1. Collapse Details
    david w. stone thread 
    lol this guy is a lolicon obsessed freak. holy shit, if the police searched his computer hed get 500 years wow. check his facebook "david w. stone" in webster

Last edited by internutt; 04-26-2021 at 08:13 PM.
    I'm a 6'4 300 lb alpha male that was born to be worshiped. Everywhere I go people stop what they're doing and stare at me in total awe. Beta males come up to me left and right just to tell me how jacked I am and how awesome I look. Slaves and muscle worshipers can tribute me online for cam worship. I'm cocky as hell and love to dominate and humiliate beta males and slaves. Message me on Skype and tribute to see me on cam now. Submit to the ultimate ALPHA GOD now.

2. Collapse Details

https://www.hidden-street.net/forum/...l=1#post784892

this forum post by this user uses david's photobucket he has linked from repeatedly on his facebook page - presumably him on this forum. lets collect his usernames, he uses all different ones.

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p76/Infini_2007 is his photobucket
    I'm a 6'4 300 lb alpha male that was born to be worshiped. Everywhere I go people stop what they're doing and stare at me in total awe. Beta males come up to me left and right just to tell me how jacked I am and how awesome I look. Slaves and muscle worshipers can tribute me online for cam worship. I'm cocky as hell and love to dominate and humiliate beta males and slaves. Message me on Skype and tribute to see me on cam now. Submit to the ultimate ALPHA GOD now.

3. Collapse Details

oh that must be his old account that he gave to lisa. she used it to try and post with the juggalos without getting dogpiled.

4. Collapse Details

is any one of these ahem, "people" donny?

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by internutt View Post

is any one of these ahem, "people" donny?

where u find this

6. Collapse Details

friends between donny and david on facebook, just perusing the juggalo trash of webster dated early 2010s

7. Collapse Details

all these threads made lisa log out to lurk. she doesn't want anyone to see her looking at the thread lmfao

8. Collapse Details

CAG THE FUCKING WHORE WHO PLAYS WITH HER CUNT BLOOD TO PAINT PICTURES OF HER HUSBAND TO SELL TO GET FOOD TO EAT THE UGKY WHORE FROM TEXAS

9. Collapse Details

hi bev lol. did you see the thread where lisa was thirsting for cocks a week after donny's death? XD

10. Collapse Details

There are no threads of that

11. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Bev. View Post
    CAG THE FUCKING WHORE WHO PLAYS WITH HER CUNT BLOOD TO PAINT PICTURES OF HER HUSBAND TO SELL TO GET FOOD TO EAT THE UGKY WHORE FROM TEXAS
    Good evening.

12. Collapse Details

WTF IS QRING WITH YOU PUTTING HIS HEAD ON THAT BODY IVE NEVER DID ANYTHING TO YOU BUT NOW YOU AND INTERNUTT AND SUN FLOWER WENT TO FAR

13. Collapse Details

hey bev, how are things going?

it would be awesome if you could just tell david to make an account here and we could chat to him. wouldn't that be cool?

14. Collapse Details

WTF IS QRING WITH YOU PUTTING HIS HEAD ON THAT BODY IVE NEVER DID ANYTHING TO YOU BUT NOW YOU AND INTERNUTT AND SUN FLOWER WENT TO FAR

15. Collapse Details

i didn't do anything to him, mr magoo

16. Collapse Details

im p sure donnys head is exactly where it was put 4 years ago.

17. Collapse Details

call your lawyer daughter, the one that was gonna serve me a cease and desist letter.

18. Collapse Details

NO SHE WASNT GONNA DO A DAM THING TO YOU SO FUCK OFF

19. Collapse Details

bev, seriously do you lurk this forum 24 hours a day lmao. i post one thing that sets you off for some reason and youre replying within 5 minutes. seriously? join some old person knitting forum or w/e

20. Collapse Details

NO I DID NOT IVE BEEN STAYING OUT UNTILL TODAY AND SAW ALL THE FUCKING SHIT ABOUT DONNY IVE BEEN GONE FOR OVER A WEEK

21. Collapse Details

NO I DID NOT IVE BEEN STAYING OUT UNTILL TODAY AND SAW ALL THE FUCKING SHIT ABOUT DONNY IVE BEEN GONE FOR OVER A WEEK
    cool, where did you go this week?

22. Collapse Details

I SPENT LOTS OF TIME WITH SANDY

23. Collapse Details

I SPENT LOTS OF TIME WITH SANDY
    nice. you might want to check that "chibbi_pink" thread, i got david to post here.

Thread Information