Thread: cag

Reply To Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

my weapons turn me into a m0nde's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    cag I sincerely want to design women's fashion I get multiple messages an hour with either good or creepy compliments even in scrubs
    then do it instead of talking about it

2. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    kill steffies faggot from the bushes

3. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    it's nice not having health problems and being naive to them isn't it sid I get it now you're not a troll you're just dumb age does not bring wisdom

4. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    cag's not gonna be my friend time to accept it and move on see ya'll on discord

5. Collapse Details

it's nice not having health problems and being naive to them isn't it sid I get it now you're not a troll you're just dumb age does not bring wisdom
    you think your "health problems" will stop you from designing women's clothing? wtf about that requires physicality? the only thing stopping you from doing anything is your own attitude
    as i've told you a 100x, i've worked with welfare losers like you, helping them get off welfare. if you want help, ask. but you sometimes surprise me with your lack of ambition and excuses
    that's really sad, man

6. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    Lol

7. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    add me on discord and help me learn photo shop without having to go through a bunch of shit I don't need that makes my full welfare body hurt before I can get anything done

8. Collapse Details

if you can't learn shit on your own when you have the internet and all the time in the world there's no hope for you. it's not that you're incapable, you're just lazy af

9. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    no surprise Millennials are dumb as rocks

10. Collapse Details

i dont think he's stupid at all, just super lazy. he needs the rug pulled out from under him to get him moving

11. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    if you can't learn PS in a day or two then your fuking stupid quit making excuses for the dumb bastard incel he can't even GED

12. Collapse Details

I'm surprisd cag doesn't sell her bathwater to stevey and the other thirsty slobs on this forum who chase her

13. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    you pretend to be an understanding person because it requires no physical effort it's a fake validation you use to give yourself reason to not off yourself sid, you're not a good person, you don't help anyone, if you weren't completely useless alison wouldn't have left you she knows she can't do better, hungry hungry hippos divorce edition

14. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    cag would send me some for free and not you and that's why you lash out you slept with ham rove for the past 15 years

15. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    sid did you and ham beast ever make any fornication vids that would be awesome to see you plowing that stink hole

16. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    she was homesick why didn't you move back to her farm

17. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    why did you try to make her use human utensils

18. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    did you finally realize you're GAF and needed BBC injections

19. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Steffies Yelle View Post
    I'll kill myself live on cam as soon as there's proof I literlaly promise, I will sincerely kill myself as soon as I see elz's computer playing arma 3 maxed with all nvidia exclusive graphics

20. Collapse Details

for a guy with physical issues so dibilitating that he can't even work a simple part-time job you sure do clock a lot of steps on your fitbit

21. Collapse Details

why don't you just admit your disability is mental? everyone already knows you're unstable, and then you won't have to go through this whole song and dance making up excuses all the time.

22. Collapse Details

Not to be mean or anything Stevey, but that outfit looks like a pink, shimmery hospital gown

23. Collapse Details

yeah he is mentally ill, I've known that for a long time. but even that shouldn't stop him from getting a job. his main issues are entitlement and learned laziness, much the same as most people on welfare.
    Stevey I don't claim to be a good person or a bad person. I just know that if you ever choose to stop feeling sorry for yourself, I will genuinely help you. remember, the one and only thing holding you back is your attitude.

24. Collapse Details

and here's elezzzark who has a legit disability, but is working his ass off to be employed. he's like the anti-stevey

25. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by m0nde View Post
    yeah he is mentally ill, I've known that for a long time. but even that shouldn't stop him from getting a job. his main issues are entitlement and learned laziness, much the same as most people on welfare.
    Stevey I don't claim to be a good person or a bad person. I just know that if you ever choose to stop feeling sorry for yourself, I will genuinely help you. remember, the one and only thing holding you back is your attitude.
    Everyone knows he's insane, including the state of Rhode Island who involuntarily committed him like a month ago. That's not up for debate. He claims his disability is for a physical malady, I say that's bullshit. It doesn't add up, what doctor would sign off on his paperwork? The guy can walk a mile, he can bag groceries. I think he's on mental disability. The state is paying for him to live because he's too much of a whackjob to function in society. He's literally Lisa.

26. Collapse Details

I truly believe that if you don't work you shouldn't eat. just off these people and put them out if their misery. you'd be doing them a favor, instead of cruelly making them scrape by day to day.
    either give them proper programs to better themselves or provide euthanasia solutions

27. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    Quote Originally Posted by Cag. View Post
    Not to be mean or anything Stevey, but that outfit looks like a pink, shimmery hospital gown

that's because it is one ^_^

28. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by m0nde View Post
    I truly believe that if you don't work you shouldn't eat. just off these people and put them out if their misery. you'd be doing them a favor, instead of cruelly making them scrape by day to day.
    either give them proper programs to better themselves or provide euthanasia solutions
    Has anyone actually reported him for welfare fraud? If I get a free minute next week maybe I'll give the state of RI a call, link them to the fitbit screenshots and shit. If it's physical disability it's fake and they ought to know about it.

29. Collapse Details

If I can make stevey starve to death I'll quit posting, because I'll never top that.

30. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos

Thread Information