1. Collapse Details
    found a 32 year-old savings account 
    I am postulate one blumpkin blownuts's Avatar
    my parents couldnt get their strongbox open with all their important documents so i found a key that could at least be inserted and bumped the lock open. well for my troubles i found this old savigns account in my name from when i was a baby and the principal is only $10 but at 6% interest compounded monthly over 32yrs it should be worth over $100k

now i gotta figure out how to get the bank to pull up the account because the account was made with some bank that got bought out by another bank that got bought out by another bank that got bought out by the current bank and the man on the phone there said they didnt have my ssn on file

can't wait for the bank to open i'm gonna bring the paperwork in and see if i'm nouveau riche if so i'm gonna take out $20k and get full body lipo and maybe muscle transplants and a bigger dick
    Last edited by blumpkin blownuts; 03-25-2013 at 06:31 AM.

2. Collapse Details

ohhh you cant be serious? that doesnt even make sense, the acquiring institution should upgrade their accounts automatically without action from the depositor just so that they can keep track in their own books

3. Collapse Details

well i was a newb to life when the acct was made, my parents should have been paying attention but they were smoking their dopes and totally forgot about it right after they made the account
    what gets me is they should have gotten mail about it when that bank was first sold in '92

4. Collapse Details

shouldn't have to, their address hasn't changed since before i was born

5. Collapse Details

yeah that account is gone, the current bank swears it was closed or otherwise they would be able to pull it up
    fucking kykes, main reason that banks merge into other banks every 4 years is to "lose" depositor records

6. Collapse Details

sex with dead people
    king steveyos
    It's hard to keep my composure in public places after jerking off all over the place in the restroom.

7. Collapse Details

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็ ็็็็็ Autistic Spectrum's Avatar
    i will fuck you, i will fuck you hard swdpwendy

8. Collapse Details

sex with dead people
    king steveyos
    Idk bc idk wtf u r.

9. Collapse Details

always stevey
    king steveyos
    Quote Originally Posted by blumpkin blownuts View Post
    my parents couldnt get their strongbox open with all their important documents so i found a key that could at least be inserted and bumped the lock open. well for my troubles i found this old savigns account in my name from when i was a baby and the principal is only $10 but at 6% interest compounded monthly over 32yrs it should be worth over $100k

now i gotta figure out how to get the bank to pull up the account because the account was made with some bank that got bought out by another bank that got bought out by another bank that got bought out by the current bank and the man on the phone there said they didnt have my ssn on file

can't wait for the bank to open i'm gonna bring the paperwork in and see if i'm nouveau riche if so i'm gonna take out $20k and get full body lipo and maybe muscle transplants and a bigger dick

Don't forget about your dear ol' pal, Gulducat. I could use a new purse

10. Collapse Details

always stevey
    king steveyos
    basically I'm asking for money

11. Collapse Details

i have a storage unit full of unused LV bags they are all geniune

12. Collapse Details

always stevey
    king steveyos
    <3 Send em! <3

13. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by blumpkin blownuts View Post

Try it, i can wait how it goes well

Quote Originally Posted by Steffies Yelle View Post
    I'll kill myself live on cam as soon as there's proof I literlaly promise, I will sincerely kill myself as soon as I see elz's computer playing arma 3 maxed with all nvidia exclusive graphics

Thread Information