1. Collapse Details
    lunch adventure redeeming the rep of mom & pop dives 
    my weapons turn me into a m0nde's Avatar
    given my horrible llunch sxperience yesterday i told myself i'd go find a shithole that was actually good and be a guy fieri so asking around i found some dive called ontario restaurant

the place was much cleaner and desipte the same type of marco/zodiac type of people lurking the place i took a chance the waitress had a big huge random abstract shoulder to forearm tattoo with celtic knots and shit and she looked like a horse but she was really realy friendly she offered coffee (which i accepted) and brought a pitcher of water the table was set and as i looked around i realized that despite the place being shabby with cracked linoleum flooring and steveyos whitetrash wood panelling it was spotless there was a bar and an open kitc hen with two dudes cooking
    i ordered what my friend had yesterday wigh the a greek salad replacing the fries and i crossed my fingers hoping to fuck my expectations wouldn't be shattera

i was very pleasantly suprised and relaxed while i ate this meal the stuff was tasty and the salad was fresh usually id have a beer or something at lunch given the opportunity but i only had 2 cups of coffee

now, regardiing thigh gaps i saw some good chicks today in joga pants because it was a bit warmer and a few had thigh gaps and nice asses but nothing special lke the paul reubens looking girl i wonder if lily has a thigh gap the bitch will probably lie and say she does and that he rreal name is brenda or some such nonsense. okay so tomorrow i will go do something and eat something better i will vape i guess

2. Collapse Details

^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^ skjfnjk EPSONdkfhbsdjfeuiwfbeuwpqofbupiweqbfuioweqbnfo9webgpiuwqebgp9uqhwet-08u4280tu43890tu8435034u8ew0th34's Avatar

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,fuk you u brown piece of shit turd paki fuk. don't you ever reference me like that. I thought you'd eat at "DICK'S" cafe today. faggot.
    Last edited by EPSONdkfhbsdjfeuiwfbeuwpqofbupiweqbfuioweqbnfo9webgpiuwqebgp9uqhwet-08u4280tu43890tu8435034u8ew0th34; 10-24-2014 at 07:14 PM.

3. Collapse Details

my weapons turn me into a m0nde's Avatar
    did you see any thigh gaps today marco?

4. Collapse Details

no vegan options man wtf

5. Collapse Details

Thread Information