1. Collapse Details
    생삼겹 두루치기 아 마있당 
    죽을때 먹는거야 ㅅㅂ
    I'm a 6'4 300 lb alpha male that was born to be worshiped. Everywhere I go people stop what they're doing and stare at me in total awe. Beta males come up to me left and right just to tell me how jacked I am and how awesome I look. Slaves and muscle worshipers can tribute me online for cam worship. I'm cocky as hell and love to dominate and humiliate beta males and slaves. Message me on Skype and tribute to see me on cam now. Submit to the ultimate ALPHA GOD now.

2. Collapse Details

Chaebols are secret pedophiles

Quote Originally Posted by Steffies Yelle View Post
    I'll kill myself live on cam as soon as there's proof I literlaly promise, I will sincerely kill myself as soon as I see elz's computer playing arma 3 maxed with all nvidia exclusive graphics

3. Collapse Details

juji what are the odds you will die a virgin?

ypu give your estimate then ill say minr
    I'm a 6'4 300 lb alpha male that was born to be worshiped. Everywhere I go people stop what they're doing and stare at me in total awe. Beta males come up to me left and right just to tell me how jacked I am and how awesome I look. Slaves and muscle worshipers can tribute me online for cam worship. I'm cocky as hell and love to dominate and humiliate beta males and slaves. Message me on Skype and tribute to see me on cam now. Submit to the ultimate ALPHA GOD now.

4. Collapse Details

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็ ็็็็็ Autistic Spectrum's Avatar
    I think elz showed his little jhon to a lady's vagina before
    I am the owner of http://www.ezmangaforum.com

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by internutt View Post
    juji what are the odds you will die a virgin?

ypu give your estimate then ill say minr
    who invented virginity? do they want you to have childrens?

I'll kill myself live on cam as soon as there's proof I literlaly promise, I will sincerely kill myself as soon as I see elz's computer playing arma 3 maxed with all nvidia exclusive graphics

6. Collapse Details

17,290 posts of incomprehensible retardation

dude, literally nothing you say is sensible. i know you are just numbed to this from people endlessly calling you a retard but seriously, get help. what the fuck is wrong with you? yeah youre deaf. but your family is obviously rich as fuck nibbas. so why didnt you learn to at least not speak like a fucking retard. do you understand that i am serious? your english ability is complete shit. the only reason you don't get as much direct hatred as say kent, marko or lisa is becuase you are a. really just ignorable b. no one even gets your point 90% of the time

stop posting here you shithead

7. Collapse Details

drinking chimay bleue atm btw

8. Collapse Details

lmao

9. Collapse Details

It's shame because you're not a japanese, I believe the japanese people are considered as superior asians than koreans.

Korean culture is nothing but Samsung, LG, Hyundai and nothing else.

10. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by juji View Post
    It's shame because you're not a japanese, I believe the japanese people are considered as superior asians than koreans.

Korean culture is nothing but Samsung, LG, Hyundai and nothing else.
    juji did you understand what im talking about? do you have any defence or points to disagree on?

11. Collapse Details

youre retarded and are probably below lisa and kent in terms of actual ability to interact and work

12. Collapse Details

Yes I understood your critic which is made in china.

13. Collapse Details

oh boy juji is quick-replying. hes triggered as fuck. you niggas trigg'd as fuck???

14. Collapse Details

what's difference between quick-replying and my professional responsive skill?

15. Collapse Details

you dont speak english. seriously. what are you doing? read a book or something. im also done because youve done this shit before i remember, nonsense "replies"

16. Collapse Details

Простите, я не говорю по-английски.

17. Collapse Details

lol what the fuck? so you can google translate? are you having an emotional breakdown or something?

why are you doing that?

18. Collapse Details

One hint: I didn't use google translator because it sucks.

19. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by internutt View Post
    17,290 posts of incomprehensible retardation

dude, literally nothing you say is sensible. i know you are just numbed to this from people endlessly calling you a retard but seriously, get help. what the fuck is wrong with you? yeah youre deaf. but your family is obviously rich as fuck nibbas. so why didnt you learn to at least not speak like a fucking retard. do you understand that i am serious? your english ability is complete shit. the only reason you don't get as much direct hatred as say kent, marko or lisa is becuase you are a. really just ignorable b. no one even gets your point 90% of the time

stop posting here you shithead
    dude I'm sorry but elz is unironically my friend outside the forum, and if he's not yours, then that's your loss

20. Collapse Details

dude's amazing, like you have no idea. the broken english is just the icing on the cake

Thread Information