Thread: RH Raid

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Collapse Details

Lisa Claus
    king steveyos
    Quote Originally Posted by 0bnoxious0ne View Post
    Just for a half hour or so until all are alts are banned. Iggy's reactipn would be lulz.

nope. Thinnk ya might have a job to redo. :D
    nah

the idiot will actually think we want to be part of her ever dwindling forum

in any event I haven't posted there in over 8 months and the fucking losers are STILL making topics about me

they need lives and I'm not going to validate the fucking moronic losers

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by 0bnoxious0ne View Post
    Just for a half hour or so until all are alts are banned. Iggy's reactipn would be lulz.

nope. Thinnk ya might have a job to redo. :D
    Im too lazy, you can use iggy's password is mountaindew

Quote Originally Posted by Steffies Yelle View Post
    I'll kill myself live on cam as soon as there's proof I literlaly promise, I will sincerely kill myself as soon as I see elz's computer playing arma 3 maxed with all nvidia exclusive graphics

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by some :lizard:
    Oh boy, this is going to be fun!

I see the Occupy movment as the rise of the proletariat and anti-capitalist. I don't get blaming "Wall Street" for doing something that at the time, was entirely legal. I blame the government for its failure to properly regulate the banking industry. And, I think people that took out loans that they potentially couldn't afford were stupid. Caveat emptor, folks. An adjustable rate mortgage means *gasp* the rate might adjust up. And there's never any guarantee when you buy a house that its value will go up and up and up. You ought to buy a house to live in; not as an investment (unless you're flipping houses which is another story). Many people predicted the housing bubble would burst and it did! Kaboom!

That said, because we bailed out the banks and the government fucked up, I think the government should have (and still should) require the banks to modify more home loans to help prevent foreclosures.

With regards to student loans, going to a major 4 year universty isn't an inalienable right. What about community college? What about a trade school? Why are people racking up debt they're not sure they'll be able to repay?

I agree that tax rates on the wealthiest are too low. I think the Bush era tax cuts should have been allowed to expire (which, btw, would increase my family's income tax rates). I also believe that the 49% of people who pay NO federal income taxes (or actually receive more from the IRS than they pay in) ought to pay something. I don't care if it's $10. I imagine $10 over 49% of the population would amount to a lot of money and everyone should have some money in the pot.

On a very micro level, I witnessed this at a school event. At the end of 5th grade, students were slated to attend a 5 day science/wilderness camp. At the beginning of the year, parents were informed of the cost ($280 or so). We offered parents the option of setting aside some money each month or paying just before the camp. We did tons of fundraising and we were able to get the cost down to $220 per kid. We communicated regularly throughout the year. When it came time to pay for the camp probably 10% of the families asked for FULL scholarships. They did not contribute one penny towards their kid's attendance. Guess where the money for those kids to attend came from? The PTA. So the parents that "had" who contributed to the PTA paid for the kids whose parents couldn't or wouldn't save $1 fucking dollar for their kid to attend.

I also think there's massive welfare fraud and abuse. I think it's crazy that it sometimes pays more to stay at home and collect welfare than to earn an honest living. I read a story recently about how, now that Georgia has adopted a tough illegal immigration law, they can't find agricultural workers. "Even at an average wage of $12.50 or so an hour, native-born Georgians aren’t eager to take the work the fields offer — dirty, joint-maiming, miserably hot and impermanent. Once you’ve picked one crop, you must move to another state for a different harvest". WTF? In the "olden days" people took whatever work was available to them. We've become a society where many people just want a hand out--not a hand up.

I am at a point where I truly dislike both the Republican and Democratic parties. I'm pissed off that the bi-partisan, Simpson Bowles proposals were dismissed by both parties out of hand because the recommendations would have pissed off their stupid special interest groups or voter base. We're fucked.

End of rant.

4. Collapse Details

if .com was nothing but that thread it would be the funniest forum on the whole internet

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by some :lizard: who believes that 90% of americans are unemployed

I would say been there and back. The so called 99% should of listened to there grand parents. These fucking idiots accuse everyone for there problems. The 99% of the working class has not been paid in full sense 1970 and most almost all of the fortune 500 companys are trillions in debt with there employees. And the mass layoffs the 1990's that left 90% of america's workforce unemployed up to this day. And in 2000 up to 2010 the former american workforce is now loosing there homes due to the real state fraud that has been going on sense 1981. And over 90% of american's do not have a car nor afford one.

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by leatherface
    and this is why I never work with you on trolls you fucking moron! You won't have to worry about me being nice on the phone anymore because there will be no phone calls You just burnt your chance that you begged for.

Thread Information