Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    rare thread from 2006 outlining how steveyos has always been a fatass and terrible poster 
    A Dolla Danya of Dubla Dour
    king steveyos
    data source: http://forums.fedoraforum.org/archiv.../t-117365.html

I guess my wireless card isn't supported?
    lmao nice fucking poverty laptop

I forget the exact name of it, but I know I didn't see it under the list.

I heard about a program that adds more cards, anyone know what I'm talking about?

I have no idea what I'm doing, or if linux will scan for networks itself or anything. I mean I'm not a complete noob, I was fine in Windows, this is just a bit different.

Basically I'm asking for help on how to set up my wireless, a question of which I'm sure is asked 900 times a day. I'm sorry, but I'm just no good at finding things online.

I'm using a Compaq Presario V5101US laptop if that's any help.

Also, I'm kind of in a hurry because I'll have to go upstairs soon and there's no wires to connect with up there. Wired works, wireless doesn't. Please help :D
    steveyos not fitting in using windows (too fucking fat) switched over to linux (to accommodate his fat) and his wireless card doesn't work...also owns a terrible compaq laptop. can't do wired internet because his fatass requires to be upstairs and never leave his room in his moms house all day

Well I've got some sad news.

I'm not positive yet, but I might be giving up on FC5. Right now I'm back to ubuntu, and while I don't quite know if it truly is easier, it just gives off a much more user-friendly vibe. Apparently it's rated #1 also, so I don't know how I could complain with that.

I'm waiting until my friend signs on AIM to see what he thinks. I don't know him in real life so he can't give me help in person, and I can't wait around forever for his help with FC5. I guess it just isn't for me, I don't have the attention span for all the Konsole stuff. :(

Either way, Linux > Windows
    desparetely trying to fit into a linux community (just like this one), and claims linux is better than windows even though the shit-tier poverty OS doesn't support his fucking wireless card

2. Collapse Details

king steveyos
    steveyos666 - June 22, 2006 11:54 PM (GMT)
    Also if my posts are going to be edited, can't they at least get proper grammar? Poopy.

Peniswaffle!
    {nah i r teh lazeeh} ~ Idiotska
    terrible goddamn post sweet use of stupid ytmnd humor

steveyos666:
    I'm having a problem.

I set it all up, but Hammer just crashes when I try to make the first cube. At first the numbers that show the size of the cube you're making would display as [\][\][\][\][\] (except the [\]'s were combined like one character), now it just freezes the moment I click to make a cube, until I ctrl+alt+del out of it.

However, my paths also differ. I didn't purchase the Orange Box, but I did get TF2 and Portal, and I guess that just changed HL2 and such to all just go in an orange box folder. I still picked all files with the exact file names though.

I've reset the configs, refreshed, cried, all multiple times with no luck. Not counting ZM, I can only choose TF2 and Portal under Current Games. Maybe not being able to choose HL2 is a problem? I know I have to change something to -1 or whatever to fix that, but I'm doubting that's the problem.

Really looking forward to mapping for this mod. It makes me regret getting TF2 and Portal since they're just collecting virtual dust right now.
    having a problem with games (aka his life)...decides to make a forum post about it
    Last edited by A Dolla Danya of Dubla Dour; 08-19-2013 at 01:11 AM.

3. Collapse Details

my weapons turn me into a m0nde's Avatar
    well, at least he's trying to help himself even though he's a total and utter fucktard

i wish he'd do that in real life and stop being a leech, all he needs is his GED

4. Collapse Details

king steveyos
    Nerdboy:
    -engine ep1
    steveyos666:
    Yeah.. what? Where do I put that?

Officer_BUlbock:
    Properties set launch options

steveyos666:
    Not sure if it was that, or using the ep1 folder's files instead of the orangebox folder's files, but it seems to be working now. Thanks guys.
    literally 0 recognition of thanks, easy problem to solve but steve the fatass couldn't figure it out. these people did not want to help him, but felt forced

5. Collapse Details

king steveyos
    really want to make a website, but by the time I learn all this HTML and CSS hooplah they won't even be in existence anymore.

I'm looking to make a website similar to YTMND or Newgrounds... (I won't link them because they allow users to upload things and some of it can be improper content for these forums)

Basically I want a site where people can put flash/java/whatever games and movies that they create, along with a lot of other things like forums and stuff.

I'm looking for an editor that'll help me with all the coding and all that fun stuff.

I've seen mixed feelings about FrontPage so I was wondering if there were any alternatives, possibly free, or if you think FrontPage is good

I'm not a complete noob, I've been around computers for many years now, it's just my attention span's horrible. I'm willing to learn what I gotta learn, but something that'd help me along the way would really be nice.

So you guys got any ideas? I've browsed around this site for a bit and it seems like a great place, so that's why I blessed these forums with my horribly annoying and frequently asked question. Thank you for your time.
    "i really want to make a website like ytmnd or newgrounds"

6. Collapse Details

king steveyos
    Yet another question :/

If I was to go with http://www.dreamhost.com/ for my hosting, is there a limit on what's allowed to be on the website? When you've got a site where people can upload their own things, you're bound to get some random and not-pretty stuff. I plan on trying to not have stuff like that on the site, but I just want to be sure. Yeah I tried to find some sort of rules page, but I'm horrible at browsing websites. I'll check again, but if anyone knows already that'd be awesome.

I mention that site because it's what this site uses for hosting and the prices seem real nice, something I might actually be able to afford.
    :data:

7. Collapse Details

king steveyos
    Alright so far this all sounds great minus all the code learning, but I'm sure if I stick with it I'll have a website within two years.

I was reading on this site that ad companies want you to get like a ton of hits a month in order to put stuff on your site, but what about Google Adsense? I had a blog that I didn't even really use and I still got to put Adsense on it. I'd really like to be able to get some ads on the site to help me pay for it.

Thanks again guys, you rock.
    the last line of this post is so pathetic. instead of committing to a 2 year project, steveyos the fat addict rather spent his time trolling on a community where he had 0 friends and ending up creating a fucking template based forum website about 5 years later.

8. Collapse Details

king steveyos
    Wow, I love the quick replies. Usually I'll ask a question on forums and consider myself lucky if I get a reply within two weeks.

So far I can't do too much HTML, but I'm surprised I've learned the few lines of code I've learned so far

Thank you very much, and as I learn I'll be around here to try to help others out who are in my situation right now. I'll probably have more questions soon enough. Whoever says this stuff is easy, well they're crazy.
    must have loved all those quick replies when he was getting 0 on ytmnds forums

9. Collapse Details

I'm surprised he said Linux > Windows

Quote Originally Posted by Steffies Yelle View Post
    I'll kill myself live on cam as soon as there's proof I literlaly promise, I will sincerely kill myself as soon as I see elz's computer playing arma 3 maxed with all nvidia exclusive graphics

10. Collapse Details

king steveyos
    I'm not trying to start trouble here, I just gotta know how you guys can explain...... Airplanes.

What happens when people in airplanes go around the world? Have any of you ever flew to the edge of the earth and saw it? I mean it's not like planes are fake, you can look in the sky and see them.

Again I'm not trying to cause trouble, I just figure you guys could just fly a plane to the end and take pictures to prove you're right, that way people wouldn't question your thoughts.

Also what about Google Earth? It's not like that's fake, I can zoom in and see my house from space and I can assure you it is in fact my house, not like it's fake or something.
    steve the genius trying to debunk the theory the earth is "flat". he would have no idea how to as he has never ventured out of his mothers house

11. Collapse Details

steveyos
    king steveyos
    idk about any of this but if it helps I have an i7-3770k a titan and 16gb ram and windows 8 now, the tower and everything in it was just under $3000 and I have a logitech g510s keyboard and g700s mouse and acer led laptop

boy you sure owned me pretty hard with this thread cody idk what I'm supposed to do now

12. Collapse Details

steveyos
    king steveyos
    I'm sure I wrote every single thing you quoted itt too, and I'm very owned and upset, ugh, my life it.... it over.......

13. Collapse Details

king steveyos
    So all successful, wealthy people believe the earth is round? You guys don't got any celebrities or scientists backing you up?

I don't get how you can believe an idea if there's no proof. There's endless proof on the world being round... video, photo, etc etc. But I've never seen anything besides walls of text and drawings for flat earth stuff.

But, I'm not going to call you crazy or anything, because I'd believe this way before stuff like Scientology and all that. I'm just someone who believes the proof is in the pudding, not in word of mouth.

But yeah, if you guys can't show me video/picture proof, I'm not going to pester you about it. I was just curious and I'm not trying to start trouble. I'm just more or less trying to learn, just gather info on everything I can while I'm still young.
    how much have you learned since this post

14. Collapse Details

steveyos
    king steveyos
    now can you tell me why you made thsi alt cody is it because I redirected you here from fjs, because I already said so many tiems no lizards, I told you that, you knew it coming in, and it's official now no lizards at fjs you have to understand that place is for comedy not for drama, this is the home of the lizards, you can be happy here with all the old people drama,

15. Collapse Details

steveyos
    king steveyos
    Quote Originally Posted by biggaydolphin View Post
    how much have you learned since this post
    the earth is flat.

16. Collapse Details

~steveyos666
    United States
    Current Residence: Rhode Island
    Operating System: Ubuntu and Windows
    MP3 player of choice: Motorola Q Black
    Interests
    Favorite gaming platform
    PC
    Tools of the Trade
    MS Paint, Gimp, Tux Paint, Torrented CS2
    Other Interests
    Stuff, things

I'll kill myself live on cam as soon as there's proof I literlaly promise, I will sincerely kill myself as soon as I see elz's computer playing arma 3 maxed with all nvidia exclusive graphics

17. Collapse Details

king steveyos
    please reference with ruby i am not "cody". have had a convo with him via skype. i am a washout alol poster from ytmnd's golden era.

18. Collapse Details

~steveyos666
    United States
    Current Residence: Rhode Island
    Operating System: Ubuntu and Windows
    MP3 player of choice: Motorola Q Black
    Interests
    Favorite gaming platform
    PC
    Tools of the Trade
    MS Paint, Gimp, Tux Paint, Torrented CS2
    Other Interests
    Stuff, things

19. Collapse Details

not so rare thread from 2013 of some fag being awful with a hint of "throwback" flavor

20. Collapse Details

king steveyos
    i remember when your fatass left ytmnd forums for good for awhile (that was nice) please leave these forums

21. Collapse Details

22. Collapse Details

I don't think Steveyos666 is a terrible poster, he is a treasure chest poster with 666 tons of gold

23. Collapse Details

steveyos
    king steveyos
    OMG BGD IS FLAGGERCHAT ACTUALLY, GOOGLIN, COPY PASTIN, RUBY GET FLAG BACK IN THE HERP B4 HE DOES THIS TO SOMEONE WHO CARES

24. Collapse Details

king steveyos
    Quote Originally Posted by steveyos View Post
    OMG BGD IS FLAGGERCHAT ACTUALLY, GOOGLIN, COPY PASTIN, RUBY GET FLAG BACK IN THE HERP B4 HE DOES THIS TO SOMEONE WHO CARES

rare archive from 2006; please reference myself as the third poster
    Last edited by A Dolla Danya of Dubla Dour; 08-19-2013 at 01:44 AM.

25. Collapse Details

steveyos
    king steveyos
    typical flag posting shit from a really long time ago idk if you expect me to look at that but nobody ever looks at anything you post you isnane old bitch get back in the herp righg tnow

26. Collapse Details

Aren't you Muhammed Ollie? boobz? Alstopace? Pastor Travis?

27. Collapse Details

king steveyos
    Quote Originally Posted by steveyos View Post
    typical flag posting shit from a really long time ago idk if you expect me to look at that but nobody ever looks at anything you post you isnane old bitch get back in the herp righg tnow
    raged as fuck

28. Collapse Details

king steveyos
    it sucks when all it takes is like 15 mins of work and a google search to expose you as a shit-tier poster....literally no one has liked you ever on a forum.

29. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by juji View Post
    Aren't you Muhammed Ollie? boobz? Alstopace? Pastor Travis?

30. Collapse Details

king steveyos
    no have just gone under biggaydolphin or bgd, i do recognize the first and last posters of that list but they joined ytmnd forums after me

Thread Information