Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. Collapse Details

awful as hell thread

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by juji View Post
    Make a list of people you really want to kill with your imaginary psi attacks

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Plug Drugs View Post
    i know i dont have to, i like to
    serious question if you enjoy proving how smart you are and putting in the effort why not get a better paying job than everyone you brag to about being smarter than them? are you really smarter than a bunch of people making 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999x more a month than you'll make in your life? is this the fault of buisnesses being too stpuid to hire someone as smart as you? or are you just too smart to work?

4. Collapse Details

urkles girlfriend
    king steveyos
    Quote Originally Posted by stevеyos View Post
    serious question if you enjoy proving how smart you are and putting in the effort why not get a better paying job than everyone you brag to about being smarter than them? are you really smarter than a bunch of people making 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999x more a month than you'll make in your life? is this the fault of buisnesses being too stpuid to hire someone as smart as you? or are you just too smart to work?
    How the fuck are you even saying this when YOU DON'T HAVE A JOB AND LIVE IN A FUCKING VAN LMAO stevey you, pluggy, and that homeless bun upgrayed are all in the same boat. Homeless losers on disability

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by urkles girlfriend View Post
    How the fuck are you even saying this when YOU DON'T HAVE A JOB AND LIVE IN A FUCKING VAN LMAO stevey you, pluggy, and that homeless bun upgrayed are all in the same boat. Homeless losers on disability
    That's very mean, not cool cag

Quote Originally Posted by Steffies Yelle View Post
    I'll kill myself live on cam as soon as there's proof I literlaly promise, I will sincerely kill myself as soon as I see elz's computer playing arma 3 maxed with all nvidia exclusive graphics

6. Collapse Details

my weapons turn me into a m0nde's Avatar
    maybe mean, but it's true. it's amusing watching people point fingers at each other when they're all losers who've never worked a day in their life and actually brag about being on welfare.

7. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by m0nde View Post
    maybe mean, but it's true. it's amusing watching people point fingers at each other when they're all losers who've never worked a day in their life and actually brag about being on welfare.
    Like all new missionaries the Millens had to learn the language a challenge sometimes with very amusing results.

8. Collapse Details

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็ ็็็็็ Autistic Spectrum's Avatar
    cag does not have a job either and is basically a modern day domsestic slave , what's better to live free like stevey does in the back of an american made chevy van or to live under the oppression of the white man
    I am the owner of http://www.ezmangaforum.com

9. Collapse Details

lol cag would be exactly where plug drugs and/or upgrayed is if she weren't female, there's no comparison with me and them I have legit health problems and can't have a normal job but if I could just get the change from one of you nerd's couch cushions I could to be doing work I don't see what's so hard to understand if I had the money I would do my sit ups and downs and with the little breaks I can take I'd be learning every skill that could be learned in the area I'm in I don't make enough from disablity to invest in myself I literally don't make enough to eat five fruits and vegetables a day which I need even more of because of how bad my heart is anyway the point is I'm gonna end up with the hottest female out of anybody in this community and that just makes some people pizzissed

10. Collapse Details

the situation I'm in woulda killed any one of you and I'm going to end up a billonaire, you are stupid

11. Collapse Details

my weapons turn me into a m0nde's Avatar
    stevey, i told you, if you start up your gofundme i will put in 5 dollars, maybe more. idk why you won't do it.

go to https://funds.gofundme.com/dashboard/create and set a modest goal of $500. be completely honest and talk about your living situation, etc. and that you have dreams of starting a business (whatever it is, i dokn't know - ?? fjs industries? birdhouses? alpacas? whtatver, just decide on something, maybe even the podcast) and i promist to fuck i will put in at least 5 bucks

12. Collapse Details

Max should hack and delete this forum

13. Collapse Details

urkles girlfriend
    king steveyos
    I am not giving stevey any of my money lmao

14. Collapse Details

urkles girlfriend
    king steveyos
    I sucked jons dick tonight and made retarded gurgling noises

15. Collapse Details

I make more than 5 a day from perk tv lol