Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Lina Goldberg View Post
    Walking criminals = no justice.

Why are you deflecting from this? You prolly know he's a criminal.

Sucking a dick is not crime, I don't hate homosexual people because it's not my problem. Besides Obama killed civilans by drone strike is equivalent of Trump killed 58 palestinians for moving the embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.

Quote Originally Posted by Steffies Yelle View Post
    I'll kill myself live on cam as soon as there's proof I literlaly promise, I will sincerely kill myself as soon as I see elz's computer playing arma 3 maxed with all nvidia exclusive graphics

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by maks View Post
    this but unironically
    I wasn't being sarcastic, I realize you hate this about me but trump is the only good potus in my lifetime IMHO

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by juji View Post
    Sucking a dick is not crime, I don't hate homosexual people because it's not my problem. Besides Obama killed civilans by drone strike is equivalent of Trump killed 58 palestinians for moving the embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.
    it was a crime in texas until 2003, and we'll get it back on the books

4. Collapse Details

I was joking you homo, we already,did this debate. Tangential or maybe complacent but the order to kill was,given by netenyahoo. I've gotta go to bed this is boring.

5. Collapse Details

obama killed american citizens via drone strike I don't think trump has done that yet but I'm sure he will he might even do it inside america

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Lina Goldberg View Post
    I wasn't being sarcastic, I realize you hate this about me but trump is the only good potus in my lifetime IMHO
    I disagree that a good potus is a thing which is possible by definition only a sociopathic egomaniacal dickhead will ever become potus

7. Collapse Details

NO spicks or niggards on my forum i said wth get off or i Get you off

8. Collapse Details

obama killed american citizens via drone strike I don't think trump has done that yet but I'm sure he will he might even do it inside america
    Obama was stupid for trusting CIA, this is an unforgivable mistake. No one should trust CIA that's the point.

I'll kill myself live on cam as soon as there's proof I literlaly promise, I will sincerely kill myself as soon as I see elz's computer playing arma 3 maxed with all nvidia exclusive graphics

9. Collapse Details

get out of my COUNRTY and give me reprations for all tortilas you stole !

10. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by clay View Post
    get out of my COUNRTY and give me reprations for all tortilas you stole !
    hable en español por favor

11. Collapse Details

i am LILY and you owe me A MONEY and i want my foram n0w0orlkm !? /?!

12. Collapse Details

Obama was stupid for trusting CIA, this is an unforgivable mistake. No one should trust CIA that's the point.
    obama ordered the extrajudicial execution of an american citizen, the cia had nothing to do with it. I';m with you when you';re attacking trump, but don't defend obama, the guy was a fucking dickhole.

13. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by the 6th amendment
    In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the Assistance of Counsel for his defence.
    obama violated that. obama is not your friend.

14. Collapse Details

I didn't know about extrajudicial execution, that seems terrible, however I have never defended CIA and Obama, I had a complaint against Obama because he wanted to put Chelsea (tranny veteran) and Snowden in jail, not only that... also he did other things which he doesn't respect the constitution.

15. Collapse Details

I didn't know about extrajudicial execution, that seems terrible, however I have never defended CIA and Obama, I had a complaint against Obama because he wanted to put Chelsea (tranny veteran) and Snowden in jail, not only that... also he did other things which he doesn't respect the constitution.
    they released classified state documents to the public

16. Collapse Details

dude I'm not gay but I'd blow snowden, he gave up his life to expose the rampant abuse we're taking from our government and the american public was all "duh I wonder what kim kardashian is doing" he deserves a break

17. Collapse Details

dude I'm not gay but I'd blow snowden, he gave up his life to expose the rampant abuse we're taking from our government and the american public was all "duh I wonder what kim kardashian is doing" he deserves a break
    he didnt expose shit and now he lives in russia. he sold our classified intel to them and thats the only reason they allow him to stay there and talk shit about their country

18. Collapse Details

he released classified state documents that proved the government is violating the law to the people the government answers to

19. Collapse Details

he didnt expose shit and now he lives in russia. he sold our classified intel to them and thats the only reason they allow him to stay there and talk shit about their country
    he proved what everyone already knew. if he'd exposed the same information before 9/11 it would have lead to a revolution.

20. Collapse Details

he proved what everyone already knew. if he'd exposed the same information before 9/11 it would have lead to a revolution.
    tell me what he exposed that wouldve lead to any kind of "revolution"

21. Collapse Details

tell me what he exposed that wouldve lead to any kind of "revolution"
    tempora collected and analyzed 600 million conversations a day if this had dropped in the 1980's it would have, at very least, ended the administration that authorized it and the agency that executed it

22. Collapse Details

tempora collected and analyzed 600 million conversations a day if this had dropped in the 1980's it would have, at very least, ended the administration that authorized it and the agency that executed it
    data cables have been tapped since ww2. the chinese and russians have taps on our data cables, not just the usa and britain. there are even russian submarines designed specifically to go place shit on undersea cables.

this was all known before snowden.

23. Collapse Details

i got into some legal trouble a while ago and the police gave me 2 years of my entire internet history. this was during the clinton presidency.

known before snowden.

24. Collapse Details

Hiding the murdering of the guards who protect the town and the journalists (nothing is affiliated to insurgent or terrorist organization) without a warning is act of criminal and violated the Rules of Engagement.

25. Collapse Details

it wasn't known, it was speculated. it was blown off paranoid conspiracy theory nonsense. snowden proved an actual conspiracy theory.

26. Collapse Details

i got into some legal trouble a while ago and the police gave me 2 years of my entire internet history. this was during the clinton presidency.

known before snowden.
    the average idiot doesn't understand the internet or data transfer but they sure as hell understand "someone is listening to your conversations"

27. Collapse Details

it wasn't known, it was speculated. it was blown off paranoid conspiracy theory nonsense. snowden proved an actual conspiracy theory.
    people who paid attention or got arrested and fucked over by the government knew. they also told everyone. one more thing a lot of people dont actually know. back when those overnight photo development booths existed, i guess before the mid 90s, they used to have a person pick all of the photos up, take them to an airport, and they would fly them to local development centers a state or two away. a lot of these places kept copies of the photos for the government. everyones personal photos were stored somewhere for government review

28. Collapse Details

Besides, NSA violated 4th amendment of the constitution for abusing the spying of everyone due to search and seizure without a warranty.

29. Collapse Details

Besides, NSA violated 4th amendment of the constitution for abusing the spying of everyone due to search and seizure without a warranty.
    and theyre still doing it, so whats the difference

30. Collapse Details

snowden didnt give up his life or freedom, he fled like a puasy

Thread Information