1. Collapse Details
    important news about your 401k 
    Office 365 has prevented the delivery of 1 new emails to your inbox as of 6/28/2019 12:00:00 AM (UTC) because it identified these messages as spam. You can review these here and choose what happens to them. You can also get more information about quarantined messages by going to the Quarantine page in the Security and Compliance Center. You'll need to provide your work or school account to log in.

From this email, you can:

Preview the message if you would like to preview the content or header prior to taking action.
    Download the message if you would like to review the message and attachments (if any) on your device prior to taking action.
    Release to Mailbox if the message isn't spam and you want Office 365 to send the message to your mailbox.
    Release to Mailbox and Allow Sender if the message isn't spam and you want Office 365 to add the sender to your safe senders and recipients list for future emails. Keep in mind that your admin may have other organization wide allow/block configurations that override your safe sender list.
    Release to Mailbox and Report message to Microsoft if the message isn't spam and you want to send the message to your mailbox and report it to Microsoft for analysis.
    Block the sender if you want Office 365 to add the sender to your blocked senders list.
    Sender Subject Date (UTC) Size Actions
    Preview Download
    Release Release & Report
    Release & Allow Sender Block Sender
    Sender Subject Date (UTC) Size Actions
    *Some links have been disabled due to invalid sender address.

© 2019 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. | Acceptable Use Policy | Privacy Notice

2. Collapse Details

Use LibreOffice

Quote Originally Posted by Steffies Yelle View Post
    I'll kill myself live on cam as soon as there's proof I literlaly promise, I will sincerely kill myself as soon as I see elz's computer playing arma 3 maxed with all nvidia exclusive graphics

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by juji View Post
    Use Viva la LuchaLibreOffice

4. Collapse Details

my weapons turn me into a m0nde's Avatar
    use gmsil

Thread Information