way

14. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Wendy <3 View Post
    How are you supposed to format your hard drive and set up partitions if needed doing it the stevey way
    you're supposed to reboot into safe mode, pick 'restore previous version of windows', wait 10 minutes for it to revert, then go into control panel and turn off the fast ring shit so it doesn't update again. the whole process takes less time than even downloading the iso and you don't have to spend hours reconfiguring all your shit when it's done. I guess the moral of the story is stevey is stupid as fuck and brags about it.

15. Collapse Details

Steffies claims he is better at computer than us then we found a joke

I'll kill myself live on cam as soon as there's proof I literlaly promise, I will sincerely kill myself as soon as I see elz's computer playing arma 3 maxed with all nvidia exclusive graphics

16. Collapse Details

It would be funnier when steffies doesn’t know what is kmspico

17. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    holy shit marks is literally wrong as fuck too, it's seriously amazing how bad you guys are at computers idk if

marks

marks I'm dead serious did you type that shit to troll me or did you mean it? be honest please, please be honest man, holy shit because if you're serious then I should just go get a job with computers holy shit dude please lol please say your posts were jokes, please, please tell me you didn't just tell me to fix a beta version of windows microsoft themselves haven't fixed, and that you only have a limited time to restore back to a previous version of windows and if that previous version was also a beta it solves nothing, PLEASE TELL ME YOU ACTAULLY KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT THIS CAN'T BE REAL YOU CAN'T BE TAHT STUPIDDDDDDDD HOLY SHITTTTTT THIS FORUM IS FULL OF REALLY DUMB PEOPLE WHO THINK THEY'RE SMART I CAN'T STOP EVER POSTING HERE I'M ADDICTED TO YOUR DUMBNESS PEOPLE HOLY FUCK LOL

18. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    also who partitions their hard drive? it's 2018, what the fuck are you doing? holy shit, holy fucking shit, holy FUCKING shit safe mode, that's an extra step, I had to click a exe that's it, you're going into safe mode? making PARTITIONS?

holy shit, I really can't get over how dumb you all are lmfao oh my god and marks if you can fix the version fo windows in the fast ring why aren't you working for microsoft they'd love you they can't even fix it if you fixed it you'd probably be named king of the world go ahead I'll wait fix a beta version of windows I'm very exicted to see you do it lmfao what are you oh god this is nuts I wasn't expecting you guys to be that bad I'm laughing the hardest at the partition shit though jj wtf year is this you poor bastard god damn I feel bad for all of you it's like you've never gotten out of the 90's with technology lmfao shit man

19. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    Quote Originally Posted by juji View Post
    Steffies claims he is better at computer than us then we found a joke
    no I don't think you guys are joking that's the problem I think you all might be dead serious about believing you're good at computers and then saying shit old people would say hahahahahahaah

20. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    Quote Originally Posted by juji View Post
    It would be funnier when steffies doesn’t know what is kmspico
    I just googled it and I laughed, I don't have to torrent windows silly I'm not a poor mexican hahahahahahahah

21. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    holy shit marks is literally wrong as fuck too, it's seriously amazing how bad you guys are at computers idk if

marks

marks I'm dead serious did you type that shit to troll me or did you mean it? be honest please, please be honest man, holy shit because if you're serious then I should just go get a job with computers holy shit dude please lol please say your posts were jokes, please, please tell me you didn't just tell me to fix a beta version of windows microsoft themselves haven't fixed, and that you only have a limited time to restore back to a previous version of windows and if that previous version was also a beta it solves nothing, PLEASE TELL ME YOU ACTAULLY KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT THIS CAN'T BE REAL YOU CAN'T BE TAHT STUPIDDDDDDDD HOLY SHITTTTTT THIS FORUM IS FULL OF REALLY DUMB PEOPLE WHO THINK THEY'RE SMART I CAN'T STOP EVER POSTING HERE I'M ADDICTED TO YOUR DUMBNESS PEOPLE HOLY FUCK LOL

At least maks has a job and he is making money better than you do

22. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    HAHAHAHAHHAHA LET'S JUST BRING IT TO THAT RATHER THAN ADMIT I'M BETTER AT COMPUTERS YOU'RE NOT MAD HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

23. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    you guys would be the people working at toyota who programmed the computers to keep accelerating and then you would be like hwattttttttttttttttttttt? me smart! me me smart! me know evertyhign!

24. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    hey at least those guys have jobs too though right hahahahahahahahhahahaha only smart people work just look at kent hahahahahahahahahaaha

25. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    the only option was delete everything and nothing got deleted even the download for magix music maker hip hop and the 80s one are both there no need tod wnload them either even though it takes under a minute but whatever lol idk how it even works they're like the same size 700mb file idk if they install the same program ust skinned differently or if the second one noticies the first and just installs its special 80s or nigger music, I've already set it up but it was that humble bundle so I set up like 20 different programs that were all from the last era of programs that are modern day quality end product wise but the programs themselves are a mess lol

26. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    I'm not installing any of it this time except music maker like they gave me a photo browsing program that's worse than any windows default photo viewer but it probably does some cool shit you know lmao music maker was the most expensive tier so it's not a big whoop not using the other crap saved hundreds of dollars for music maker i8f any of you wanna use the photo editing or video editing or website maker it's all from magix the website stuff is xara idk if it's the same company same clunky last era programs though just view the list on humble ya'll are welcome to any of those programs I already registered them but we can change it if you really want the program and missed the bundle I think idk if I can transfer the shit and you wanna for whatever reason that's all good holla

27. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    btw annnnnd ok there just made money from posting koinme's running in the other monitor lol

28. Collapse Details

sad

29. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    thanks marks btw https://markwithtech.com/d/138-plant...ows-10-drivers fucking platronics just abandoned us gamecon owners I think I'm not really sure wha'ts going on btw the headset's still working and the audio glitches stopped a while ago it was definitely windows and microsoft on their forums told people with the same problem it was their headsets and to buy a new one and as usual they were wrong and just trying to get people to spend money if I ran microsoft I would admit we fucked up don't throw out your headset we are working on it sorry and everybody would save money and be happy ya know looking forward to that pretty soon but anyway the point is don't buy $1 super glue the headset is still holding together but I opened a bottle a day after and it just started spraying out but lucily just a little but on my small monitor got a glob a glue on it

30. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    I would be sad too if I was a gamer that couldn't afford to buy or run games hang in there dude you'll be better one day

Thread Information