1. Collapse Details
    Sticky: why am ibthe only person trying to make funny posts? 
    steveyos
    king steveyos
    I actually wanna know what happened to the few of you who used to make comedy posts but now make wah wah life is so hard threads

at this point idk if I want a single one of you at pal

enter enter text enter enter

anyway I hope you fjs crew that post here go back to how you were at fjs when fjs launches again cause thus is your last chances I personally would be happier not even having internet but we're a group capable of amazing things but the difference is I'm leagues beyond any human in history and ya'll would just need to put in fantasy factory staff effort while I kickflip us in the big bucks

anyway, this forum isn't ever going to be funny again and I want the fjs crew to know I'm currently in a zone you can't imagine and if y'all don't hit the ground running I might have to dump you like I did all my girlfriends even dumping pj soon she's never gonna not be lazy

why can't one of you at least one, act like you're never gonna die and can wait a mulllion years before doing anything

2. Collapse Details

steveyos
    king steveyos
    bump

3. Collapse Details

you try stevey, you try...

4. Collapse Details

Draculas Moped of Mystery
    I've earned my spot in the ytmnsfw crew i don't need to vote on some :lizard: bullshit
    stevey your posts, they suck... they are terrible in every fucking way man, i h8 to be the one to break it you , but your the worst poster ever

5. Collapse Details

sex with dead people
    king steveyos
    Quote Originally Posted by steveyos View Post
    I actually wanna know what happened to the few of you who used to make comedy posts but now make wah wah life is so hard threads

at this point idk if I want a single one of you at pal

enter enter text enter enter

anyway I hope you fjs crew that post here go back to how you were at fjs when fjs launches again cause thus is your last chances I personally would be happier not even having internet but we're a group capable of amazing things but the difference is I'm leagues beyond any human in history and ya'll would just need to put in fantasy factory staff effort while I kickflip us in the big bucks

anyway, this forum isn't ever going to be funny again and I want the fjs crew to know I'm currently in a zone you can't imagine and if y'all don't hit the ground running I might have to dump you like I did all my girlfriends even dumping pj soon she's never gonna not be lazy

why can't one of you at least one, act like you're never gonna die and can wait a mulllion years before doing anything
    see ya at fjs

Thread Information